O
T

D
I
N
N
E
R

yeah i was crying when they weren't hayabusas and i had to trade it in.

>harley davidson

lmao

what a bro, SFX artists and animators never get any attention for their work

Damn man.

what? animators get payed second to actors. they get paid more than 3D modellers.

>here some money now go kill yourselves with these motor bikes

What about the key grip? Did that person get anything?

I wish I shared a beer with him, what a bro.

jeezus how much did he got for his shitty acting?

and best boy, those guy are sure, uh....

I bet you want to suck his dick too

Moron: the post.

>you'll never be Keanu's concubine

it's statistically proven people who ride motorcycles have low IQ

Actors sure are stupid with their money.

It's true. My IQ is very low and I ride a motorcycle. Never drove a car because it seems cumbersome for my feeble mind.

So are poor people.

It is statistically proven that the celebration of birthdays is healthy.

also nobody has ever died past the age of 140 ergo if you reach that age you're immortal.

statistics bro.

Keanu is human kino

150mil iirc

FREE PIZZA
R
E
E

P
I
Z
Z
A

and they all died on their death machines

>It is statistically proven that the celebration of birthdays is healthy.
what's the stupid part about this one?

what are you tearing up?

That's actually just a myth, he never gave any money to the team according to people who were on the set

this would be hilarious if true

>all the cagers itt

>tfw the rest of the crew or nobodies like cleaning guys now hate the guy
T-Thanks keanu..

>be me
>be stunt crew member
>daughter dying of rare illness
>even Hollywood pay isn't enough to pay for treatment
>Special Effects Team gets big paycheck from Keanu, wow what a bro!
>says he's got a special present for the stunt crew
>I can finally save my daughter!
>day comes
>he unveils a shitty 10 year old Harley Davidson
>daughter goes into coma a week later
>don't even get to say goodbye before she drifts off into the abyss
Fuck this guy

I find it pretty hard to believe this seeing as how Keanu Reeves is a dick head.

I saw him at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Is that a bad thing or what? Go back to R E D D I T if you think there's anything wrong in giving head to a bro.

>No sweetie, daddy can't sell that bike, Neo gave it to him.

I know this is an old meme but still, he's depressed as fuck. My friend told me he saw keanu on a train and keanu kept ignoring him when he said hi, and kept pulling out his phone as if he couldn't hear him. After awhile, keanu kept coughing really loudly to drown out everyone else on the train who noticed him and said hello.

This, he was in the Wal-Mart I work at the other day. At first he seemed nice, but pretty soon he was being rude to the staff and began knocking things off shelves. He kept talking about how they need to "take the power back" and "wake up", and saying how management(me) was sucking the energy out of them. They started to listen to him and chanting "TAKE THE POWER BACK" as they threw Wal-Mart brand pop tarts at me. I asked if he could stop and help calm everyone down, but he just karate chopped my neck and ran out the store. Now I've been demoted and am back stocking shelves and my co-workers hate me.

I love these pasta. Can someone post more?

It's pretty much irrelevant if your life isn't already a complete fuck up.

Fuck this guy- Seriously wtf

>gave people with money even more money

What an incredible deed, literally.
I'm still confused about it to be honest, my what-the-fuck meter can't even register it

The man needs to be stopped.

youtube.com/watch?v=0om2ApQPvqI
You can tell she wants his cock.

>In October 2001, Reeves met with the families of 9/11 victims. After a brief interview in which he expressed his condolences and hope for closure, he reportedly burst out laughing and made airplane noises and mimicked two planes crashing. He then picked up the child of a deceased victim and whispered into her ear "Your dad's dead, bitch", and proceeded to put on a pair of sunglasses and unleash a barrage of martial arts attack on the small child. She was rushed to the hospital where she was pronounced dead due to extreme trauma.[11] When asked later about the incident, Reeves became visibly sexually aroused and repeated the same attack on the reporter.

Now imagine if he was ugly

Wha- HOW THE FUCK DOES HE GET AWAY WITH THIS!?

Kek

>unleash a barrage of martial arts attack
every fucking time

>In 1991 during the filming for 'Point Break' Keanu Reeves (whose role involved playing rookie FBI agent 'Johnny Utah') was surfing with co-stars when a small child was dragged under the waves and began to struggle to stay above surface. As his co-stars rushed to help, Reeves held out an arm in front of them, stopping them and was reported saying by Lori Petty (who played the character Tyler Endicott in the film) "The waves have claimed her, let her fight for her own life". The crew, dumbfounded, proceeded to watch her struggle until her body disappeared beneath the waves, lifeless. He was later spotted outside the child's house, making drowning gestures and thanking the family for their child's sacrifice to the great ocean.

This one is my favorite. Thank you.

>thanking the family for their child's sacrifice to the great ocean

>After completing the movie 'Speed', Reeves disappeared from public view for 6 months to complete a project he called his "life's calling". In August of 1995, Reeves gained notoriety for hijacking a school bus in Los Angeles and leading police on a 10 hour chase, ending in tragedy. Reeves, who appeared mentally disturbed and sporting a full beard, reportedly spent 6 months planning the hijacking. Due to the nature of the hijacking, police assumed it filming for a sequel to the Speed movie, and didn't respond until Reeves drove through a crowded marketplace, killing 16 and injuring over 100. Despite their best efforts, police were not able to stop Reeves, who drove the bus full of 44 elementary school children off the Santa Monica Pier. All the children died, and autopsies showed that all 44 had been molested by Reeves during the chase.

Pretty funny now that you've got me to think about it thanks

>she went on a date with some bald guy that shoots guns in the desert
wow she's so nice

>All the children died, and autopsies showed that all 44 had been molested by Reeves during the chase.
The man is nothing if not talented.

I still dont get it

It's just like a pointless fact because practically everybody celebrates their birthdays. There's nobody out there that's going to read it and think "shit, I should start celebrating my birthdays now".

You can't celebrate birthdays unless you're alive.

Correlation and causation famalam.

>le be me XD
You deserved it.

It's called profit sharing and good businesses do it all the time. I work for a major retailer and get a bonus check every quarter. Keanu is a smart guy who knows how the world works.

You also can't punch yourself in the dick unless you're alive. That doesn't mean anybody's making "punching yourself in the dick is healthy" articles.

>You can't celebrate birthdays unless you're alive.
fuck, now I get it.

same logic as this >nobody has ever died past the age of 140 ergo if you reach that age you're immortal.

his daughters doing their daily exercise. He films.

No, seriously. Not celebrating your birthday will not have an unhealthy influence on your life. Other things that might corellate with why many people don't celebrate it however, will.
Not celebrating your birthday isn't the reason your life is shitty.

Really? So if someone with an IQ of 160 decided to get a motorbike their IQ magically lowers? Huh...

After the first Shrek movie was finished, Mike Meyers bought Will Smith a hot dinner

What a bro. (No homo.)

>Not celebrating your birthday isn't the reason your life is shitty.

Yes it is. It's the lack of birthday meme magic.

actually yeah it's such a stupid thing to do it permanently alters your IQ

It probably does, yes. Not that it would be a concern you'd need to have.

WHOOSH

He definitely never voted for Trump

please tell me there's an archived thread of these

>WHOOSH

First day off GameFAQs?

>Being so young you don't remember these being on the world new constantly.

>I don't know the actual answer so I'll shitpost instead

Kekest lel

and they become douchebags too

Since nobody with an IQ this high would actually decide to buy a motorbike your argument is invalid.

>He was later spotted outside the child's house, making drowning gestures and thanking the family for their child's sacrifice to the great ocean

I was one of those guys. My Harley had engine damage after six months. Another guy's leading axle broke during driving. He almost lost his legs.

>This is my first day on Sup Forums, please feed me memes.

He's a big guy.

Good thing the asian side of him isnt showing

What about the gaffers?

heh

She didn't know what he looked like when she accepted.

who is this cutie?

Idris Elba

Why don't more rich people do it?
I mean they don't expect to spend all that money in their lifetime right?

Am I the only one who thinks there is something off about him? Like he is hiding something

>wtf where's MY handout?
Fuck em.

>looks like the pawn shop guy

he is

dont be retarded sum1 so smart wouldnt get motorbike

Not back in 1999.