OY VEY

OY VEY
NEW YORK, YES
nytimes.com/2016/06/06/nyregion/cuomo-new-york-israel-boycott-bds-movement.html?_r=0

Too bad you don't boycott the niggers fucking up your town

is there any truth to the owner of the nytimes being the owner of amazon?

and the reason that the nytimes writes shit about the Donald is because Don thinks amazon should pay taxes??

>implying niggers created something productive

>i'll ask pol instead of googling

Not very surprising. New York is the kike version of Detroit.

>implying google isn't bias

Be quiet, Jew. Don't you have some niggers to sterilize or Palis to bomb, while telling the west how racist we are?

NY here, nobody outside of the city likes Cuomo.

I wish NYC would fuck off already, this would be a great place to live without it controlling everything.

why are you putting words in my mouth burger? why would i call a fine american citizen such as yourself a racist?

Biased.

Learn this word. Biased. It's an adjective. Bias is a noun.

Jeff Bezos, owner of Amazon, bought the Washington Post.

oh shit that's right

it was WaPo

Don thinks amazon should pay taxes...?
>Don hasn't paid taxes in 40 years.

Hmmm :^)

Someone tweet him that he should add ((( ))) to his name. Watch him lose his shit.

(y

>oy vey an economic attack!
>boycotted North Carolina a few months ago

do we meme him with merchants? or what?

>implying Israel isn't the last bastion of European imperialism

>those four-leaf clovers
He's stealing our meme magic.

dat made me fink

there I did my part

so whats wrong with abolishing BDS anyways?

pls respond

if the USA, the most powerful country in the world, can't get a free pass on killing civilians, Israel should certainly not either

Two way street. I'm not saying I don't like how you do things, but we would like to do so too.

How about this, We go Imperial, Israel gets Greater Israel and Ethiopia?

there would literally be an Ethiopian Shoah

He probably wanted to know the truth.

How is that even legal? Boycott is freedom of speech. Especially such of a foreign entity.

top kek

israelis wouldnt give a shit

15 years ago americans would be cheering as long as you told them that the ethiopians had WMDs. nowadays you'd probably need to tell them that they have WMDs, baby girl rape gangs and dont respect tranny pronouns

take that back faggot

>is there any truth to the owner of the nytimes being the owner of amazon?

No, Jeff Bezos, owner of Amazon, is the (relatively) new owner of the Washington Post.

Is there any truth to the theory that the average Trump voter is so fucking dumb they use Sup Forums as a search engine?

that pic made me chuckle heartily

Ireland have a strong view point against Israel and theres alot of Irish in Newyork, i wonder how that will play out.

What the fuck does signing an executive order that states your opinion actually do legally?

Cuts of state funding for research in any way tangentially associated with people who are boycotting Israel.

swimmingly, you retard

touchy touchy i hit a merchant weak point

i wonder.....

>Ireland have a strong view point against Israel

Why the hell would Ireland care about Israel?

Ireland has the same international policy as Sweden. They don't like imperialism (ostensibly).

its the Palestine relation and that fact they openly don't support any country that acts a complete dick.

If youre talking about the clover, thats 4H, an agricultural club for children. It has nothing to do with Ireland senpai, like at all.

Divestment is retarded, and purely a muzzie construct.

Nothing worse than a country getting an activist bug up its ass and fucking things over for its citizens whose lives aren't affected by it at all.

Shabbos goyim are not allowed to post in this thread. I believe there is a judeophile general somewhere in the catalog you can go participate in.

Ireland has supported Israel for over 50 years, and just recognized Palestine two years ago.

Do you even know what you are talking about bong?

>Jews promote leftism
>Leftism turns on them

Poetic justice

NOT CONNECTED TO THE IRISH AT ALL.....

well America its gonna be kinda hard for some one to tell his WIFE about this.

i knew you were all acting too touchy when i said that.

> {{{cuomo}}}

I think *Trump* should pay taxes

That doesn't even seem legal. Seems like a violation of the first amendment or right to protest.

What the lord giveth, the lord taketh away.

You aren't entitled to have your grant applications approved on the basis of merit goyim. Freedom of speech, not freedom from consequences ;^)

They've killed all the non-shabbos goy Kennedys.

>"I browsed pol for too long and went native"

What is that supposed to illustrate?

It's not even touchy, you are just pulling together nonsense and trying to correlate it. You thought they were Irish because of the 4H not Kerry.

Im sure his wife knew before he did it....

You can stop attempting now pleb.

>Still don't believe in the Hibernian Conspiracy? Keep reading!

What the fuck are you talking about?

>ATTACK THE MERCHANT'S NOSE WEAK POINT FOR MAXIMUM DAMAGE!

im convinced that there's something fishy goin on and its really connected with both of them.

What does this have to do with Cuomo and signing the executive order on BDS?

Why are you blaming other people for your inability to formulate a coherent thought? Its not the merchant doing this, definitely just you.

That's why I am a sovereign citizen.

>If you boycott Hillary, New York will boycott you
This is what is coming next.

Alright i,l propose this possible and hypothetical plot...

Now its safe to say that the guy wouldn't sign something that would attack his wife, but lets say it benefited both of them while keeping the jew happy, if he signed that then he can use it to censor any kind of opinion that saw his dodgy dealing while in the same time his wife 'who believes in the refugee cause' could aslo use it to stop anyone from saying anything about her human trafficking the shit out of America by saying it was a Israel funded program then she would have immunity to being judged or prosecuted.

see why it screams bullshit, its open to all sorts of scams and bullshit.

Why would I be mad about New York boycotting Islamist groups? Why side with the pro immigration crowd. I support Israel because it pisses off all the right kinds of people in my country,