Gay boys

gay boys

lots of knots to show off

Oh yeah. Jockstraps, knots and what else were we talking about

ruined their face imo

big boy bulge

I wish I could become an author, but skip to the reknown bitter drunk stage off the bat.

I've said it all afternoon but I want to get my toys out again since I already put on my favorite jockstrap on earlier

Thinking about that got me hard

A middle aged gay couple came into work today and were throwing all kinds of vibes my way and kept getting very close to me. I wonder if they could see my boner.

I bet, I want to stretch with my plugs while I'm still wearing it

Nice. They might be back user I was lucky enough to find an older couple when I was in my teens

Should've slipped them your number.

Also, post said boner.

How was that? I don’t even know what to expect there.
I got super nervous and basically shut down lol. I don’t think I could’ve if I thought of it.

hot I wanna be him

nice bulge

He's about ready to burst

Kinky, I like.

If only I had anything that I could use.

Mmhmm are those nike's? They're nice on you

I like those panties too.

Maybe I should keep them in for the rest of the day while I'm at it, really enjoy it while I'm able to.Grinding on things to get it deeper, showing off my jockstrap all the time.

Maybe not. You probably don’t want to make your asshole so loose that you can’t keep shit in.

dripping precum the entire time, leaving a nice wet stain on my underwear

Maybe not, I'm pretty tight though

Ever had an actual dick in?

Nah, just toys and fingers

Nah they are just Hanes, but thanks. I appreciate the compliment. :)

QuAD!!

Well they do look good on you, whatever they are. You have a nice package

Still better than me. Just fingers

Thanks lol I’m blushing

Fingers are good, everybody starts somewhere and if you can get good with fingers you don't need toys to have fun.

When did you get into gfur btw? I’m pretty new to it.

Just wanted some discussion.

I've liked it as long as I've liked sfur I think. I just haven't always posted here, kinda came out as bi a while ago so it's still new and exciting for me not to post as user.

What about you, I know you said you're new but how new?

I can tell, you're blushing hard right now. Those undies are hardly holding you back

I’m like last summer, new. However, I just can’t get off to anything else really.

I’d get it over with and pull it out but I’m not very impressive. Also the bulge leaves more room for imagination.

I don't think last summer is new exactly, but that's up to your interpretation. I feel like new people come and go every day so if you're sticking around then it's because you like it. Furry guys are hot, nothing wrong with that at all, you like what you like.

Aww alright, I'm sure you're fine. But a nice bulge is great to think about and you've got a nice one.

Now that I think about it, I didn’t even use Sup Forums last summer.

Sorry for late reply i went for a shower. They introduced themselves when i worked as a waiter and they did most of the talking. I took them up on their offer for coffee and next thing i know we're groping under the table

Too long ago...

Ehh fuck it, you are so nice and what the hell, it’s just a pic.

How long?

Lol all good, they seemed like the type that would take me in the back and then “take” me in the “back.” But that does sound fun what you did

Got into it through sfur which i was bored of. The perfect bods and the big loads appealled to my fetishes and i edged myself for about 5 hours straight while fantasizing about being fucked by an anthro stud and came buckets. Woke up the next morning and realised i might have hardwired my brain lol

wouldsuckdry / 10

Sounds good to me lol we had a good thing going for a while. Nice dick would suck

That's alright, it's whatever.

Nice, it looks good to me. It looks like you shave pretty often so that's a huge plus to me.

Nice. I got in it from some other website. A little shady website that I should’ve used adblock on.

Lol thank you
Seems like it’d be fun, also thanks
I try to stay on top of it, and thanks you as well. :)

Ooh what site and why what were the ads? Or was it a million popups

To be honest these threads are the only reason I come here.

Yeah for me it was. Two bearish men helping me with kinks and stuff it was great but experiences vary. A friend of mine had a couple of wouldn't take no for an answer and he had to have thr manager ban them from the store

Can’t remember. If this site looks like it hasn’t been updated since 2008, then that site looked like it was started in 1999 and never finished. Ads were popups.

That's really good, I'm awful at shaving. Again, a bathroom that's not really clean and the bath doesn't have a stop... so I don't really get an opportunity now.

Good on you for keeping it shaved. That's the best way for it to be

Hahhaa sheeiitt fair enough man

I think I've been active in g/fur threads for 5~ years now.

Whenever I shave it always gets red. I hate that I have a sensitive skin.

So can you keep furries in fur threads? Stop invading other threads

Nice. Saved any favourites?

Only visited that site like 3 times too.

Do you ever use moisturizer or aftershave? They can help with that a bit. I tend to get razor burn the day after usually and I hate it too.

I have a folder of all the various posters that have posted their butt in thread.

I only use shaving cream. And I shave as carefully as I can not trying to cut myself open, but I no matter what I’ll always bleed.

How large is the folder?

Last time I checked, I broke 80 unique posters.

I'd recommend using aftershave. It will sting but it should help with redness. As far as bleeding goes, I'd say slow down and don't rush it. That's why I take a bath when I shave my junk, just really take my time and go slowly. Using a newer blade can help too

post the good ones

Thanks, but how about when I shave my ass and between the legs?

I'm at work.

Hey Luc.

Use a hand mirror to help you see and a bowl of hot water or run a small bath. Same deal, take you time and do small areas at a time.

Or have somebody help you do it

Bump for art

more knots

Hello

hey gfurs, can I get some randy comics? never know where to find them, can't think of what the series is called
>nohomo

If only I knew someone who’d be willing to help. About a handmirror, we have only one of those and it’s nailed to a wall in the sauna, and shower mirrors get steamy pretty fast.

I went to change out a garbage at the pumps, someone had thrown out 2 full boxes of assorted donuts in it. Like, the kind you pick them out from the case at the grocery store kind.