Hey Sup Forums, I need your help

Hey Sup Forums, I need your help.

I can provide details if needed, but for now I'll try to get to the point:

My cousin lives in my house along with her mom and I've discovered he's using drugs. I want to alert his mom, but in a way that makes it look like she discovered it.

Right now he's not at home and the drugs are in a canister inside his backpack, so I just need a way for her to check his backpack. I'd also accept other ideas if you have them.

I'm not sure what drugs are them, but the canister contains a lighter, a small plastic bag with the drugs and something metal (the canister is opaque and it smells too strong to open it, so I just glanced inside, then closed it again, sorry).

Any ideas?

Just one bump...

you need to know first what drugs are, cuz you can be selling you cousin for something that it actually normal and you will become the biggest faggot on earth.

I also have certain responsibility to tell my aunt, though. I don't want him to get addicted, or starting owning money to someone. I don't think the police would be involved, either.

get a burner phone or use a friends phone to text her and tell her to check his bag or you could just tell her & say to keep you out of it...tell her you were worried, you're not sure but felt like she needed to know. I am sure she will take it the right way & keep you out. If you are right then he will hopefully be sorted out, if she looks and finds nothing, then there is nothing wrong. FYI he sounds like he could be "chasing the dragon"....

most Sup Forums passed this by....what we are saying with silence is 'not your personal stooge'

'i don't want him to become addicted'

like busting him for this shit would make a difference ? you are just trying to get him in trouble... bug off, snitch !

My grandma lives here. I imagine she would shit her pants and probably die if a dealer comes here for payment or some shit. I much rather get him in trouble than being guilty of that.

The problem with this is I have zero idea of who knows about the backpack. For what I know I could be the only one that knows about it, so the suspicion will fall on me immediately.

It sounds like it's weed, man.
Not really something to be too concerned about. I'd talk to him yourself before selling him out to his mom.
Difference between making an enemy for life or a friend for it. Also the thing a man would do.

You don’t even know what he’s got. If it’s weed then lol at snitching on him. That’s fucking stupid. If it’s heroin or some other actually life ruining drug then yes go get him help. The only way weed ruins lives is if YOU snitch or he gets taken down by a cop on the road

Send a typed letter to the house...Anonymous

>I'd talk to him yourself before selling him out to his mom
^^^ This; be a man, OP.

you would not be guilty of anything, her son would
you have poor boundaries
you think you can make things happen and improve life
NOPE, you ruin life
If you want to improve life, talk to the guy with the stuff in his backpack. tell that user that if it is drugs it better not be in this house with yoru grandma. TALK TO THE PERSON, don't be a pussy and go behind their back.

Why wouldn't you be direct to that person, cuz you are a manipulative, back-stabbing, pussy.

If it's weed then I'm not worried, but it doesn't smell like weed (some people I know smoke it, so I know the smell).

I can't talk to him, he will get very defensive and stuff. He's always into weird shit and never wants to admit it. He will take it as a threat and if the family knows I knew and didn't say anything, then I'll be fucked too (which would be okay to help him, if he asked me to, right now he's just being a little bitch and I don't want to get fucked because of a little bitch).

OP either Snitch and be a Bitch, or dont do shit at all.

Okay, I'll change the reason to "I don't want my grandma to shit her pants or die."

Whatever I say to him will be ignored, the best possible outcome is he not using them here and being upset with me.

Also, I'm pretty sure her mom has more ways to help him than I do anyway.

Go to his mom clandestinely, when he isn't around & won't be anytime soon. Tell her of your concerns, what you're hoping she will do, and that you wish to not be implicated.
If you trust her enough, she will do it in a way not involving you.

Believe it or not, I do feel like a bitch for thinking about it. He's cheating his gf, missing work and a lot of shitty stuff and I've never said anything (he's kind of stupid to hide it, I have no idea why nobody notices, but yeah)... it's the consequences for everyone else what worries me in this case.

How about not being a little bitch?

you need to learn this lesson of scion of the age of instant gratification

Plenty of people will tell you to fuck off if you point out something they should think twice about

They are SAVING FACE

Every one of them will think about it again when they don't have to see your face. It is at that time they will consider the merits of your suggestion.

I know this from life experience.

just because someone tells you to fuck off doesn't mean you didn't strike a nerve, in fact, it proves you did.

>He's cheating his gf, missing work and a lot of shitty stuff and I've never said anything

my but you are a busy body..

plenty of people would notice this, but nobody with any boundaries snitches it about. you are lost, completely lost.

I'm not even spying him, he's just too stupid to hide it, as I said. I'm not snitching, either, because it won't affect me or anyone I care about other than him.

In this case it can easily affect me, his mom or our grandma.