Communism is the greatest

communism is the greatest
change my mind

impossible because you are 100% correct my friend

Everyone ends up doing the bare minimum to get by because it makes no difference.

>communism is the greatest
You haven't presented an argument. Also, sage.

go back to worldstar nigger

>Also, sage.
Don't have to announce it retard its not a downvote

go back to your studio apartment poor white man

except in the u.s. you will have to sleep in a car and sell crack because the bare minimum is not enough to live off

>communism is the greatest
>change my mind
Can you not read?

Your a retarded, uneducated nigger. Why would you trust anything that supposedly "makes sense" to you?

I'm uneducated because I'm a nigger?
Guarantee if a person of european descent posted this I wouldn't be considered "uneducated". If you could spell "you're" correctly, maybe I'd hear you out. But it's you who appears uneducated at the moment...

Пидop чepниый, пaшoл нaх

hm?

didn't Ruben Slikk get arrested again recently?

lol yea hes out now

lol nice nig pic

Communism causes suffering for it's citizens. You ignore this fact for the same reason you support Communism: Marxist philosophy is meant to manipulate the emotions of the weak-minded and ignorant, and you, my fine negro amigo, are ignorant.

Wrong again. You're assuming that user disagrees with you because you're black, that's wrong. He disregards Communism based off it's own merits, it has nothing to do with you. Classic nigger logic. This is why you retards are always getting shot by police, you don't know understand the concepts of objective truth and objective reality. You always think it's because you're black.

NIGGER!!!!!

So communism is good because in all the times it's been tried it's failed but you can do it better? Ukraine hide your wheat

This thread needs an EXTERMINATUS

Communism in what context? Nationwide? Worldwide?

I think communism works incredibly well for the family unit, and maybe extended family, but after that point it becomes unfeasible.

with a big BUT, you are damn right

the BUT is, Communism, as defined by Marx, has never existed.

Marx made it plain that Communism would only come to be when the middle class (bourgoisie) and the poor worker class worked together to overthrow the Ritch Bitches....and got down to brass tacks about making a government where Ritch Bitches couldn't exist anymroe, and with humane values.

Marx declared it would be semi fucked for awhile and eventually arrive at a better state, but would not come ot a Communist level until HUMAN CULTURE changed in a deep and thorough way. Greed and Power Mongering (same reallY) would have to be seen as a sickness and on and on.

So...yeah... great way to be, never happened, so you are taking a flying leap into a black crevasse to say it is the best thing.

No pix, no proof, you don't know what you are talking about.

>only come to be when the middle class (bourgoisie) and the poor worker class worked together to overthrow the Ritch Bitches.

All communisit revolutions to date have been the very poor lead by the nihilists and anarchists, or nationalists, or simpy tyrants...not a revolution of the oppressed and middle class against the oppressive class.

It doesn't work. Only way it will work if when automation replaces the need for human workers

>Communism, as defined by Marx, has never existed.
And this is because it cannot exist. It's a bullshit fairy tale meant to enslave the weak minded.

who let the nigger in?

communism is fucked up people who get jobs in managerial are based on the people you know not on performance

in china there was a bus company the head was always the guys sons once he dies his son takes over

atleast in capitalism society you can start your own company and keep money i know it's not good but it's the best we got

history..

нo, пoчeмy?

communism sucks because no matter how hard you work you will always be where you are

LMAO NIGGERS AM I RIGHT DO I FIT IN YET LEL I MEAN KEK XDDDD

>Can you not read?
Do you not understand what an argument is?
>Ritual sacrifice is the greatest.
So, now what?