What zodiac sign needs to be genocided, Sup Forums?

What zodiac sign needs to be genocided, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uXRinzI9Jmc
youtube.com/watch?v=Qkq3IIxUEjQ
youtu.be/qhDDB1-ewt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cancer, of course

Scorpio.

I'm a Scorpio and I'm sick of myself.

Ford Taurus

C A N C E R

Cancer is a meme horoscope. Their symbol is literally just 69.

Im cancer, pls kill me

What's so bad with Cancers?

Scorpios. They are evil.

Bump

Seconded

What's wrong with you user?

leos are fags

Plus, Scorpio is Pluto, which isn't a planet anymore. Not only are they the evil sign, they've lost their planetary protector.

> ... is associated with Pluto

Scorpios are annoying and kill off pieces because they're too insecure for the world.

capricorn bc it's represented by Saturn, which is the planet deity Jews pray to ie Shabbat, Saturn, Satan the "Lord of the Rings", The great impeder, Cronos the master of time (time being the prison we're currently in) who eats his own babies to defer his succession- the expired ruler who clings to power.

Fuck the Jews, m8

Hillary Clinton is a Scorpio

Cancers are huge indignant sucks that as soon will turn on your and talk mad shit behind your back

Believing in mumbo jumbo chinese horoscope bullshit

3deep4me

Aquariaus. The hell is just some squiggly lines.

So do we all agree that Aries are the best?

It predates history and is global, brainlet

Fun Tip: Any religion that has it's holy day on Saturday is guaranteed satanic at the very top. Mormons, Adventists I'm looking at you..... the worshipping of Saturn is so engrained in our culture, it's why Saturday is not typically worked on. Jews love Saturday and giving to us as a the weekend for partying and bullshit is why we love it too.....

> no Libras.

implying something that is "ancient" must be correct.. i don't understand where you are coming from

The only people that deserve genocide are those who give a shit about zodiac signs.

this

Out of the 12 you have posted, I would have to say 12

>i don't understand where you are coming from
Of course you don't. The specific manner in which you got the wrong take really says it all (but you wouldn't get that, either)

do explain, oh great egomaniac.

Bashing peoples heads in with a rock predates history as well, shall we praise that too?

The ancients were way more advanced than us, dawg.

>egomaniac.
No. I have seen no proof therefore proof does not exist. There are zero credible studies or peer reviewed documents pertaining to such. There is no God, because that's what I believe. Egotistic? Me??

but is it global? Nope. Fuck you.

>reeeeeeeee exterminate anyone who knows more than i do

still doesn't prove that it isnt anything besides being absolutely absurd.

youtube.com/watch?v=uXRinzI9Jmc

>being absolutely absurd.
Life is absurd, have you noticed?

I'm a Aquarius, am I a faggot guys?

I like to fart, it's very enjoyable and relieving

youtube.com/watch?v=Qkq3IIxUEjQ

i got as far as "the universe loves you" turned it off.. inanimate objects cant show emotion, its a fucking retarded concept to even give any serious thought about.

Anyone who's stupid enough to believe in this bullshit can participate on the receiving end of it.

Youd think the floating head and shit ass effects would have turned you off first..... but you should have kept watching it's not what you expect

>VIRGO

You are a very silly person.

Bro bitches love this shit. You need to learn it for easy lays.

All of these religious posts today. Is it because its sunday? Come one, I wanna see some loli tiddies not virgin sacrifice. Unless its virgin loli sacrifice, in which case, go right ahead

>couldnt find another degenerate thread in the whole catalog to badass signal in

I mean it works for me.

The sun predates history faggot, why aren't you praising the sun, you fucking heretic?

I'm an Aquarius too. Wanna have an orgy?

Why does it matter whether or not if it's global. The amount of people who follow something doesn't determine value

>global.
That was one of the criteria for your analogies. It had to be ancient and global. You just picked some random thing and said it's ancient and tried to pass it off as an apt analogy.

>faggots wanting to feel superior by talking shit about astronomy instead of playing along with the thread

Try to be vaguely amusing for once in your life instead of an autistic narcissistic faggot, huh?

Ackchually none of this humbo bumbo has been proven by scientific concensus and the general scientific position on this is that it's all part of the brain wanting to find meaning in random objects for comfort reasons. There is no known evidence. It's not clear. It remains unclear. Not known, not recognized by the scientific community. Sky puppets.

Astrology isn't real you faggots

You're fucking hopeless. Of course it's bullshit. But what makes for a better thread: people facetiously arguing for the murder of a large group of people for no good reason, or a bunch of retards arguing with a bunch of autistic pseudointellectuals about if zodiac signs mean anything? Do you really think you're gonna change someone's mind here? Fuck off.

This.

I just wanted to talk shit to the other Zodiacs.

It's not proven, there is literally zero evidence for it. I said it, and it is so. Period. Your reality is not allowed to deviate from mine. My reality is all that matters. Stop being such an egomaniac, you tin foil nutjob. You believe what I happen to personally believe, if not you're a faggot moron. Holy fuck you're bat shit crazy. I already said there is literally no evidence proof concrete hard solid proven proofs and evidence scientific concensus you bitch. Fuck!! It's not clear, there is no known!!!! NO KNOWN!!!!!! UN CLEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!1111

stfu cunt

Seriously buddy, when someone says no known evidence, debumnked, unproven or similar lock-down buzzwords with strong stimulus-response affect, you STOP ASKING QUESTIONS. THAT"S THE WAY IT IS. PERIOD. FUCK YOU STOP THINKING AT ONCE. THE BUZZWORDS HAVE SPOKEN.

Pfft stfu. Show me one single peer-reviewed journal outlining your position. Oh, you cant? No evidence? I thought so. Sit the fuck down.

Show me the proof. It should be easy to prove your position, so show me the evidence. I mean hard, scientifically scientific evidence, hard proof, hard dicks, not your wishy washy hippy shit. PROOF do you know what that means????

You got any hard evidence for the basis of this thread, bible thumper?

Well unfortunately, the conclusion is.........
NOT CLEAR
O
T

C
L
E
A
R

Prove it. Show me the papers.

I don't actually believe you, since you have provided no evidence.

You're the one not providing proof. Show me something from any credible institution. You can't because there is no known. It's not clear.

Science disagrees with you. It's been debunked over and over. The general consensus is it's not known.

G

U

I

L

T

Y

i dont believe in astrology any more than i believe in the tooth fairy

youtu.be/qhDDB1-ewt4

How do you know it's not known? It's just not clear. The evidence is not conclusive, try again.
t; peer reviewed.

I can't tell you about the evidence connecting these Israeli nationals to the events of 9-11, it's classified.

If you actually judge people based off of their zodiac sign then you're fucking retarded

>zodiacs
>bible

Pick one and only one.

Nope, they're dumb af

None. No reason to eliminate a sign so arbitrarily. Say why you want about Capricorn. I take my daily stroll doen church lane, spitting on bibles and raping their women. Thank me for making them praise their god like never before you worthless sheep. By the time I've had my way with their sinful flesh, I tear them apart and eat only the good parts. I inspired cannibals from Jefferey Dahmer to Omaima Nelson, who the fuck do you think invented vore?

Why do you think Sup Forums is into traps as much as they are? I have always had voluptuous tits and a giant black cock. They secretly worship me with their nigger and femboi threads.

Of course traps are gay, we have cocks. End of story. You better find everlasting life, because of you don't, you all be paying ME a visit, shackled from your throat to your ankles, assholes bleached and raped.

Oh and inb4 some shit about going to see god instead, who the fuck are YOU kidding?

Good Night.

No, just a dumbass!

Here's my idea:
>Ask a person what their astrological sign is.
>If they answer instead of asking if you are retarded, then kill them.