Alternate Reality Thread

>biggest legend in comedy
>stopped doing drugs
>found god
>grown ups 1-2
>bad guy in pixels

Jesus Farley youre better than this, you should have just died on the floor of your apartment alone in 97'.

actually his next movie role was supposed to be shrek

Farley was never funny. He's only remembered because he died. Name one actually funny sketch or movie his was in.

>muh tommy boy
nah senpai that's just nostalgia talking

Unused commercial reaction

Van down by the river

Also being from Wisconsin I've always loved the you don't say bit

Underage detected
Mods

>Meme down by the river
No
I'm 31 faggot

"One time Chris was frantically looking for his keys before leaving for work. Nearly on the brink of tears, Chris looked at me in the middle of chaos in the room and said, 'do you think John Belushi is in heaven?'"
-Bob Odenkirk

>muh tommy boy

if you dared say that around here youd be spitting out your teeth you underage fag

I'm 33 and I think you should be gassed. His celeb interviews were great.

>I'm 31
>total virgin
>no sense of humor

The next comment will be denial of virginity at the age of 31 and/or lack of humor sense.
Screen cap this.

Yes cuz everything is a meme

I don't know, I feel like you have to have a certain type of humor to like him and recognize his genius. And not one that's especially popular nowadays or on the internet.

wow you sure showed me
>muh fat funny man he's just like me he's so relateable
That story wasn't funny either
Interviews don't count as part of his body of work. Next.

he recorded dialogue for it allegedly

>a certain type of humor
Sure if you think Stuart Smalley or MadTV tier retardation is funny I guess you'd like Farley too

I always loved the super awkward talk show bit where he just nervously asked actors if they remember what roles they played.

No. Not really. Also I'm betting you'd probably like him more if he wasn't popular.

IS THIS SHITHEAP BROKEN AGAIN

Zack Galifagginas pretty much stole that bit for his Two Ferns sketch

No you can't just peg me as a hipster either. He had one note and could only modulate his volume. Not that funny. The only thing remotely interesting he did was like said, the awkward celebrity interviews were sort of good.

>biggest legend in music
>stopped doing drugs
>found god
>grown ups 1-2 cameo
>jil in Jack n Jill

fo real though he would probably be making folk music by now

I can't believe they remade Ghostbusters without John Belushi. He was the best one in the original three films.

Secretly switched out his coffee sketch

allegedly? the audio is on youtube you putz

I like the concept of this thread

oh

I'm glad Phil is still going.

He's so strong to have moved from his wife killing Andy Dick and then killing herself.