Lsd is my all time favourite

2c-b and 2c-i

money

Nigger cum

do you take prescription klonopin?

caffeine, nicotine, kratom, weed

Ketamine, dxm, mxe, deschloroketamine, 3meopcp, alcohol

MDMA

britfag here, never done drugs. really want to do drugs but i dont know how to go about getting shit

weed, opiates, ecstasy, liquor

yea mon, im actually tapering off it rn. Cuz its got me in a lot of trouble.

do you suffer from anxiety/panic disorder?

If you could get absolutely undiluted Cocaine, freshly made, but for a higher price - would you prefer that to the street crap?

cocaine, despite how horribly expensive and short-lasting it is it still holds a special place in my heart.
also xanax for getting over the comedowns.

Who the fuck LIKES Suboxone? I mean I get using it to not be dope sick, but it does nothing for you.

Only the freshest cocaine for me Jeeves.

Dxm is so underrated

Coke kinda sucks if you've done any stronger stimulants(any amphetamine) more than a few times
Even the good stuff

dude. bars and kps landed me in jail. i got really sloppy and ended up getting arrested, they charged me for everything i didnt have a script for. still on fucking probation almost 2 years later for those charges. be safe and careful, Sup Forumsro
also i like suboxone, it has a nice speedy buzzy feeling and no worries of ODing

benzos and weed. the only stimulant i really enjoy is lsd, but i'm in my mid 30's so it's hard to come by. what i'd give to trip once a week again...

Yeah its a pleb filter

yeah im prescribed klonopin n suboxone (to quit opiates). But i did so much stupid shit on klonopin and beznos that the doctors made me taper off. I still miss those days tho tbh

probably LSD, 2c-b and xanax. But due to availability i seem to do more meth

Pure coke is kinda smooth, you're right. Won't get the power high like with diluted coke (mixed with who knows what unhealthy shit) or some other drugs. But some prefer it that way. Also, less hangover

just weed.

>Jack Skellington

Where is the dmt gang?

Fuck coke, it ruined my friend. Fuck xanax, another friend OD'd and we had to call his parents.

Smoke weed. Eat mushrooms. Drop acid with discretion. Anything else is asking for a fucking disaster cuz you're not immune to it no matter how great you think you are

How did coke ruin your friend

that's cute the pot head thinks he's not a degenerate

Ecstasy, weed, mushrooms, Molly, alcohol, amphetamines, salvia, Percocet, cocaine, and benzos. In that order.

Ive been trying to get dmt

weed, lsd, shrooms

Extract it yourself my man

Doing dmt for the first time next week, anything i should do to prepare myself/what should i expect

DMT, weed, mushrooms, ketamine. clean off opiates. benzos are a fucking bitch though. doing my best to taper (down to 5mg of valium)

how?

ibuprofen

O shit hek I didnt even know I could. How?

suboxone for sure

Weed, lsd, dxm, lsa, Xanax, hydrocodone, and ketamine

Anyone in michigan?

used to be benzos.. but now i just stick to alcohol cause i cant get any more prescription pills

Nicotine, caffeine, alcohol, valium, xanax
>and none of it is hard to get with a good psych

favorite buzz is alcohol, adderall, and weed. has to be all three though.

Benzos suck. I get 90×1mg kins a month. Would trade all for a decent bj.

weed, nicotine, pregabalin, concerta, lsd

probably xan and pregabalin, didn't try a wide variety tho

Can weed have an effect on t levels?

Do people not know how to use google?

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/DMT_extraction_using_lye_(sodium_hydroxide)_and_naphtha

Weed Shrooms dxm

What does pregabalin feel like?

You can get hugh from Suboxone and especially subutex in the pill form if you don’t have a high tolerance to opioids. Or even if you do kinda. Took Suboxone for a couple years to get off of bad oxy addiction. If I took a sub now I’d be high as a kite. Don’t plan on it tho. Sober is good for me.

Best drug i ever had (expect concerta)

Chronic use of anything psychoactive is probably not a good thing for T levels.

>Favorite drugs?
>xanax

iv got bottles of the shit laying around
someone explain to me how xanax is supposed to be use recreationally

The buzz it gives ranges from chilled as fuck to bouncing off the walls unable to stop talking
For example taking 600mg at once could leave you chilled right out but taking 300mg then another 300mg an hour later could have you right off your cunt
Makes your stomach a bottomless pit

Alcohol and tobacco

Is this a troll?

it slows you down and helps you forget about the shits going on in your life, also makes you more tired if that's a plus

sounds dull
kinda hoped there would be a high

1) LSD and analogues
2) MDMA - too bad I can't roll every weekend, it loses magic real quick
3) Xanax to come down from the former two

Honorable mentions:
weed and vodka (only at the end of the party, to get the last kick, then hooray to bed)
DMT - the best psych for just chillin' out and talking to aliens.

Nothing. It's so out of this world, there's nothing you can do. Maybe don't overeat and don't be scared.

xans, weed and tobacco

as in you wanna eat a lot?

>e, ..., molly
do you even drugs?

>y, those are $0?

there is kind of a high, but not hyperactivity like after meth or correctly taken pregabalin, its more like you're happy and slowed down (from my experience tho)

They're 2 different things, do you?

Vallah oxy

Lithium and lamotrigine, makes me normal as fuck

Ecstasy is supposed to contain three things: MDMA, microcelulose binder and coloring.

The only psychoactive part of the former three is the molly.

No, these are not two different things, unless you're form a shithole, where retards cut the X with speed and/or meow.

Ofc

Any long lasting effects of lsd

Why don't you fags get on something good like deca and tren, or are you too scared to feel like a real man?

cocaine, everyone else is wrong.

I'd rather have mydriasis and some mild comedown, than peanut sized balls for life.

Crack cocaine*

The shittiest, dumbest and the most expensive stimulant. Even meth is better than this crap.

you need a better dealer.

my favorite drugs are the ones people like you O.D. on because everytime one of you dies, the world gets a little better. :)

yea re: the comments about suboxone, the high is nowhere near as euphoric as the high with a full opiate/opioid, it comes on super slow due to most of the effect coming from metabolites that hit you hours later, and it is also a much more dangerous substance to mess with (unless you are an addict) because it is so easy to take too much, especially if you think you might be able to get a better/faster high something akin to any other opiate. If you don't have an opiate addiction you can have fatal respiratory depression start to set in hours after taking it, and even if it is caught, buprenorphine itself (active ingredient in subs) has a higher affinity for all opiate receptors than narcan and other opiate blockers, meaning those resuce kits don;t do a damn thing, the only thing that saves you is being put on life support for a few days.

It does have a high, and it lasts VERY long, but it is a bizarre mixed opiate that fully stimulates some opiate receptors, partially stimulates others, fully blocks others. You get only partial stimulation of the opiate receptors that cause euphoria for example, and partial stimulation of the ones that slow breathing.

It is legitimately safer to mess around with full opiates though. Better high, less change you are going to die. Go get some heroin

Unless you are already a hardcore addict dependent on a fairly large amount of opiates a day, at some point you become tolerant enough to opiates where BUP simply can't hurt you... it's ceiling effects are reached pretty close to the amounts given therapeautically, at those levels your system is flooded with more BUP than it can use. So it is incredibly safe for addicts, but one of the most dangerous things a non-addict could think about messing with

My guy has literally the cleanest stuff in my region. Every shipment has been chromatographically tested. It has shiny scales and leaves banana taste in the back of my throat. It's the "good stuff" in every way. But still the substance is just dumb. Like I said. Good shard is 100 times better than this - and I'm not even fan of stims.

It’s kind of funny. I stared putting a gun to my head and it makes my heart skip a beat. I feel at peace.

Better then any drug I’ve had

I've dropped 3 125 mg stamps of LSD in the past 3 months and 2 were in the past three weeks I had an acid flashback the other day it was pretty intense I think I'm going insane anyone got experience

yeah okay.

LSD for me, it's cheap where I live and it's not as addictive as other drugs like crack cocaine or heroine so I stop when I need to and use it in boring nights and to contemplate my whole existence to a point of everything and waking up with the craziest creativity rush.

Those are pretty small doses I would say your days of psychs and psychoactive substances are over I'd say. Although thats not coming from a place of knowledge I have just taken a decent amount of acid at high freequencies and never had that.

Can it help with depression?

It hasn't disheartened me in any way like I can't wait to trip again but what do you mean by their over :(((((

You'd be fucking surprised, I would recommend you take some il extremely tiny amounts and délit it in water and just inhale the steam, sounds kinda out there but really, big amounts are just going to push you down the rabbit hole, specially if depressed, I can also recommend you do it that way (max: once a day/one chip a month)

How do you enjoy Xanax?
Every time I take it I just go to sleep.