Would you? Just stink about it before you answer

0/10 thread

Op is a faggot

These threads are dumb

Op likes old men

Go back to 9gag, faggot.

Yes

nuh uh, they're pure genius

I didn't know faggots could also have autism. Learn something new every day.

blackass

get logged

>Learn something new every day.
OK I will!

Goddamn right you will!
Case in point.

do u know de log?

LOGLIFE

steam supreme dream

Autistic, faggot, and a furry huh? Maybe there are people god hates.

It's SLIDDENING

grow up

real men love andy sixx

this is becoming a clog thread

andy is with us

So poopjoke wants to call people immature huh? Whatever you say poopjoke.
Hey there poopjoke, nice samefag.
And here's poopjoke.

his snorkel?

Nice try poopjoke.

>poop

What’s wrong with poop jokes, sir? Is it so wrong that somone find joy and entertainment in andy’s creamy shitlogs?

this is no joke, it's a reality

I often wonder if andy sixx is aware of the shit all of you are up to, and how he sleeps at night knowing so.

Hey poopjoke, you know Andy Sixx thinks you're a faggots right? And his band sucks.

upside down trip Sixx logged. All throats now clogged

Tripps logged. My throat: clogged
And I’d still like to hear from you about the post you’re responding to, so that I could at least understand your greivences against what we are trying to accomplish here.

autism

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.

>I don’t think this if funny so it’s autistic
Can you use your brain to be more specific? What about this is autistic? How is it autistic? Do you realize that what is going one here is bigger than you will ever be. Andy’s logs are changing the face of Sup Forums as we know it, and you are just gonna write it off as “autistic”, grow up man.

Dump

dump

Would you hang yourself OP? Well, would you?

guess u want it forced then logless shill

dubs logged

Shits clogged

GROW
R
O
W

UP
P

The sliddening begins!

Is it bad that I want to poke his eye?

>tfw no juicy logs sliddening down my throat

If by eye, you mean is poop chute, then no. Go in there and poke away all you want with your tongue untill you get a steamy suprise.

Anybody have the vocaroo

Slidd

Dump

I just want a peanut encrusted , corn studded butt bomb from the fudge tunnel of Mr. Sixx.. just a whiff of the steam before I open up for the cream would be a dream

Steamy

Shit

>Here I kneel, sad and broken-hearted.
>Prayed for logs, but Andy just farted.

Lol

so hot

so here is the logdown on this so-called 'turd'

It's the same two or three hundred BASED ANONS loggin' them dubs all day long!!
He's been on the 'Chan for a bit now, so he's not exactly a nigger, but he's not a pissfag either.
He fell in love with Andy Sixx's creamy warm coil (who wouldn't)
but since he's in his mid twenties, he can't log every single dubs because he's also busy drowning in coke and pussy at BVB concerts.
He grew obsessed with that creamy turd, but it wasn't until Andy excused himself to the porta-jon behind the BVB stage at Van's Warped Tour '08,
he lost it completely. Like a crazy stalker, he hunts the brown gravy snake like a turd-seeking throat-missile.
At first, his actual concrete real life plans with this guy involved plain poopy eating (sitting on a fat throat),
but then his concrete real life plans metastasized into smelling his perineum (taint),
then licking his puckered asshole,
and finally, SLIDDING a warm and steamy log straight from Andy Sixx's gothcore sixxhole (yum).
He was logging creamy dubs nonstop for Sixxty hours a day, eventually eschewing his pleb job to log full time.
Now he spends Sixxty Sixx hours a day logging and opening only as many threads as are needed to accommodate logs.
He has created a Black Veil Brides Army of like-minded based alpha males to help perpetuate his throat-clogging.
But make no mistake, this guy is on the LOG DIMENSION!
and nothing you can say will dissuade him.
It's like if you tried to tell a nigger that his fried chicken and newports are fantasy,
and even if you had cameras, devices,
and all kinds of proof, the dumb ape would look at you,
and accuse YOU of having a mental illness.
So with these ENLIGHTENED LOGGERS:
You can log his fucking sick creamy dubs, and you should.
He will keep doing it till he either gets his throat completely jammed packed full of shit by Andy himself,
Or he kills himself because no log.
Kinda inspiring, really.
Just grow up and and log on!

In LOG we trust