DO NOT WATCH THE NBA FINALS

LET SILVER KNOW THAT WE DO NOT APPROVE OF THE DIRECTION BASKETBALL IS HEADING BY HITTING HIM WHERE IT HURTS THE MOST, HIS POCKET

EVERYONE IS A RING CHASING MILLENNIAL PREMADONNA

EVERYONE CHUCKS THREES

THE TRUE BIG MAN IS DEAD

PARITY IS AS LOW AS IT HAS EVER BEEN

LET'S MAKE BASKETBALL GREAT AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hhB1vPM8ItA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nah im watching

END YOURSELF CURRYMONKEY

IF YOU MUST WATCH DO IT ON STREAM OR RECORD IT AND SKIP THE COMMERCIALS

from 330 here will def be watching my home town hero win in 6

go back to /hoc/ OP

LeBron isn't a millennial

And the Cavs are mostly Generation X

nope, im watching, as well as millions of Americans and there is NOTHING you can do about it

I agree that these playoffs have been terrible and that the talent disparity is real but I'm still going to watch because I have nothing better to do

I haven't watched a basketball game all year in protest.

>millennial
How is that an insult?

>Premadonna

I'm a cavs fan what do

nba is more rigged than WWE 2bh

They're having a god damn awards show.

Remove the three point line, league balance achieved, its that simple

>PREMADONNA

Top kek

fuck you millennial faggot, Its an insult because you were born in a certain time frame.

I'm watching because I don't have a job,any friends, no gf, I'm 29 years old and since 2010 I've only ever been living to watch Lebeta fail. I was the biggest Lebron stan from 2003-2010, but fuck that turncoat bitch nigga I wanna see 3-5 so bad.

Lebron haters are so weird. He had every right to go anywhere he wanted. No one owes him anything.

not really. I've watched at least 3 videos on it and they all said most games would still have the same outcome.

Did you not see the absolute state of that team during the four years he was in Miami?

ya what a disappointing and unexpected final. The 2 best teams are playing against each other. shocker. I hate the nba now

I'll watch it but I'm going to stream it. The NBA is an absolute fucking embarrassment in its current form.

>not adding "diamond dozen" or "doggy dog"
C'mon OP, at least try.

That just means team crowd the paint. Not a soul would be allowed a layup. So long range shooting and flopping for free throws becomes the norm.

Which is exactly what we have now.

Millennial is anyone born after 1980

so if i watch a stream i wont be contributing to this bullshit league right?

despite hating this league right now i think its gonna be a good series

Good video by Jon Bois on that.
youtu.be/hhB1vPM8ItA

We all just watch it on streams anyways so it doesn't matter if we do or not.

>7 different champs in 10 years
>parity is lower than russels celts or the showtime lakers or jordans bulls
Cmon

Nigga, 330? What town? We /330/ now. I'm Wooster

>month 3 of the NBA playoffs

you're absolutely not wrong, he could do anything he wanted... it was the fashion in which he did do the thing he was freely allowed to do.... he snubbed us, he robbed us of a good off season of trades and such.... he made us a laughing stock for a long time (as if we weren't already hyuck hyuck).... I admit i was a hater as fuck... he has won me back with his clearly renewed love for his hometown and his incredible dedication to winning.... just watch him dive for free balls... he is working hard 100% of the time

>le big bad millennial boogeyman
fuck off back to your retirement home

What's wrong? haven't kept up lately

Mostly everyone here is gonna watch on illegal streams anyway, so technically everyone is boycotting it.

I stopped watching apehoop a few years back
Got tired of them pushing Queen LeBeta James as the second coming of Jordan

Lol this is one of the most awesome rivalries, go fuck yourself.

>PREMADONNA
as opposed to postmadonna?

Gonna watch every second you little bitch it doesn't get any better than this

>PREMADONNA
fucks sake

>all these newfags talking mentioning premadonna

Either OP is just as new as you or you're so fresh off the boat you still think the game is a good meme.

It'll be literally the only quality series this playoffs and you want me to miss it? Most people stream it anyway dumbass

who is supposed to win this final? none of them are the good guys

I have a feeling LeBron is gonna get embarrassed worse than the 2014 finals.

I was cheering for Cleveland last time because the chuck meme needed to die. But now I don't care, I want them both to lose

Hopefully ISIS blows up the arena or something

Get cucked

But... it's enormously popular and we have all been waiting for this for a year, OP. Sorry.

>we

we... the human race

fuck off Isiah

>spurs and lakers """fans""" are just now experiencing what basketball is really like
I'm a Blazers fan. You don't like basketball. Please leave.

I would be surprised as fuck if the simple majority of the human race cared about sports at all.

I haven't watched a final since 2010

I haven't watched a full season since 2009

basketball is dead

they already sold the advertising space bro. Not watching won't do jack shit at this point.

unlike baseball where they can survive off viewership alone

basketball needs viewership to make money back , ad spots just do not do it anymore and may never will because basketball doesn't have a strong regional viewership like baseball does , is starting to lose small ground to hockey is some areas

plus add to the fact hockey is also starting to gain more viewership locally despite espn blasting it for national viewership