Does anyone know how to pick locks...

Does anyone know how to pick locks? The door to my school's clocktower is locked and I'm going to jump from the 8th story balcony

What kind of lock

youtube

There are YouTube videos on making your own set of picks.
Good luck

don't do it, it would mean you'd learn something at school. The system doesn't work that way.

you need a tension wrench and a rake if you're a noob, picking locks otherwise requires a bunch of practice. you can buy those online or possibly at a locksmith shop or something?

just wait for your moment it'll come and when it does, you'll be up those stairs and over the ledge in no time.

have fun in hell faggot

You won't do shit.

Bend a cheap screwdriver to an L shape, there's your torque wrench, use it to apply rotating force to the lock
Bend a paper clip or hairpin so it has slight zigzags and is long enough to go to the back of the lock, that's your makeshift rake
Now push the rake into the lock and lift it upwards, you should hear it scraping on the pins
Apply very slight force on your torque wrench, and jiggle the rake around erratically, forward and backward but held against the top of the lock
This should bounce the pins around until one or more of the closest pins to the side are in the correct position, and your wrench will rotate the lock just enough to catch those pins in the correct place
Continue until all pins are caught and lock should turn

Using a pick over a rake is much harder but works better if you git gud, just start with a rake. Practice on a padlock. Do a flip.

Get clay and stick it in the lock, be careful not to get it stuck inside. Carefully remove the clay, heat it up, and you got yourself a key

This

Google.com

sledgehammer opens any lock

No clue about picking locks, but I know there’s more than one way to kill yourself, even at school. I wouldn’t recommend it, but I know you didn’t come to Sup Forums to talk about your feelings or stress management.
Just hang yourself from the 2+ floor.
Mix a poison.
Shoot yourself if you can get your hands on a gun. Use your imagination, get creative.
Might as well go out with a bang, right? Remember, there’s more than one way to skin a human!

Bump for interest

sry daddy op cant bump

I've always thought if i were going to kill myself, i would have shot up a nice speedball. Have always avoided needles because of their addiction potential. But if i want to die, im definetely going in an euphoric fucking rocket ship

Same here, a shit load of iv heroin sounds like the best way to die imo

OP here, would a gunshot ignite gasoline? Self-immolation sounds like a nice way to off myself.

No, mythbusters did an episode on this

Remember if you're hanging yourself. Don't be an idiot and hang yourself like they do in tv, with the knot behind their head. It's supposed to snap your neck, therefore the knot needs to be on the side. If you don't do it you'll suffocate

Can confirm

brute force if you have no intention to face the results

better livestream it, faggot