Are Italians/Spanish white?

Serious question. I know some of them look Nordic. But most look like pic related. They look no different than Northern Indians or Middle Easterners. Med's whiteness is highly questionable.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f0uYJjDHeDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are brownish, depends on the region you are talking about.

depends on the part of Italy. Sicilians are more related to northern African than mainland Italians

The vast majority of meds, regardless of Northern or Southern Italy origin are dark and large nosed with arab eyes.

OP is a faggot half chink who never set a foot in Europe, kill yourself.

bump.

Depends on your definition. They're not nordic, but they're still European and Christian.

Only stupid brainwashed jewed people worry if they're white, brown or red.

You should worry about your own people no matter the color skin they have. Only then you will survive.

Don't let the jews divide you, Sup Forums.

he might be but spain and itally are not white. same fore greece and a decent portion of prussia / baltics

the ones who look white immigrated long ago from actual white places like norway or they might even be slavs who look more white than greeks or spainards

its not idle speculation mitochondrial dna test confirm it in many cases

They're all white.

>I know some of them look nordic

Nigga you what?

It's autosomal dna that contributes to appearance. Ameribro.

Yes.

Some are and some aren't due race mixing with arab

If you asked people from pre WW2 world if Italians are white they would probably say something like "Italians are dago"

Shut the fuck up seriously, you have probably chicano nigger slave blood in yourself.
Italians and spanish are whiter than your country will ever be mongrel.

I'm so fucking annoyed to see all these retarded fatty from America or Canada who went max 1 week in their life in Europe and speak stupid shit like "Italians are not white" when the "whites" in their countries will be a minority by 2070 and their president is half nigger.
Hell my ancestors never went under the Marne and still I find you insufferable.

Nobody cares what you think france.

This. It's pretty tiresome to hear the Amerifats/North Americans never shut up about how Russians aren't white and how Italians are the moors or some shit

Go fap your tiny dick on hentaï Arthur Ling, you are still a chink.

When I went to Britain, people there didn't consider Polish to be white.

>Are Europeans white?

Yes mr chang they are white

Did you walk up to random people on the street and say "are Polish people white?". The census classes them as non-British white

No, people I met from there would just say Eastern European workers in Britain were unwanted and foreigners.

Well, they are foreigners

Tbh, white people here in canada/america don't really consider Slavs/Balts/Hungarians are "real whites". They understand that they are caucasians, but see them as distinctive. Btw I knew a few Eastern Euro girls, they don't really identify themselves as Westerners either.

belgian/german/irish/welsh/scot/brit blood.
best of all european bloodlines.
go get fucked by some algerians and poison your blood some more.

They're obviously white, just not western European. They're not too bad desu except for their reluctance to speak English

Like I said, people here understand they are caucasian, but different from Anglo-Nordic whites in Canada/America and Northwest Europe.

How does it feel to know that you grandma was buttfucked by Otis ?

The only whites there are torres and llorente
>rest are moops

>youtube.com/watch?v=f0uYJjDHeDU

They do look odd.

Get the fuck out of here, France. You been shitting up this thread without contributing anything than faggotry and butthurt. Stop harassing the people in my thread and get a life.

Yes, despire the memes we're pretty white.

Add that there are almost no blacks here, and no rapefugees.

Moors are clearly distinguished in the south and the north is Aryanland 2.0

>I know some of them look Nordic
Those are germanics, remember germanic tribes invading western and south europe

There are many mixes with germanics and pure germanics in med countries now
You germanics are very ignorant

>Sicilians are more related to northern African than mainland Italians
All autosomal dna studies have suggested that your statement is bullshit.

Huh they are white so you can claim their history?

Pathetic germanic

wot. I don't care about their history. I don't even want them here.

>Not white

>Muh safe space
>Muh harassment

You are not in Trudeauland here faggot, I will keep calling out your retardation as long as it pleases me, deal with it caribou.

You have been brainwashed by germanic media

Fucking stupid beaner

i take every based Spaniard and/or Italian over some whiny Nu-Male or Feminist, even when they are 100% pure Bavarian phenotype

lol.

White is a term created based on germanics and their features

Real med arent white

Why you people care so mich if you arent white?

Its so pathetic you arguing saying thag you are white

Damn

>Real med arent white
Okay. I don't care.
>Why you people care so mich if you arent white?
No, I don't. Ask the Canadian ITT that question
>Its so pathetic you arguing saying thag you are white
I am white. It's just a statement of fact, friendo.
>Damn
Indeed

Of course you are, you are germanic, they were thinking about you when the word white was created

On the contrary, I'd argue that the best whites are the ones from roman descent and that that germans and further up are the descendants of barbarians, aka white niggers.

Good.

Dude in the picture isn't European. Spaniards, Meds in general, are white. Regardless if they look Nordic. Nordic race not reference for whiteness/European.

>googles "italian soldier"
>chooses the 40th hit

I'd argue that pure racial homogeneity in Europe is a meme and meds are just as distant from their "roman" ancestors as we are from our "barbarian" ancestors

>Spics
>Ever being white

Why do you think Trump wants to build a wall and deport them all so badly?

>But most look like pic related.

That's not true whatsoever.

Most Italians look Italian. That's why there is an Italian look.

well you better argue with some facts instead of throwing bullshit around you dumbfuck

No single spaniard looks like that pic unless his parents are spics or moroccans
faggot.

>Sicilians are more related to northern African than mainland Italians
That's a complete lie.

Yeah cause the Spainaird's comment was so scientific. Try not to get your throat slit by a rapefugee, Hans

>No single spaniard looks like that pic unless his parents

THIS

I've seen many Spanish and no one looked like the guy in OP. This thread is nothing but a badly camouflaged anti med and create European infighting thread.

btw

GOTT STRAFE ENGLAND

The guy in pic related is Luke Pasqualino, an actor of pure italian heritage.

dumbass

how can you be proud of talking out of your ass

silly engländer, we should had bombed your silly towns to extinction.

What the fuck is wrong with you? You've been stuck in the Anglosphere too long. Spaniards and Italians do not look like that.

>we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board
>race = skin color

why don't you go back to China

google Luke Pasqualino.

Whether or not they're white is irrelevant.
They're Italians.
We in Europe don't see eachother as white/non-white/brown etc. If you look like an Italian you're just an Italian. If you're a black man living in Italy you're an african.
We don't refer to eachother as the white race. We will only sometimes refer to someone as white skinned.

Are Italians white? I don't know. I don't care. They're white skinned and they're Italians.

>we should had bombed your silly towns to extinction.
Should have, couldn't have and now you're paying the price.

China doesn't need anymore ugly, manlet nerds like me.

That doesn't mean that "most look like..."

Look up the following US politicians.
Rudy Giuliani
Chris Christie
Andrew Cuomo
Rick Santorum
Carly Fiorina
Sheriff Joe Arpaio

Do any of them look like pic related?

Lol @ all the butthurt meds in this thread.

>Luke Pasqualino.

this luke guy does not look like a med at all

honestly this threads are so futile and retarded as most of you have no clue what you are talking about.

R u mad bro

they've mixed with white americans.

I'm half italian and half portuguese

how much non european dna do you think I have?

Navas is a gypsy and Silva is half chink/half Spanish.

It's clearly a filthy Nigger

looks like you are 100% retarded

sorry

Look up an actor of pure Italian heritage called Frank Sinatra.

See how stupid your argument is now?

140% at least you can pass for a bro-tier sikh. ^_^

I'd question the "pure" bit
he can be 3rd generation and with 3/4ths of the family being spic/arab and still have an italian name

In spain its even harder to tell by name because there's 2nd gen half or 1/4 mixed with spics and they definetely look a little off but they have spanish names going back 600 years

Only Christie and Santorum are.

The rest are of 100% Italian descent.

Italians are white
Spanish are white
Portuguese are white
Greeks are white

Canadians and Americans are talking out of their asses.

English opinions are to be disregarded as the ETERNAL ANGLO has no credibility at all.

Hey friend you going to your mosque later?

Lol, all this anger from germany.

Proof me wrong
The pure Greco-Italic Race is superior to every other one on this goddamn planet
Protip: I talked about PURENESS, not some Northern African descendant

forgot to add

FINNS ARE WHITE TOO

FUCK YOU FOR SAYING OTHERWISE

GOTT STRAFE ENGLAND

truth not anger

I'm only 80% eternal anglo. 20% of me is unfortunately mortal.

slam malay cum brother

>Most Italians look Italian. That's why there is an Italian look
What would you say the "italian look" is?

>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:
>Are X white?

What?
There isnt such thing as white

That is a thing for germanics and maybe for slavs

But meds arent whites

I know you are some germanic in spain that believe you are real spanish and other are arabs mixed

How the fuck is this a serious question? Race doesn't fucking matter unless you are some neanderthal fuck who doesn't understand that race doesn't separate us from each other and that we are all HUMANS.

Italians are niggers too. They're just not blood poop black, they're that tan taco bell poop color. Everyone knows The white race is the master race, just read up on Satanism! Nigs are subhuman non whites. Gods chosen people are white lucifarians. You can't argue that I'm wrong ether, it's faith based.

kek at south Italian being so far away

First of all only a fucking retard would group italy and spain together. Spain got cucked way harder than italy by arabs. Second of all This is the Italian national team... do they look brown to you?

if you can't find your phenotype on this picture then YOU ARE NOT FUKCING WHITE AND SHOULD BE DEPORTED OUT OF EUROPE

>all this european infighting
You know, I try to look up to you guys (as shit is pretty bad down here) but it ain't helping much

The jews have won

I considere the Mediterranean peoples white. Here in Canada alot of these Mediterranean people get pale white in the winter time. Their skin colour is not a permanent skin colour. They have olive skin, so they tan far better than Nordic whites who simply get really red.

When looking at pictures of these kind of people, you have to take into account they tan easy and get plenty of hot sun.

Nordics generally tan poorly and only get sun for maybe 3-5 months max. Its nearly all year round in Med countries.