Since the first humans on earth were Africans...

Since the first humans on earth were Africans, doesn't the earth actually belong to Africans and we are all their descendants? And wouldn't that mean the less black you are the less human you are and thus less important? Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/attractive-people-are-more-successful-2012-9
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence
news.artsci.utoronto.ca/all-news/scientists-identify-7-2-million-year-old-pre-human-remains-balkans/
google.com/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Baited reply...
The world belongs to the ancestors, and current Africans are equal descendants to everyone else.
Also genetic progress... are you posting on Sup Forums using an abacus (black African) or a modern digital computing device (any other race than black African).
Behavior and genetic studies prove negroid humans are less capable and proficient than lighter skinned races by a significantly measurable amount.

I would love to see your apparent "genetic studies" that somehow prove what you're saying... Clearly black people are physically superior and they were the original humans so aren't they more like our ancestors, making white people less human?

>niggers
>original "humans"
>closest to apes
i'd say genetics disagree with you faggot
also in this age physical superiority doesn't get you anywhere like intellectual superiority does

If the first humans were Africans would depend on your definition of human

found the jew

Earth belonged to raptors

that was a good one kid. thank you.

hmm... doubtful.

businessinsider.com/attractive-people-are-more-successful-2012-9

it can be argued that being pretty has a larger effect than intelligence. thus physical superiority still trumps mental

>first humans on earth were Africans

bullshit claim
proof?

and dint refer to remis of primates believed to later evolved into humans just because remain where found there, desert like countries preserve that shit that best

well egyptians were black, before terro-Columbus came and slaughtered his way though america the natives were pretty much black, OG descendants of the east were pretty black too. who knows where white people came from, i dont even think they know themselves

Niggers are on average 18 iq points lower than whites and only 10 percent have an iq higher than the average of 100
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence

they were like the test stage of humans.

we came from the chinese

Yall were dickwashers

lol iq was a system made by a white man. put a white man in the middle on nowhere and get him to survive, he will probably start punching a tree like minecraft

niggers shouldn't expect anything then. if they can survive in the wild then why don't they. they got the skin for it. leave us to our air conditioned buildings and internet. im fine with that. i may not be able to last long in the sun but atleast i can survive in this society unlike niggers.

Seems our settlers did pritty well creating small towns nd suriving from nothing, where as your ancestors went from living in mud huts to living in mud huts

Could you faggots, perhaps, stop fucking replying to trash-tier bait from fat white guys jiggling with laughter in their basements? Kthx.

this.

why? its entertaining triggering the fat white left wing faggots with truth. they make these threads and everytime they suffer from it.

No it belongs to america.
Manifesr destiny niggers
>/thread

So, pretty neat thing with this, hominids left Africa way before homo sapians migrated out of Africa and fucked shit up.

You had your Neanderthals (who had light skin to absorb more sunlight to avoid rickets and other diseases and deficiencies that come with less sun), your Dennosovans (who we know like jack shit about) and Homo erectus who did their shit in S. Asia and India, and some Hobbit motherfuckers in the Indonesia-ish area who got the short end of the stick when it comes to island polymorphism (they got dwarfed in their dwarf holes) Homo floresinensis.
(1/4)

Now when sapians actually left the homeland to this Tolkien esque world, we notice that all of these species started to die out (we interbred a wee bit but most of it was murderization; our DNA is mostly sapian) including your big ass Ice Age monsters like the Giant Sloth, Wooly Rhino, Glyptodon (the mammal turtle with the club tail), your big fuckoff terror birds, and all the other cool shit from yester-year. This was no coincidence, we are a mass extinction in action baby; the top of the fuckin tippy top of the food chain.
(2/4)

Yes ice age europe was so easy to survive. Niggers never tamed an animal or planted a crop or mined for the abundant riches these cattle of people stood on top of from the dawn of man

Hahahahahahaha

Let's hope your lvl99 mage saves your life whilst your house is being swept away by a tornado

Now once we got out and about we decided to settle down a bit. Where you settled matters though. If you've got good plants you can start farming and can form little sustainable villages but, if you've got good animals, you're in business. This is why Africa and the Americas weren't too far along in the tech world. You need some manageable, relatively docile creatures that you have multiple uses for (like fabric, beasts of burden, and food) who you are able to sustain with the resources you have.
Aurochs, Camelids(camels, llamas, ect), and birds are pretty fucking good for this but you also need shit like water and more than one to get anywhere (sorry, Africans Native Americans and Latino's).
(3/4)

Oh yeah forgot who they actually were xD

But once we got in our new environments, we began to specialize. We had some odd genetics in the mix, along with evolution doin it's thing. So we got pasty pale fellas in the icy north who are big and hairy because of a cow diet and a cold climate, you've got your short guys on islands, you've got your darker slim bois where you gotta run if you don't have a ride, if you don't need much shelter, you're darker because fuck hiding from the weather when you've got a nice tropical beach to go on. Then you got morphological traits like an incel chin and Chad brow from Neanderthals, almond eyes from Dennosovans, and exaggerated limb size from sapians.
*Side note, I really don't know why nobody farmed deer, like even those in more developed areas. Nobody touched em other than for hunting*
(4/4)

tell me why do black people literally look like apes, gorillas and monkeys. why does half the world ignore this such obvious thing and just call it racism? niggers are inferior. They haven't evolved to the point we have and never will. The only use they would have nowadays is if the whole world was like it was at the start no buildings, no civilization. Except its not. And then when the majority come in the civilization they cant even fit in and stop acting like stupid monkeys because they are. So you see they are the least human because they are at the earliest stage of human development and evolution, still.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.. this place has a lot to offer.heh you'll see, kid. that is if you can handle it

You're a dickhead. Niggers are more scared of tornadoes and lighting and dogs than anyone because they're dumb. they think its god or something coming down on them. Everyone knows white people are better craftsmen and built this entire world. we will rebuild and actually survive. You inferior niggers will just be blown away and wont even know what hit you. kek.

That's not how evolution works though, sure black people where the first people but the more you evolve, the more precise and better your whole body is, it's like monkeys, they are an ancient kind of black humans, but not superior to black people because they where first, at least by our human standards, and you know why? Because black people's genes aren't as primitive as those from monkeys and it's the same for black people and white ones, you get smarter the less primitive your genes are.

>REAL intellectual discussion

THAT costume is fucking legendary, I gotta make it for next Halloween

He meant physical as in muscles, they don't mean anything compared to a mental level, ask a chimp to give his take on the theory of black holes or to write a masterpiece and they will probably pull shit out of their ass and eat it

this is more retarded than image like this ive seen. So good job for stooping lower than the racists and conservatives you hate. you pathetic cunt. And the difference is atleast their is some truth to those pictures they make, unlike yours. Black peoples history is a joke.

no, "the" earth belongs to the strongest who can kill all others.

You're that person who actually starts and advertise racism, and for that retard, go kill yourself.

How about you kill yourself before there won't be any earth to concerne after that.

In short, the earth doesn't really belong to anyone, fuckhead. That's not how it works. You may think that's how it works now but, that doesn't change anything. Whatever government rules over what is arbitrary. Earth is where everyone of our ancestor's survivors are. What matters is that we keep the chain going because, if we don't, what was the point of the whole thing to begin with?

Earth belongs to whoever gets dubs

Checkd

Quads of trooth

Early humans, vs. modern humans. White = evolution

Please provide some proof orcsomething to back that up.

Cool

>african
What is mesopotamia? You fucking dense cunt

...but thats wrong you dumb nigger

My lib meter is going off

news.artsci.utoronto.ca/all-news/scientists-identify-7-2-million-year-old-pre-human-remains-balkans/
oops just dropped a red pill there, it's ok, you can keep it

This too
google.com/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/amp/