Chantelle from UK

Chantelle from UK

Her email is [email protected]

Would she do a gangbang?

Yes. You can tell can't you. She has

Yes how many has she done and what's the most men at once?

6 I think. She does black only gang bangs too

That's hot. I can imagine her having 6 guys ready to fuck her. I want my wife to do one aswell.

Yeah it's really hot. She is submissive and gets dominated pretty rough in them too

Wow I can tell. Has she done double pussy to? I bet she loves it.

A sample

How did u get her into it. That's cool.

Just told her i'd love to see her suck cock and get naked and infant of other guys. Took it from there. She loves it

*infront of

A few of my friends have seen my wife naked but nothing happened. Im not sure she would do it sober.

Got her too take her dress off infront of 2 friends at first. Gave a little show, bending over and let them touch her ass. Then her underwear came off. Nothing but a pair of heels infront of 2 of my fronds. So hot

Amazing. I'm sure they fucked her there and then to. Mine would if she was very drunk and my friends were single. It's just getting it to happen. I've got 4 single friends that come over now and again.

Get her to wear a short dress and no underwear. Thats hot too. She can give a little pussy flash or 2 to get herself into it. Or take her panties off infront of them and give them to your friends

where abouts is she

Liverpool UK

Great idea. She has a short baby doll she wears when it's hot. I could get her to walk through a few times. And see how they react to her. I'm sure she would take it off if they dared her to. Then anything could happen.

This is what you get when you waste your life, lads. (You) wind up married to Chantelle.
Don't waste your life.

Get her to bend over and give upstart views. Even hotter if no underwear on

*upskirt

I will she wouldn't use underwear that nite I'm sure of it.