>nig nog appears out of nowhere
>ask me to buy his some shirts
>i refuse
>nig nog replies with "don't make me get violent"
>"you don't know what it's like to be homeless"
>ask him where are your friends and family
>realizes i could give a fuck less what he wants
>walks away mumbling about how he's going to get violent

doesn't the fucking government gib him enuff?

I hate niggers to

Why don't you have some God damn compassion??? Oh I forgot that I was on the edgiest website on the internet. Sorry you get made fun of at school but your race will be systematically demographically replaced whether you like it or not. Get ready for the fucking future you sorry excuse of a shit stain.

Nothing is ever enough for them.

reminds me of a pic i made

Low quality b8

if its not bait he is part of the problem

stfu nigger.

If it’s not bait, You have to go back! >>>Tumblr

I'm being fucking serious. You bigots make my blood boil. Enjoy being systematically replaced. Retard.

watch it guys his blood is boiling!!!

*her* How fucking bigoted can you be?

Calm down there are not fried chicken here

The USA hasn't been White since the 60's and if it population is going to get dumbed down into a more tameable especies It will be mexican rather than black.

lol

Are you gonna screencap this for /SRS/ or Tumblr? I wanna be in the screencap! Hi Tumblr/SrS

well i ended up in a fucking chimpout because one nigger thought it would be cool to drive by shoot another nigger at the movie theater. when the alarms went off hundreds of chimps fucking stealing candy and fliping shit over. they are animals

Where are you getting your data from, retard? I'd love to see quantitative proof for your claims.

They aren't animals, they aren't monkey. I've never heard about a monkey killing some humans for crack.

Anecdotal evidence is so legit. Race and iq correlate, huh dummy?

i haet white boys so much I cant wait until we run this country and remove you fuck whites from it

this is a war we must fight against the white man and take everything from him

my favorite was when they had their babies with them at midnight shows while smoking in the theaters. fucking shit diapers next to empty bottles of booze under the seats

U being funny but this shit for real. Whites don't stand a fuckin chance against the planet's rightful owner z

So close to sweet quads

Still waiting dumb ass

kill all whites

Nigger tier bait

r u saying race and iq correlate, or are u being sacrastic.

Very funny you God damn racist. Your ideology will die out along with your pathetic race. The majority of the world's population can hardly wait. Fuck you.

I'm saying that only retards think that. Too bad sarcasm is a little over your head.

these white boys don't even know the war that is happening against them. we can tell them right here and they do not belive it. they thihnk its a funny joke but they wont when they find themselves a minority and dieing out but by the it will be too late

or that time the theater had to be evacuated because on nigger thought it would be funny to shoot a fire extinguisher in another niggers face and it looked like there was smoke pouring out of the theater. fire alarms went off and niggers on the other side were asking if they could still watch the movie because shhheeeiiiit the fire is on the other side. niggers asking for refunds. you need the red pill

Solid argument

They so fuckin dumb lol.

Reddit is pretty funny to be fair

I've seen white people do the same shit
I'm white and I've done the same shit
If you pay for the big cup you get "free refills" what kind of beta doesn't take advantage of such offers?

Everyone hates niggers you faggot

have fun with your diabetes

even black people

I could do shit like this f im desperate enough if I had no other option but no doubt this guy only took advantage of it because he can and you cant deny its a nigger thing to do just because white people do it as well.

>why those have $0!!?

>then he stole your lunch money and gave you a wedgie
>you then plan a school shooting

> be me
> be white
> great grandpa raped nig nogs and imported them cuz too lazy to pick cotton
> hate my life
> hate niggers cuz im a faggot

that burger looks delicious, I haven't had salad in my burger for years

bro, why you post this ugly ass bitch?

I would say something about this, but I've dumped tubs of taco bell packet sauces in my bags before

>be stupid nigger lover.
>think all white people that hate niggers just hate them for no reason
>continue being a nigger

FUCK NIGGERS