With all these damn Trump threads, how about some love for the Dubya

With all these damn Trump threads, how about some love for the Dubya

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_7NSXnlQ64
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dorky, unfunny, hack
I'm just speaking objectively don't get all mad

Whether you're a democrat and Trump is the devil, or a republican and Obama is Satan incarnate, we should all be able to agree on W being the worst POTUS so far.

When Bush took office, there were nine planets...

I miss dubya. At least he was funny. Trump is just stupid

yeah dubya only killed 4000 marines. that was ok

but Clinton's Benghazi! that was a CRIME

I miss his dimwitted lost puppy humour. Clinton was hilarious, Obama relatively boring. Too young to remember elder Bush enough. With Trump there is even more humour, but its much more brash and scary.

Anyone remember 'That's My Bush'???

"Now watch this drive."

literally the worst president since William Harding

>implying the USA isn't a nation build on imperialism and war crimes

You are misunderestimated how many evil-doers we needed to stop.

Dubya was a war criminal who stole a trillion dollars from Medicare and violated international law just to get saddam.

lost

>...just to get oil
fixed

He prevented Tipper Gore from having any sort of real power, so he has a small amount of my respect.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_7NSXnlQ64

i've heard just about every pathetic, over-the-top screed against W and i've never heard it alleged that he stole trillions of medicare. care to enlighten the rest of us with the details of this latest conspiracy?

>violated international law
You realize that the war in Iraq was approved by a majority of the senate, right? Including Hillary Clinton and John McCain.

Maybe my point wasn't clear enough here, but the senate was complicit in his law-breakings.

Bush's wife seemed pretty lowkey, which I think is ideal for the family of a president. I'm fine with doing some good causes from having the exposure, but Obama's wife started to fucking annoy me being everywhere trying to be important. Fuck off, your husband is the president, not you. At least one thing I like about the Trump presidency, his wife seems to not do anything much.

NATO and the UN seemed fine with it in general too. Hell some of them joined in.

>but Clinton's Benghazi! that was a CRIME
It was more incompetence

Trump is doing very well actually.

Don't get me wrong, I'm fine with the president's wife doing things. Eleanor Roosevelt ran our fucking country for half a decade. Tipper Gore is just a cunt. I like her husband and his sciency shit, I'm just glad we are rid of her moral crusading.

The problem with the Trump family isn't Ivanka, it's his children and Kushner. And, of course, Trump's own indecency.

Michelle was kind of annoying, but one thing Bush and Obama gave us were good role models for how a family should function. We needed a breath of fresh air between Clinton and Trump

No one takes him serious.

I kinda agree. I think his wife is pretty much the only person in that family that isn't a problem (other than the nudes, which should be embarrassing to us, but the president has done enough to make that seem like nothing).

MGMT just wrote a track about how bad America is, but mostly as a result of Trump.