Daily reminder that guns kill

Daily reminder that guns kill.

Good. The planet is overpopulated as it is.

2/3 of American gun deaths are suicides.

and yet the places in said country with the highest gun control also have the highest gun violence. so what does that tell you

Also the country with the most niggers in the developed world

Water kills.

So do us a favour and kill yourself.

and niggers are to blame for this gun violence.

it's a real shame they had to bring those worthless people over here.

That the gun control is shit and we're ready for a ban.

Daily reminder that blacks commit 87.4% of ALL gun-related crimes.
Other minorities account for another 9.5%.
Even if we had 1 mass shooting a month with 20-30 casualties, with all minorities gone we would still be at 5% of these numbers.

Basically, democrats are killing other democrats. Fuck you all, we'll never stop you from killing Hillary supporters.

No OP
Some times guns mow the grass.
Not all guns are bad.

This
and this

other things that kill, and are completely natural:

Asbestos
Arsenic
Snake venom
Botulism
Mercury
Radiation
Cosmic Rays
Formaldehyde
Anthrax
Daffodils
Hemlock

we don't have a gun problem
we have a nigger problem

Like this OP?

tell me again how criminals care about gun bans and how it would stop them from getting a gun?

Bullshit

Stop with this social engineering fucking argument stirring

Fucking FBI

>PIC RELATED
Now fuck off this board already fucking dammit

Guns are inanimate objects that require a person in order to be fired.

So just because it's a small improvement it's bad?

Let me completely destroy your argument.

If we banned all minorities so that only white crime remains you'd STILL be against a ban.

You're just a selfish retard and I hope your mother gets raped by a nigger.

>cant even read the sources

Fucking hell, this correlation is a bunch of dog shit.
Seriously, what do you expect? The more weapons out there, the more gun-related incidents you'll have, for good or bad.
Taking out the guns from the people won't do jackshit relating to the number of homicides. Well duh, the number of gun related homicides go down after banning guns, good fucking job you fucking twat, that's because guns are harder to acquire now and the common criminal won't get their hands on weapons the normal and easy way. But if that's the case, what's stopping him from using other weapons? The question you should be asking is: Did the total homicide number decrease? Did the assault number decrease?

Ahhh, and all of those things are either highly controlled or legally isolatable from populations they endanger...funny...you're almost arguing against yourself.

>per million people
What the fuck?

Wherba cop suspects or sees someone is carrying they can unload without the worry of them possessing a license.

Pic related

A firm reminder that liberty and freedom don't come without sacrifice. Being mocked by safe space countries may seem humiliating, but keep in mind their mentality has them thanking their rapist immigrants for the cultural diversity seed and inviting more in.

>in the developed world
>gun-related homicides only
If the narrative you were pushing was truth you wouldn't need to twist statistics to push it

Why are blacks so violent?

guns dont kill people, people kill people, with smaller guns

over 60% of gun deaths are suicide, get wrecked B8 dishing obama lovin faggot

It's genetic

>cosmic rays
>radiation
time to ban the sun

Probably because people call the genetically inferior and limit their opportunities while simultaenously promising they're free and all their problems are their own.

meaning more gun death per capita retard

Okey, let's discuss mental health then
>no, all of those things are made up and not for real. Lalalalalala can't hear you! Putting demands on gun owners are against the constitution!

Let's discuss the fact that you treat minorities like shit and that it's quite difficult to go to the top if you aren't there already
>nope. Everyone in the US can become the top 4% by working hard, that's why 96% will never make it.

Let's discuss why the rest of the world doesn't have these problems and that the US own 42% of all the guns in the world. If there was a correlation between safety and guns you would be up there with Syria, but you two are the worst countries instead
>I can't even make a strawman reply

A nineteen-year-old kid with an AR-15 is always a problem.

Country with 320+ million people. Idiots

Look all you idiots. They're vamping up gun control more and more for the 5G cellular roll out between now and 2020. The 5G towers will be spewing millimeter waves which are so precise they can count the change in your pocket. Only then would they be able to fully ban guns, because they will be able to see them under clothes, even inside homes.

Even adjusted you're worse than every other country by several times.

wrong, an undiagnosed sociopathic autist with a gun is a problem

literally thousands of teenagers with ARs right now arent having any problems

> Doesn't understand statistics
What the fuck?

The very first statistic is wrong. 30,000 per 324million is .009%. Still small as far as percentages go, but waaaay different than the bad maths that make me question the rest of the text.
And 30,000 is still a yuge number, regardless.

Not if you take niggers and spics into account.

What % of the 30000 gun related deaths are suicides and why do we bother to count those in this conversation? No one cares about those in regards to banning guns.

>saying 30,000 is a lot even in the context of these statistics
user i hope you become part of the 65%

So do niggers, but you don't want to ban those.

It's okay. Wallpaper your rooms and outerwear with aluminum foil, and this will thwart the inspections. Use two layers if you're still not sure.

What part of that first sentence in the thread capture mentions suicides?

There's already an app that does that using wifi waves.

What are you even saying? It's the same, do you now how population adjustment work? Per 100 000, you're still worse than third world countries. You'd be safer living in rural Afghanistan as an open homosexual than living in the US.

n

And yet, it won't happen.
You hope to control people's behaviors.
People hope to control access to guns.
The damned in Hell hope for ice water.

If we have to disarm the entire population for a small improvement that suggests that the method you are using isn't very good.

niggers kill a lot more and often with guns but no libtard says they're a problem

I interpret user as saying "deport or kill all the niggers and spics," and then life will be rosy.

>claims to destroy argument
>doesn't realize that if only white crime remained the number of people that died to gun homicide would be so small it would be irrelevant.

derp

They don't kill enough, that's for sure.

Friendly reminder, Australias murder rate is basically the exact same pre and post gun ban. Only retards thinks banning guns will stop murders

>hurrr a country with guns has gun deaths, hurrrr!!!!
>all the countries where guns are banned have no murders anymore!

Surely that attitude and treatment of minorities cannot in any way be the reason of resentment between people?

So when all the n/s are gone, the only people left to commit crimes are whites. The crime rate for whites goes to 100%. So the native Americans then step in and say deport/kill the whites?

That's pretty racist, user

Melonoma hardly contributes to the death toll as guns do.

>you two are the worst countries instead

you don't understand that the number of people who die as a % is actually quite low, do you? more deaths goes up with population, it's not rocket science.

Are you really this bad at statistics?

Highest amount of Niggers in the developed world also........Oops did I point out the large elephant in the room?

>You'd be safer living in rural Afghanistan as an open homosexual than living in the US.

but that's wrong you fucking retard

yeah but the sun kills more people than any other thing on earth, so why are we not trying to ban the sun?

>1 crime is the same as 1000 crimes because white people!

We haven't brought up other minorities, so I'm just ignoring them for now.
Stick with the concept.

before white people started trading nigglets, Muslims dominated the slavery market. the big difference is that muslims castrated their slaves.

Yeah, I exaggerated. But it's still basically a third world country in regard of violence and crime. I'd never want to live in the US.

really? i live in niggerville central, memphis tn, and i've never seen a nigger shoot anyone except another mud person or a trash tier white that deserved death anyway

the solution to being safe is actually pretty simple, avoid niggers and spics. the violence and crime are overwhelmingly inflated because of niggers just niggin.

I'm a different user, but you're literally arguing that if you take 17 away from 20 and get 3, it doesn't matter that 20 is larger than 3 because 3 is still 100% of the number you're left with.

That's cringe level math.

actually I think niggers always dominated the slave market and pretty sure they still do today

>Hillary
Republicans: "The election is over! We won! Get over it!" / Also Republicans: "Hillary Clinton Hillary Clinton Hillary Clinton Hillary Clinton Hillary Clinton Hillary Clinton Hillary Clinton Hillary Clinton Hillary Clinton Hillary Clinton Hillary Clinton Hillary Clinton Hillary Clinton"

united states is the only truly developed country on this planet tbh

because she still broke the law champ
talking about he in the context of madam president, and skittle's bunk bitch in charge of making the pruno on wednesday nights are very different contexts

republicans don't even so much as mention hillary nowadays, esp. Trump (contrary to campaign promises)

japan is truly dvlpd cntr ngrs

as someone who isn't registered to vote but leans more right/republican. i completely agree that i wish we could forget this whore exists. i'd rather never see her name again unless it's for a conviction.

hahahahhahhaahah

high infant mortality, busted infrastructure, huge income inequality, crazy expensive medicine, educational institutions getting btfo by budget...yeah...developed in what sense?

I love the attitude. Instead of trying to fix the problem, you're literally avoiding it. You still have the violence levels of a third world country. The people living in the country is responsible. Instead of saying "boo hoo, minorites" try to do something constructive about it. Not personally of course, but as a country. Trying to separate yourself from certain groups will only make it worse.

You have to be a fucking moron if you think banning guns will prevent murder. I don't think any sensible person believes that. People want to make it more difficult to murder, and in particular, to mass-murder (such as in mass shootings). The typical weapon of choice for mass murdering has historically been the gun.

You know what they don't have in Australia? School shootings. They also have remarkably less armed robbery.

And yet after samdy hooks we've made no progress to stop or change anything.

yep, there's more slaves today than at any point in history. yet we don't speak about that because the well white people aren't involved in it.

So developed we've starting tearing down for round 2.

i'd love it if we could do something with the overwhelmingly violent minorities. however, the fucking PC culture shoving the PC dick down everyone's throats makes that difficult. no one wants to address the elephant in the room because RAYCIS. it's fucking annoying.

It is like saying, that country will a lot of cars has traffic jams.

>also country with the most niggers and immigrants
Coincidence?

You really support the pic? The more people it has the less number will be, that's quite retarded