How can I leave my wife and kids so I can move in with my boyfriend...

How can I leave my wife and kids so I can move in with my boyfriend? I’ve recently discovered I’m gay after thinking I’ve been straight my entire life, but I’ve been dating my boyfriend for the last 5 months behind my wife’s back and it’s been great he can pleasure me in ways that she never could, so he’s convinced me to get serious with him and move in together.

I want to explore this part of myself fully, and embrace my true self. I was confused before and my past life was just a mistake I’m sure they will understand but I need a good way to go about it.

You've fucked up the sequencing. You were supposed to break up with your wife, determine a mutually agreeable custody arrangement for your kid, then find yourself a boyfriend.

Instead, you've decided to fuck everyone over.

When I met him it was so spontaneous and I didn’t have time to think things through, before I knew it we were spending entire weekends together, telling my wife I was on “business trips”.

It might sound selfish but I’m so much more happy and sexually satisfied with him I never meant to harm anyone it just sort of happened. I can’t help how I feel.

What a load of rubbish. You had time to think things through. True, you can't help how you feel, but you can decide what actions to take. It did not just sort of happen. You made many decisions to sleep with him.

Tell your wife. Communicate with her completely with what you would like to do, what she is willing to accept and what she is willing to let go.

how old are you? How old yer family? How old he? How bad is this situation?

Here’s a tip! Avoid all the trouble by simply not being a faggot!

One off.

I’m 32 and he’s 46. Me and my wife have married 12 years.

My wife doesn’t know yet, but the kids always wonder why I’m gone every weekend, I’ve missed a few of my oldest sons baseball games.

Just kill yourself and then there won't be any trouble

You sound just as bad as those women who try to justify cheating on their husband. You fucked around, you've fucked up your family's life, and your going to move in with someone you've dated a short while that was okay with you cheating?

I left my wife and kids for my gay lover over 6 years ago.

I have AIDS now

Just kill yourself faggot it will be less painful for everyone

Do you regret it? Was the dick that good?

I was in the same situation several years back. I don't care if you are a fag or not. But, don't let shiny new things distract you from your life' s goals. Meeting someone new is always exiting and fun until it's NOT. And your probably not gay, but bi.

You sound like a cheating bitch

This user gets it. The situation has nothing to do with sexual orientation and everything to do with cheating.

You are scum, period.

You should shoot yourselff through the roof of the mouth.

Falling on a sword or knife is more honourable. Shooting yourself is just to make it worse by leaving a mess that someone has to clean up.

Imagine being such a failure in life that you give up a woman to cheat with a faggot. Lmaoing at your pathetic life OP

If clean up is a concern, get dry ice, a breathing mask, a hose, and bucket. Death is swift, and basically painless.

>boyfriend

You're a shit father. You realize your kids are gonna hate and resent you.

Ok several questions user...
1)what was your relation to your bf before you became sexual? does your wife know him?

2)Is there even any possibility your wife may be into you being bi?

3) Are you ok with hurting your children for yourself, and if so will you admit to them why your leaving or not?

Are you topping him or are you a bottom bitch?