I like to cut the heads off of my pets, is it wrong to do this? and does the image cause you to feel nausea?

i like to cut the heads off of my pets, is it wrong to do this? and does the image cause you to feel nausea?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UEqmZ2E1o64
youtube.com/watch?v=52EoZzfGV-o
youtu.be/O4tUVqsjQ2I
youtube.com/channel/UChba0vNERFwUtoxlZ6AjrMw/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i hope you get decapitated by a train
saged

Yes it is wrong. It does not make me feel sick because unfortunately the world still needsee people like you.

that pic is from a vid that's probably older than you are, you're not fooling anyone.
saged

I bite down hard as I cut animals flesh, you do that too? I figure it might mess with my teeth

don't think me out as a bad person because im not, i've got serious mental illness

thats too painless for trashes like him

I'm losing my mind and I'm going insane, I need help, I'm mentally disturbed

i think about killing people and stuff im fucked up in the head

you’re right
some mexican style dismemberment is what they deserve

These should help:
youtu.be/UEqmZ2E1o64 (General 3-hour workshop)
youtube.com/watch?v=52EoZzfGV-o (30 minute presentation with slides)
youtu.be/O4tUVqsjQ2I (9-hour full training course)
youtube.com/channel/UChba0vNERFwUtoxlZ6AjrMw/videos (Short audio snippets about specific topics)

A bit unconventional, but really fkin good.

Nah, s'cool.

could you please take some clearer shots?

>i've got serious mental illness
Not an excuse. Still a bad person, even worse perhaps. I think you should be locked up in a padded cell alone forever

colombian necktie would be nice

I feel sorry , People like you offen were outcast with extremely low selfesteem, that just want to control something even more Helpless. So i really hope you will overcome this

I get pleasure from seeing the animals suffering in pain when I'm torturing them.

if i had a gun right now i would go do mass murder

no, your just another edgelord faggot who probably can't get his dick up any other way

Because it numbs your own suffering.
I know personalities like you, you are just sad. Doing harm to something That can‘t hurt you is just The safest way for you to get revenge against all The Bad things in your life and is much easier than actually confronting your real Problems.

You seem to be new here OP so let me make this clear once

>EE FUCKING LOVE CATS OVER HERE SO YOU BETTER NOT EVEN TOUCH A SINGLE PIECE OF FUR FROM ANY CAT EVER!

Never forget

(OP) yiu just a edge faggot i bet your last bonner was never

There's a cat in my house and I'm thinking about cutting it's head off and posting it on Sup Forums for the lol's

My face makes a sadistic smile when I hold the knife up to it's head and the blade begins to sink into the flesh of the animal, serving the head and killing it. I'll do it slowly to inflict a lot of pain to the little creature, I'm laughing so hard at this.

Fake.

Come back with date stamp in the pic.

I want to bash your head in with a hammer

What will happen to me if I get caught doing it?

Shit quality.

I like to think of an autistic American white kid posting this shit and laughing at how miserable his parents must feel.

Eh nothing much really. I just don't believe you do this shit.

You are Not hardcore or super evil. Think about it yourself, this behaviour is that of a cringy loser. Like These Kids painting 666 on things. :D

Wow I just sort of realized how fucked up I am in the mind. I'm probably going to be in a mental institution pretty soon.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Yeah I understand that but I've definitely got major issues

I don't think you are bad. I said cutting your pets heads off is wrong.

How is it though?

I like how menacing he thinks he sounds while just sounding like a stupid child attempting to be edgy.

They are helpless and depend on you. They see you as their daddy. Maybe you should join the service and go through some psychological testing. You could have a fulfilling future.

It can still survive after the head's been cut off from it's body. Trust me, I saw the eyes moving after I cut it off.

What the fuck is wrong with these people on Sup Forums?

Are the eyes still moving? No? It didn't survive.

or a good ol' burning

I agree with this guy. Whoever is doing this you need serious help ASAP! Can't we track that fucker?

I'm using Wireshark to find his IP address, You're going to prison you sick fuck.

Sage