What was the riskiest action you have ever done in your life?

What was the riskiest action you have ever done in your life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/el9g1hFLgb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Got up to 312 km/h in my brothers 900hp Supra.
On a 110km/h road. At night.

congratulation, you are a godamn retard and i seriously hope you crash one day

Dipped my pole in a Thai hooker without a rubber while on vacation.

driving every day, t_b_h OP

>you are a godamn retard

nice

faggot

got an 18 year old hooker pregnant and had to pay for an abortion (£500 in the uk), she was indian

a year later got a 19 year old hooker pregnant and had to pay for an abortion (£500) she was nigerian

>312
Fuck. 298 here on my R6. Had some speed wobbles and nearly shat my self.

Either:
Free climbing a cliff in hiking boots that I knew had peel away handholds.
or
Doing a photography hike/swim through a swamp without a buddy.

Rubbed my cock on my nieces ass

>Got arrested with a joint in my pocket.
>Stole my parents car when they were asleep when drunk.
>Sniffed 15 sleeping pills, drank 2 bottles of Disaronno, then attempted to walk 3 miles home (almost died).
>Unprotected sex for the past 10 years.
>Fucking a woman outside her boyfriend's flat.
>Buying drugs outside of a local prison.
>Petrol bombed a moped and ran away from the police.
>Fucked a 15 year old girl at work when I was 21.

I've done a fucking lot of fucking dumb shit.
I honestly don't know how I'm not dead.

you forgot

> posted a public admission of several federal crimes to a website that shares records with law enforcement

Slept with my 12 year old gf when I was 19 a couple times, once in my room when my parents where next door, once in my car outside her school. Her dad was an alcoholic cop with major anger issues.
This was in the late 90's and I was an idiot.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

how it feel to get scammed twice? idiot

lol idiot

>Implying implications

The Jews

Once I tried my work partners like real friends.

A frauder stole about $10000 from me... Ye, he was good...

Started smoking meth and doing drugs with my brother at 16-18 simply to try helping him

Get black out drunk often

Not much shit done tbh

When I was 20, I had a 16 year old gf. She was a legit 10/10. I broke up with her because I felt I was going to go to prison just for being with her.

That was 19 years ago and I feel stupid for breaking up. I know it likely wouldn't have worked out anyway, but I don't think anyone would have cared

Most intelligent answer ITT.

congratulation, you are a godamn retard and i seriously hope you get aids one day

congratulation, you are a godamn retard and i seriously hope you get pregnant one day

congratulation, you are a godamn retard and i seriously hope you get R7 one day

congratulation, you are a godamn retard and i seriously hope you get good shoes or sink in a swampone day

congratulation, you are a godamn retard and i seriously hope you get jail time one day

Supercat

congratulation, you are a godamn retard and i seriously hope you get dead one day

congratulation, you are a godamn retard and i seriously hope you get smart one day

congratulation, you are a godamn retard and i seriously hope you get a clue one day

congratulation, you are a godamn retard and i seriously hope you get arrested one day

congratulation, you are a godamn retard and i seriously hope you find someone who cares one day

congratulation, you are a godamn retard and i seriously hope you get dog one day

user...you do realize that we know you are the same guy that posts this right? We are eagerly awaiting your results. Bud, do you still hav that pic of her laying on the bed?

skydiving and various other things.

youtu.be/el9g1hFLgb4

This was from a few months ago. I slipped and fell several times during this hike (the ice was thawing out). I almost fell off the mountain several times when the ice I was standing on broke off and started falling down the mountain almost taking me with it.
In one fall I busted my glasses halfway through the hike leaving me with only 1 lens to see out of. (Good idea to bring spare glasses....even if you wear contacts, although I'm glad I didn't wear contacts this day because the wind KILLED my eyes. (the only thing I didn't have was goggles for eye protection. I had to constantly close my eyes, and contacts dry the fuck out of my eyes as it is)

It was extremely cold this day, especially with the windchill. I saw 1 person the entire hike, and I saw a rescue helicopter at the summit looking for someone.
Several people slipped and fell and got severely injured and some people got killed here around the time I did this hike.
A week later I actually did slip and fall down a nearby mountain, luckily a tree was ~10 yards away to stop me. They ended up closing the area off because of all the deaths and rescues.

LOL Thinking about everything....Damn I'm really lucky. Not just this hike, but many hikes. I'm amazed i've never broken my leg or arm yet after some of these falls.

mixed large quantities of alcohol with large quantities of prescription meds
that's the second riskiest thing I've ever done

Climbed the sheer face of Old Baldy in tennis shoes.

>280kmh on a 60 zone on a zx6r
>Split 2 4wds at 200kmh while they went 90/100
>Splitting through standing traffic at 120km on the freeway

Writing this down, it's pretty obvious why i had an accident

Non bike stuff

>came in a girl id just met
>drove on acid (NOT RECOMMENDED)

congratulation, you are a godamn retard and i seriously hope you get someone to read that one day

asking for help with something on Sup Forums

please do explain, since speeding (which by any means I'm not encouraging to do, and is not the same as reckless driving) is scientifically proven to be less risky than doing 20km/h on a high speed route.