How did you make your first hundred thousand dollars?

How did you make your first hundred thousand dollars?

Other urls found in this thread:

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/wsg/image/1497/16/1497163639381.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

very slowly

gay buttsex

Baby sitting.

I got a paycheck at home depot.

Trading hours for dollars

took a long time

Be a girl gamer streamer and kids will drown you with their parents money

never made that much

Playing the lottery. Jk, I only have roughly $1,000 to my name

wage cuck

one hour at a time

i flipped 100,000 burgers

>raking leaves
>shoveling snow
>cutting grass
>babysitting
>selling stuff i got for free and never needed

I think I was 14 or 15 at the time. Of course I wasted it on other frivolties, which just happened to gain value over time (magic cards).

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/wsg/image/1497/16/1497163639381.webm

almost 40 wizard here

haven't made 100k yet in life

addition: might be that in a few years. doubt ill live long enough to see another 100k

you got your first 100k when you were 14-15? Or have you been doing these things until now and it's how you earned your first 100k

>turn 18
>get money from gramps

Wow i'm a tard. I read it as first $1000. Ignore my previous useless post. For $100,000:

>get BS + MS engineering = -$60000
>start job one week after graduate school is finished
>loans payed off and $100000 saved after ~3 full years of working fulltime as an engineer

Lawsuit

age and yearly salary?

cryptocurrency

> go to comp sci school
> get hired by GOOG
> get payed $101010 first year
> 42 in base 2 for you weakfags

thats how.

I haven't.

26 or 27 by the time I had payed back loans and saved up. Was making a bit over $80,000 a year with benefits. Started at $70,000.

You only got paid 42 dollars for your first year? Pathetic.

Makes 100,000 per two week internal
Blatant liar detected

Did yardwork, sold stuff, made 100k.

Blatant liars detected

I am 25 and have been saving the majority of what I've made since 14. I'm at 90k now. Almost at 100k liquid.

>Blatant liars detected
read rest of thread fren

grats user, you made it :)

Big pharma company.
Making 80 grand a year directly from university. On 3rd year now.

Also bought 10 bitcoin back in 2012, and found the wallet + keys a month ago.

damn, that had to be at least 100k in one go.

Where is that kid from? What's the meme called what happened?

Eh, I have a horrible medical condition that wiped everything I had out. Had to sell everything and move back with my parents. Can't even work anymore because of the disability. Doctors seem to be some combination of not caring and not sure how to fix it. Tons of drugs, surgeries, therapies, etc.

Now I lay in bed and contemplate offing myself after my parents die or hoping for a cure. On the plus side I spend more time on Sup Forums.

BS chem eng from decent school?

Oh wow 100k? I haven't.

4 years working as a high school janitor?

One day you will user, just need to believe in yourself man.

My last paycheck was about $1000 so a hundred more of those and im set.

The first? At a gas station.
The last? Investing.

Bitcoin.

e-mini SPY futures.

Fuck that, 1000 lottery tickets, thats gotta be great odds buying that many. Right??

Selling drugs, then having others to sell for me.

Jesus christ how tf at a gas station?

I hope you are investing that money instead of planning to stay a part of the slave class trading time for money

In my area there was a guy who won like at least 10,000 a few times. If you know what tickets are hitting in what areas you could actually make a killing in the lottery.

The old fashioned way! A good education, a lot of hard work, and when that failed I inherited it.

I worked there 5 years and worked overtime most weeks. Dumbest thing I ever did. If there is anything I can say is that everyone should put every extra cent they have into investing. It doesn't matter what, just find your formula.

I'm this user Things were going well and I was getting well over 5% annual return on non-cash assets. Had to liquidate almost all of it to pay medical bills and expenses from not being able to work. Now I just have a few illiquid assets around that aren't even worth selling as too much work for too little gain.

After I bought some basic furniture and house stuff I saved pretty much everything. Was planning to keep doing that and eventually buy some property in the middle of nowhere and build a nice place and retire before 60.

Now i'm just a worthless drain on society until the doctors fix it, which seems no time soon.

I heard something about some MIT math majors figuring out a system and the state had to abruptly stop selling them due to the tremendous losses.

Ah, yeah as a guy in medical school rn that seems pretty smart honestly. Ive been doing penny stocks.

That's horrible. I hope something works out for you.

Hard work and dedication. Like another anaon said. Turned time into money.

thanks fren, hopefully things will turn around.

I'm an anomaly, as most of the young people that started similar jobs that I know spent more on vacations and shit, but after a few more years had enough saved up. I'm just extra depressed from all that hard work not mattering one bit for me.

I let some nigger mash my beans in

You should apply your skills online, with engineering you can try coding and stuff, make some $

That seems like a good idea. I'm not sure how to get prospective employers to understand I might randomly not be able to do anything for a week. Maybe the head hunters are the way to go, even if they seem evil.

With an online job you generally set your own hours. Stop thinking normal employment from an employer, think more like a contract job

I will look around indeed and see what I can find. It would be nice to have something to do and get money. Setting my own time would be critical, cause I never know when a day will be good or bad. Thanks for the info.

Day trading during spring break sophomore year.

Bought 1000 ethers when it was at $10

>first hundred thousand dollars?

college near full scholarship
the working at uni 3 years as RA while getting MSFE and MSOR
after 5 years at GS my new years bonus is 300k
I work about 80hrs/week
when I fund my tax differed with 1.5M I will GTF NYC
and move to Los Alamos