Car thread

Car thread

Post your rides. Tell me your favorite thing about it.

Weeb gearheads report in.

Are you on instagram or twitter?
Ig: oni_bri
T: @GenCoupeOtaku

Rate eachothers cars.

Mine: 2016 gencoupe bk2, 3.8 R-Spec. Stock. Got a hoodwrap.

Shameless self bump

Bumpin to stay alive

No anime stickies

93 civic
B18 swap
Boosted
Gutted
300 whp
Turned every bolt myself and couldn't be happier. New wheels going on in the spring.

Lmao
>not having a 5.0

2006 Mercedes E55 AMG.
Fast as fuck and luxury everything.

Looking for supras to masturbate to

Im not familiar with the b18, whats that?

Both these options feel terrible.

THe integra motor 1.8LDOHC

In order to get a 5.0 gencoupe you need to swap it with the tau v8 from the regular genesis. And that engine eats oil like a mother fucker....

Oh. Shit, your car is light as fuck huh. Im guessing 2600?

You fuckwits don't know the first thing about 'fast' cars. Try being a mechanics, you can see some shit that way. Niggerfaggots.

Don't have a car anymore, moved to a country with impeccable public transportation, but here's my old ride.

93 Geo Tracker
1.6L automatic
4x4 w/ manual hubs
2 inch spacer lift, on 29.5s
Little Blue Mountain Goat will go fucking anywhere.

Last weighed it was 2100 with me in it.

White civic guy here. I was a mechanic for 16 years. Just got out of it last year.

>automatic

Op here,

I dont ever recall saying post your "fast" rides. L2read fuckwit

What ever fucking happened geo? Their cars are so... bad that they where good lol

Damn. Fuck power when you weigh almost nothing lol

Easier for the kind of off-roading I like. Many serious off-roaders prefer auto in lower torque vehicles. Plus it was my DD (and wifey drove it on snow days). Shifting is overrated, except for performance sports cars. Only small dicked faggots scream about their manual trannies.

Got absorbed back into Chevy. The Tracker was just a Suzuki Sidekick rebadged, though, so a pretty tough little fucker.

what about the interior? I hear they are straight donkey ass

I mostly like it.
Only real complaint I have is the hvac controls. I'd rather have a blend dial for the temperature instead of the digital thermostat stuff.
Seats are good, door panels are good, headliner is good. I would like more gages since it's a performance cart but I just run more gages on my phone.

hmm i guess it's cool if you like it, personally when i see that gen interior it looks like it needed more 'refinement', being a mercedes it has to meet some standards, don't know if seeing newer models have something to do with it tough, you know unconsciously comparing.

Yeah, could be.
I also didn't normally go for luxury type cars either and all my Pruett cars are a lot older.
I have 2 E30, 2 first gen celicas, 3 fox Mustang race cars, 2 suburbans, and a could trucks.

My baby on the far left.

wow that's gay