Are we alone?

Are we alone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8LSo7r5ldvY
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/ufo-video-us-navy-tracking-pilots-footage-unidentified-object-a8116356.html
disclose.tv/tr3b-or-alien-captured-flying-above-miami-florida-320544
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

big brother is always watching

What are the odds?
The universe is a fucking huge place

No

Probably not
The observable universe is incredibly huge
And who knows whats beyond that

no because there are more earths

no no go fuck off with your flatard shit.

concave actually

Oh I dunno what the "more earths" fuck twat is on about. I'm just saying sharing pics with the underlying feeling of
They're not telling us everything you know.
Not to be cliche, but just how far down the rabbits hole you want to go?

No. Our government has had confirmed first contact encounters with an alien race. The catch is they want to colonize this planet. We would be slaves or pets for "study." I wish I were making this up.

autism

Don't let the thread go flat earth guys, come on fuck off.

I thought we pushed them out of system.

proof

thx for ruining the thread
shithead

Prehaps one day, we will one day venture to the stars. Or perhaps the stars may venture to us...

Maybe if you left the basement for once in your life, you'd realize that, no, the world is full of people.

Some type of "-ism"

I'm alone. I just took a bus for 2 hours to go check out a girl I gota crush on from a store. I got there and she was hiding out in the back office didn't even get to see her face for more than 1 second. I'm lonely enough to re-define what it means to be lonely.

no, this creepy dude here is waving at us

you're welcome sheephead

It was the cold war and we found a body.

See: Close Encounters, Stargate, the X-Files. The government allows just enough dissemination to claim "plausible denial."

I can't. My mom picks my friends.

It's so fucking naive and ignorant thinking we people are the only life existing in the universe

There's close encounters of the 1st kind
close encounters of the 2nd kind and
close encounters of the 3rd kind. Nigga I had all three

>listening to rogan
Well credibility is out.

I own a couple of restaurants. You'd be back in the kitchen washing dishes if I heard you talk that shit irl

You must fit right into society.

youtube.com/watch?v=8LSo7r5ldvY

I chuckle because only the low of the golf course workers speak like this.

Then why has every "example" been some bullshit some faggot made up?

>You must fit right into society.
You must be the outstanding member

>you talk that shit
>shithead
>sheephead

proof? sources? i wanna read up on this

Why is your mom a crack whore? We just don't know why these things are the way they are

You've looked into all of them as well?

roleplaying

>sheephead
autism intensifies

>thinks I'm dissing him instead of 'society' by playing on his satire

Yes. In every instance, the "abductee" or "eyewitness" admitted they were perpetrating a hoax.

took you another post to point that out?

>autism intensifies
I feel sorry for you

I don't know if we're alone, but I think we're the first.

We've not seen the same articles then.

Bullshit. You don't know how fucked up hypnosis is.

No it isn't you fucking faggot. They want to colonize here. The US government has been trying to put it off through diplomacy, but it's very much like the Europeans conquering America.

she was hiding from you.

>They want to colonize here.
>take my word

Actually I would find it much more exiting if we were alone.

Yes we have.

>earth is only young compared to the rest of the universe
Pfft, we'd be the new kids on the block if anything.
I do believe we hold some interesting properties though, like upgrading out shit at such a rapid cycle.

>"I know what I saw."
I don't think we have,

I do, actually. When "hypnotized" (which is actually a pseudo-science, like "animal magnetism" ) people reply to leading questions with what they want to hear.
There is literally no "proof" of alien abduction of human beings. None.

Why do you think Reagan talked about aliens? Why do you think John Podesta is obsessed with aliens? Why do you think we can leave the planet but other species can't? Open your eyes brainlets.

You'll be remembering this thread when it starts coming true in about 15 years. You'll be thinking "how the fuck did that guy know that?"
And that guy was me.

I suppose there's always the possibility life exists on other planets....

But the gulfs between the stars are so mind-bogglingly vast I doubt we'll ever find any proof.
It's frustrating, really.

Honestly, i don't know. People are sick for media attention. And if you entertain the possibility of ET's, with the eventual possibility for time and space travel, don't you think they have the possibility to remain unseen? This is all hypothetical ofc. But it's fucking ignorant not being open for multiple answers

>Are we alone?

dunno , planets seem very common. But nobody knows how common cellular and complex mulitcellular life is. If its very rare there might be no living things like ourselves any anywhere nearby.

Yes we have, faggot. I've read every UFO book there is. It's all bullshit. There is no credible "UFOloger" in existence.

>And that guy was me.
congratulations

>When "hypnotized" (which is actually a pseudo-science, like "animal magnetism" )
LOL hahaahaha pseudo science. That's how you end up fucked up in an alter personality with no ability to escape. I hope you get properly induced and spend the rest of your life being insensibly programmed. Seriously, how does it feel to be Dunning-Kruger as all shit?

There is no space so there are no aliens. There are demons or angels and spirits. They are other dimension beings. If mainstream puts up aliens ufos you know that is what you want to know. Dont be fooled by fake alien invasion with holograms and vr tech and god knows what else.

Here ya go... I’m not saying it’s aliens but UFO’s are real.
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/ufo-video-us-navy-tracking-pilots-footage-unidentified-object-a8116356.html

escalating autism

when you get abducted by beeeeeeans nigga

I know I am.

>the independent
is an English tabloid you gulible fuck

It was all over the news.

Well if you insist.
But I know we haven't seen the same articles. It's not a matter of who or what they do on a regular basis anyways, get real.
>Oh yes, we shall only appear to those whose interests are rellevent
Definitely haven't seen that pattern, or any pattern from where the eyewitness stories come from.
Also I'm talking military articles. Some are even declassified now, you should possibly take a closer look before jumping to calling me names. It's fine to ask questions but to blow it all off under a blanket statement calling hoax is only ignorant.

I'm so glad the sky is concave, just imagine it the other way around
looking into the sky would be like looking into a neverending abyss

The only one I've read was Our Occulted History by Jim Marrs. So many blatant factual errors.

>demons or angels
>Aliens
You know, probably the same things.

Dude, add to the conversation, come on. Knock it off.

>I know we haven't seen the same articles.
No. We have.
I was a UFO nut during the 1990s.

that was probably some sort of secret unmanned supersonic spy plane. You can be sure those exist somewhere. Just because the pilots didn't know what it was does not mean it was an alien spaceship.

I've seen this.

I hope so. That would mean that we're the first intelligent species, and if our dumb asses don't end up destroying ourselves, we'd essentially be gods to the later races

I have been. All the available science says we are the only living things in the universe.

I never said it was alien.

when your mom smacked you with a wooden spoon?

>UFO = unidentified flying object
>UFO =/= aliens

>implying that the gods of religions aren't our gods already.

No, there's 6 billion of us.

What you mean like aliens? I mean there has to be other planets like this one where there are other lifeforms sentient or not.
Got that photo of the fat kid drinking from the wwe cup?

No, when mommy's boyfriend Jason took my virginity.

> that's what I'm implying

Oh ok. Thanks for that.

>implying all gods of scripture arn't misconjecture

yea but still only us. that sucks

First things in space were not human. fail

Humans have realized we are alone since the beginning of civilization. This is why we created religion.
But you can't do that with science, OP.
There is no evidence of others.

I fell for the same shit you believe now, OP. The "classified military documents" (kek) (kekekekekekek) (KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK)

It's hoaxters hawking their books. And they probably made good money. Like Richard Hoagland.

Heard of the "Great Filter"? The fact that its only us so far is good cause it means we have a better chance of surviving.

The TR-3B
These things are pretty common.
disclose.tv/tr3b-or-alien-captured-flying-above-miami-florida-320544

We were not alone at first. Hundreds of other human-like species were all over the globe before we killed them all.

>Hoagland
>implying i eat up everything i come across
Oh fuck off. I'm aware 28 out 30 articles are horseshit.

*On an interplanetary scale

law of averages says 'no'

No there weren't, faggot. There were two subspecies who died out during the Ice Age of their own accord.