America is a 3rd world country. Prove me wrong. Protip: You can't

America is a 3rd world country. Prove me wrong. Protip: You can't

it's an industrialized country but not a developed country. not a modern country.

Yeah, only the greatest country in the world.

Shithole filled with niggers and crazed religious zealots. fucking disgusting place.

But enough about the middle east

But enough about the middle east, tom

Gee, I wonder who's behind the 'diversification' of the US

Impressive

Kek

America really can't be treated as a single country. it isn't consistently first world by any means.

Google "Define 3rd world"

Well the US fucking runs the world. Our military is everywhere and we alone can dictate world policy. The US decides to invade Iraq and guess what happens? Every other country invades Iraq because other nations are willing to sacrifice their blood and tresure just to appease their masters.

only where liberals have been in control

Come on kiddies, don't feed the trolls

whose feeding trolls? This statement is literal truth.

>hurr durr my shit hole country doesn't have slums
sure thing. how's sharia law treating you?

The whole of Europe is a slum

Yes, you are absotly right. Its full of niggers and jews. Beside, América its a continent, not a country, you ignorant...

that's rich coming from some sperg that barely makes it out of his mom's basement, let alone travel

Yes, Jews want to destroy the US, the only country keeping the Muslim world from overrunning Israel.

Idiot.

The nonaligned nations — which are often developing nations — of Africa, Asia, and Latin America. They are in a “third” group of nations because they were allied neither with the United States nor with the former Soviet Union
so....