Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
My gf is really into smoking, drinking, drugs, etc but it really bothers me... am i just a pussy? Can i expect that to change? Anyone else ever have a similar situation? what do?

Gf is corrupted. Delete gf, reinstall gf.exe

/thread

Wouldn't be surprised if she would cheat on you in some party. Sounds lile a skank.

Sounds like yes you're a fallback guy for her. There's no way she's not getting piped.

You need to be more alpha
If she smokes weed you need to shoot heroin

Either learn to deal and live with it, or just end it now, cuz that shit ain't gonna change anytime soon. trust me

the only way it changes is if you beat it out of her OP, good luck, god speed.

She won't change. She'll just get mad at you for wanting her to change. Your girl is not clean. Throw her back.

OP here
she told me shes been clean but recently gave in and did coke again. I was pretty upset but she promised it wouldnt happen again...

Negative, abandon ship op. I spent four years with a girlfriend and thought it was a phase. She never cheated, but all she wanted to do was party. I bailed and couldn't be happier

You will get no better advice off Sup Forums so listen up!
You can take this several ways. You can push her to stop doing those things. Which will put a lot of stress on your relationship and her being like "you just won't let me be me!" and probably break up.
Or wait it out which could potentially end up with you breaking up with her OR she will eventually grow up and stop but it will take awhile and for the first year of her stopping she will be very irritable due to her needing a fix. I've gone through this before. Your best bet is to break up with her. Cut your losses now while you still can. Unless you really feel like you could spend your life with her. IF that is true then you better be at least 24 if not fuck what you think about love.

drugs = drama

abort now

You know what to do

Doesn't matter. She now looks at you as someone she has to answer to for her actions. She will likely lie about it sooner or later in fear of upsetting you, or making herself look bad, and that's when the snowball begins to gather speed and mass. From there it's just a matter of time.

Was in a similar situation.

Gf at the time did drugs, partied a few nights a week, smoked weed literally all day. Came to find out she was sleeping around behind my back while I was at work (she worked at a coffee place on a much earlier shift).

Just get out and find yourself a better girl.

Also post pics so we can be sure.

You are a pussy for lowering your standards to even be dating such a piece of trash. You're an even bigger pussy for thinking you'll "change her" into a better person.
Protip, and this isn't some MGTOW shit, you are a complete person in and of yourself. You do not need someone else to make your life complete. If you find someone who shares your life's path, fits with you well, and enhances it... awesome. Otherwise don't waste your time.

The girl I described in my previous post titled "abandon ship" worked at a coffee place. Confirmed girls who work at coffee places are not to be dated

Id introduce her to some meth or heroin
get that bitch strung out
then you can become her pimp and profit

They are if you're also in your early 20s and haven't embarked on the career phase of your life. Only date a coffee place girl if she's working on getting a degree in a highly employable STEM field.

End that shit right now.

This. And it won't take very long. Don't make her pay for it OP, just leave her and find someone who isn't going to be on the roller coaster for the next decade.

Leave her. Nothing good will come of staying with those types of people

You should really have an open mind and like at least try doing drugs with her a couple times and then ask her to meet you halfway and try being sober more often if it bothers you. If you're not willing to meet her there you should probably not be dating her tho

End dat shit asap. Droogie bitches are nothing but problems. If she is not boning other dudes under the influence it’s just a matter of time, drop it and don’t look back. Life is too short for dat shit

What ever happened to just doing butt stuff to drugged out bitches?

What a fucking cuck, either don't be a pussy and drink 'n smoke or just leave.

Don't be a faggot that has the need to control things they can't because they're too scared they're baaaaaaaaaaaad.

Even if she's not getting all sorts of dick inside her behind your back, it's not worth sticking around with her. Her behaviour will catch up with her and medical bills will not be cheap. Better to ditch her now and find a sober girl before they're all gone than sit around and wait for her actions to start killing her. If you're not concerned about her health and wellbeing, she's basically just a hole you fuck. Your hand is significantly cheaper.

Its not even that! I just cant stand how different someone can act while doing shit like that. it hurts man