Sup Sup Forumstards, this friday I got absolutely shitfaced and blacked out...

Sup Sup Forumstards, this friday I got absolutely shitfaced and blacked out. Apparently I almost hooked up with the 47 year old town slut (I'm 18) in the middle of the dancefloor. It's a small town so everybody knows about her and everybody knows about me almost fucking her. It really sucks cus I just moved in here a year ago and started to get to know people here. Now however all my new acquaintances are ridiculing me and I hardly want to leave my apartment anymore. Just wondering if one of you fags shared a similar experience and if so how'd you cope afterwards. I really like going out drinking with my bros but now I'm just put off by it due to my fear of the ridicule I'll face and I'm considering sobriety for a while just to not do stupid shit like this again. Just wondering about Sup Forumss thoughts on this or some shared bad drunken experience to have some luls at.

Welcome to the life of being an alcohol.
This year alone I have managed to break several ribs, fuck a man, and almost break my ankle... all drunk and don't even remember a single bit of it.

We all do stupid shit when drunk, the problem is reaching that point when you don't know what you're doing.
I only drink to reach that point.

It's a slippery slope that will lead to friends abandoning you because you're a fucking drunken liability.
I know this from experience.

Been in a similar situation but instead bedded like 3 of them, no one will care in a month with the next scandal, just be prepared for them to take the piss every once and a while, not even in a malicious way just because friends are dicks to each other

Basically, don’t sweat it you’re over thinking and let’s face it you’re not gonna be the last thing to almost fling their sausage down her

>fuck a man
story?

Dude. You did a mistake. People will mock you for it. Hit back (if you can) or play along. They probably don´t mean to isolate you just teasing you like most friends do. With that said being sober is a good choice. There is a lot of bad things with alcohol and as soon as I lose the need for it (To be social, hook up exe) I will stop drinking.

Forgot to say, small place I live with like a population of 3000, people honestly won’t give a shot soon enough, don’t change your habits, if you’re worried about bagging a whale or she beast get your bros to make sure you don’t

Laugh it off, everyone has their drunk moments. It happend so all you can do is stop caring about it

how do i hook up with milfs and young mothers?

>Best mate is a literal faggot.
>Get drunk at his regularly with a bunch of mates.
>Got really fucking drunk at his.
>Wake up in his bed naked the next morning with literally all my clothes in random rooms in his flat.
>His housemate, also a mate of mine kinda figures it out considering I was walking around half naked trying to find my clothes.

Problem is that all my bros are underage rn and I only go to the bar with people I barely know, when we get there we all do our own thing. I suppose that you're right in that it's stupid to change my habits but I trust myself so little when I'm drunk that I think I'm staying sober unless my real bros are with me

the faggot must have drilled your virgin ass really good then

who cares you'll have one in your life
if you're blackout drunk sensable people don't really care

Hah, is that the only thing you've done, and they're ridiculing you for it ? Doesn't sound like your friends are worth much anyway.

I've gotten out of some really terrible pinches in my time, the worst was nearly strangling a friend to death in a drunken rage. Now sobrierity, but honestly, don't let this shit get you down... you were close to getting pussy

*Now sobrierity sounds fine

Quitting is the best. It is harder to fuck up relationships while sober. It still can and will happen, not and again, but it is vital to getting back your relationships.

Dont sweat it man. I got so drunk once I fucked the town slut up and down an apartment when there where like 7 other people there. After that, they all knew about my great dick. Not saying it was a good thing but it wasn't a bad thing either

Sounds like you secretely wanted it which is cool i guess

Get drunk and fuck the slut you fucking beta. Then talk as much shit about it as you want. People won't bring it up if it doesnt bother you

Dont worry about it user, like the others here! i too have many times got soo drunk and fucked some monster and not remembered and your mates laugh at you but all you can do is laugh and take it in your stride buddy

you didn't even do it why would you care

Cause we got kicked out together and we left together so everybody is sure that we did it

So call her up and fuck her senseless. If everyone thinks you did it may aswell

Wonder off on my own trough the city, Friends thought I may have fell in the pool in the park. Parents had to pick me up one time because I fell asleep on a roundabout and a police man spotted me and called my parents. chew half of some wax chalk you were supposed to put on your face for a party. Tried to open a wall because I thought it was a door. Fell asleep on the couch at a friends home, then went home in winter time without my jacket, wondering next day where I had left it. Had a brawl with a the owner of a pizza place. We all have some weird weekends. All these nights were a couple of years ago when I started drinking with friends. Things I've learned from these nights is you will think the morning after that you won't drink ever again. That you should drink less and in a more calm tempo and that you should have fun with your friends about what happened those nights. If you just tell them nothing happened and it was a weird but fun night and that you can laugh about all the shit that went down, there is no problem.