Roll for this

Reroll for this

I wish to become a millionaire this week

I wish to be able to control reality with my mind alone

Roll

i wish to die in my sleep tonight

I wish She would love me

I wish for my body to be physically transformed into a beautiful woman of my ideal design and attributes right now at this very moment.

I wish to fuck your dog.

I wish for actress/singer Mandy Moore to 100% without a shadow of a doubt suddenly believe herself to be my loving, overly affectionate, extremely incestual mommy with a desire to spend all day showering me with love.

I wish for a loving and devoted girlfriend very similar to actress Sarah Hyland.

I wish someone actually likes me

There you have it fegot. Now go to sleep.

I wish to be united with my ideal soulmate/romantic partner today.

I wish for everyone that posted in this topic to be united with their ideal soulmate/romantic partner by this time next week.

>I wish for everyone that posted in this topic to be united with their ideal soulmate/romantic partner by this time next week.

absolute control over my will

You're cool.

I wish to obtain and keep one trillion US dollars without any effort within the next month.

I wish to obtain and keep the superpowers I desire the most within the next month.

Shit, one off!
Can I reroll?

Allow me to develop firm, sensitive breasts with puffy nipples.

Again?

I wish to become Satan.

I wish to have an aura around me that causes all women 18 and over to become incredibly horny and sexually attracted to me and willing to happily and eagerly do whatever I want.

Please?

I wish to have consensual sex at least once a month, from this point forward, with at least one highly attractive woman.

I wish that every girl I meet from now on loves to give me blowjobs.

I wish to have amazing luck.

>I wish for everyone that posted in this topic to be united with their ideal soulmate/romantic partner by this time next week.

Wishing this.

I wish for this to happen to her at this very moment and for her to be with me physically by this time tomorrow.

I wish for a loving and devoted harem consisting of 13 actresses of my choosing that forever desire to happily and eagerly do whatever I say and will all show up to my house within 24 hours of this post.

>I wish for a loving and devoted harem consisting of 13 actresses of my choosing that forever desire to happily and eagerly do whatever I say and will all show up to my house within 24 hours of this post.

50,000,000 dollars?

I wish to meet my ideal soulmate/waifu/romantic partner today and for anyone that replies to this post to have the same happen to them (but their own ideal soulmate).

I wish to have my top 4 most wanted wishes/desires to come true exactly as I intend them right now at this very moment.

I wish the Yellowstone caldera would erupt this year.

roll slr

reroll

One away from trips

I wish to have a soul bound magical gem suddenly appear in my pocket that allows me to transport myself and others around me to a time-stop pocket reality that I have complete creative control over and can enter and exit it whenever I desire.

>I wish to have a soul bound magical gem suddenly appear in my pocket that allows me to transport myself and others around me to a time-stop pocket reality that I have complete creative control over and can enter and exit it whenever I desire.

I wish to win the jackpots of the next two lotteries for which I purchase tickets.

i wish everyone in this thread becomes rich and lives an amazing life

Noice!

I wish to be in an ideal romantic three-way relationship with actresses Camila Mendes and Lili Reinhart by this time tomorrow.

To find the love of my life

Cool. Remember this thread!

I want this girl to fuck me tbh.

i wish this wouldnt happen to this user

I wish to become an all-powerful genie.

I wish to become an all-powerful dragon within the next month.

I wish that actress Jennifer Lawrence would show up to my house tonight and devote herself to being my eager and loving sex slave.

I'll hook it up for sure

Rerollin'.

>I wish that actress Jennifer Lawrence would show up to my house tonight and devote herself to being my eager and loving sex slave.

re-roll

I wish to control and purify water with my mind.

I WANNA BE A ROCKSTAR!

I wish for anime to become real

I wish everyone that posts in this topic meets their ideal romantic partner, receives $2 million US dollars (untaxed), and becomes healthy and physically fit all within the next 48 hours.

>I wish everyone that posts in this topic meets their ideal romantic partner, receives $2 million US dollars (untaxed), and becomes healthy and physically fit all within the next 48 hours.

I wish for my wish to come true right now.

Roll for this

Why?
You would still be 100x weaker than Yamcha and the closest you would get to pussy is the same position you are in right now.

Wish this comes true

gf get

I wish to control reality with my thoughts alone

I wish to be able able to control reality with thought alone

I wish to become enlightened all knowing all powerful and all understanding

YES!