I have a question for those who understand this question well enough to answer it:

I have a question for those who understand this question well enough to answer it:

If you literally ate this meal three times a day, what would you be nutritionally deficient in (if any)?

fuck off.

nutritional deficiency is mostly a meme.

You can go fuck off to the highest fuckoffery that to be chastised in such a crazy manner oy! Call me back on my shellphone.

This. Breast milk has little to no protein. We feed that to the ones who say that are at the most crucial point of development!

You don't need much of anything. Also why listen to the government and follow a food pyramid? Do you see anyone around you doing that? Do you think people in other countries use the same nutritional guidelines? Do you know how accurate it is? DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW ACCURATE IT IS? Do you know how it's measured?

Why the fuck are we following guidelines that we don't even understand? You have to do an entire study session or two to really understand the food pyramid and how it was formed for fuck's sake. Then you have to get a few degrees to understand the science of it.

What I'm saying is:

Fuck off.

>literally ate
Not possible.

First of all that's an American school lunch, which these stupid bastards will feed them shit out of the toilet if they could.

>Fresh green beans

Canned, with corn syrup or salt added, usually salt, usually a shitton of it

>italian bead
The whitest god damn bread ever with preservatives, they really don't make it fresh there

I have nightmares of that shit
i fucking cant believe this shit
holy fuck

What's a proper way to say that?

If you want people to put effort into answering your question, you should put effort into formulating your question.

I teach a class on question writing to instructors. Writing a good question takes some effort. Instructors have to learn to make sure a question unambiguously solicits the answer. I believe that Sup Forums users have that same responsibility. If Sup Forums users want a database of great answers they need to start with a database of great questions.

Assuming it's for you OP, it would a bit of of nutritional imbalance by the looks of it, it's seems that you're still attending school therefore you are young but to skew to a balance diet you would need to suck a lot of cock OP

Why are you such a fag?

Pretty accurate. I eat elk, deer and veggies fuck bread. Occasionally I have bread and sugar but I feel like shit after. I'm American and we ate like shit when we were kids.

they dont serve cock anymore not since michelle obama became the first tv to become resident of the united rape now the oompa loompa is president and not to mention sum fuckin media whore gannon was there for like a while like wow man they just hate black people they seriously just hate black people thats all i can say about that they just dont like em thats why they keep shootin em up in dem schoosl cuz they just hate em and the media has dem crisis actors all up in this shit tellin me to lick my cornwood because all they think that matters is good story but trump just sucked the nra's ballsack because he thinks kids should go through this stuff everyday but also he just hates black people like he hates them omg he fucking hates black people i cant tell you how many times i've had to fucking tell this to some fucking stupid goddamn conservative but i've told him that he hates black people and he said he was gonna be waiting for me under a quesidalla then he went back to the dumpster he was living in. as you see he was homeless and thats why i was talking to him like that because he was just some guy asking for change (and trump wasing ginving enough of change to him i guess) then told me he hates niggers well im the color black im literally a blaque hole and i wear tribal colors to show that im 25,000 light yearse from the sun thats wehre i was born feels good but i had to become human to be a nigger and post on Sup Forums

Nigga I ain't reading that shit

looks pretty good tbqh i would find this acceptable to live on if i wasn't paying for it

I can't believe I thought nuggets and fries and hotdogs were just kid appropriate foods. Like all around me as a kid it was just what was given to kids. Sugary stuff too. We weren't taught moderation so the whole "live young drink tons of soda" approach failed

>I teach a class on question writing to instructors

Someone needs to read that out loud and record it

You have autism

He means instructors on linguistics aides to Chomsky of course, he's just that special of a lad

Jail shit stone shit
>stone

Guy is a Mexican American coming of age becoming white so the retold American history x but more cucked
Edward Norton or Ryan reynolds
Guy goes to prison for being a teenager or guy in his 20s. What niggers have and whites don't. Meditated with new age bullshit put of prison by getting cucked.
Fuck off.

You have brain cancer and it's a teratoma.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT

Oh you mean a cigarette burn on your shoulder at the trailer park. Theme the racist Disneyland Twinkies from the gas station.

WHO AM I

You can watch the movie. White trash.

Are you talking about the other briefcase where people were considering that maybe and perhaps maybe there would be an address included that could be traced to the creator of Barry Underwood's new stoking franchise?

Evil American shit. Nice. Good to know you.

How does it have anything to do with this
what are you replying to
why
but yes i will watch the movie finally for once in my god damn life

Methoglobulin

>why those have $0!!?

Dog cock is the rammstein of black cock.

>Sugary white wonder bread
>milk with 80% cow pus
>gmo orange
>green beans made entirely of salt
>spaghetti with low grade grounded up mystery meat and they probably found a way to squeeze some sugar in there as well

Yes but the parish is the cracker where the moon rises and the turns start to go. That's what I think, that's what I feel.

is this a joke? if you eat nothing but chocolate for example you will die a lot quicker than if you have a balanced diet lol

White trash.

Either you're a nigger or you're a nigger

I agree with you completely, that guy's fuckin' tarded, bro

Dog cock.

School lunch isn't white trash
its what every American child has to eat every single day
it's our sustenance my friend

I once shoved my fist in a hammy slut

Fuckin' nice ass quads my nigga! That being said; what's wrong with gmo's?

but if a nigger breeds then does he have any TIME LEFT TO STEAL

>Canned, with corn syrup or salt added
Why would you add sugar to green beans? Find me a can of green beans where they added sugar and I will believe you.

Just depends. I love science and I know when it's mixed with something dirty like the fruit business you might have a GMO one day turn out to be harmful or something like that. Feels shady. But so far so good I guess, and there's nothing wrong with science.

DOES THIS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING HERE EVER PROCESSED IN MY NEURAL NETWORKS THAT COULD'VE COME FROM OP'S POST?!

He's right about the salt and forgot to mention cancer from our shitty cans but yeah they're not usually in green beans but in other canned beans and sometimes even sweet peas but never seen it in green beans.

That pic is so disgusting I can't even tell what it is

When you fuck up in your shithole country unless the south rises again. Pay us a visit down south. Cartel will welcome you with open arms. Ever heard of that faggot that got his as s kicked in China for being a delinquent little Shit? Wasn't he un derage? So. I recommend your plans of sex tourism. So you do not kill yourself.

Yeah, that makes sense. For example, in places like India especially, Monsanto cornered the market and sells them only gmo'd seeds which actually go bad after 1 year, so they have to spend a bunch of money next year to buy more seed. At the same time, gmo's allow WAY mire food to be produced. So, it's a bit of a double edged sword I suppose. Though...some of the best swords are double edged...I don't get that. Also, nice ass quads again, man.

What the fuck? Were those words you just said?

A tumor with hair on it probably in someone's skull but im too fucking high to want to look at that fucking shit again

What the god damn flying fuck are you talking about
OP is talking about school lunch or some shit
you're talking about the beans republic

Magnesium, Iron, Vitamin B, Vitamin D, Protein

>Mexico is the scariest country
>Sri Lanka and Combodia still exists

If you've ever worked a day in your life you know this is absolute bullshit.

Protein? Figured that milk and meats three times a day would do it

The minute you start working you start to feel the side effects of iron deficiency, especially if you work at a warehouse like me because you want to kill yourself like I do

Looks okay for now. Slightly overloaded on carbs. Subtitute the beef for chicken and you should be okay.

>Feeding children prison food

>Putting them in public school

You're a faggot who refuse to do anything with your life. Blame it on le nutrition.

>little protein
>hundreds of other beneficial nutrients
>free

Depends on the quality of beef and how much you have in your sauce I guess. I'd need some sriracha with that spaghetti though. Milk is disgusting, but if it's the only thing available, whatever.

You're on Sup Forums

>free
No man. Maybe for you, and for me too I have to admit. But you had pay for the plate lunch unless your parents signed a form for free/reduced school lunch. But you only get one, compared to someone to shoots a man who gets three of these (it's prison food). I mean you gotta have all nutrients in you, can't be just fine with Vitamin C for example..

You're a faggot for bragging about fisting a whore. I could kick your ass and kill you. Please go be a bitch in front of cartel or to some Russians faggot. I hope you disappear for the audacity you have to pull your ugly faggot shit on people. I'm going to show up at your workplace one day faggot.

A back and forth of me saying literally random (Sup Forums) gibberish with some other user and you took it seriously? Fuck yeah! Give me more, hopefully these shitposts are free right?

I'll remember that when I take my doctor prescribed vitamin D pill.

I wouldn't trust that fully just off base. I have mine all custom so I get accurate results, that is, going through each item and recording the nutritional value myself and storing them for later use.

As it is, it not taking into account quality, portions sizes, fat, sat fat and cholesterol because there's no way to know the content from a picture.

The bread is useless nutritionally speaking, the meat is likely very high in fat, cholesterol, and saturated fat as is the milk. The beans look fucked. Maybe the orange has something of value in it.

I'd say yes, you would be nutritionally deficient, and such a diet may even be harmful, even if even if the meal met every number on cronometer which I'm confident it wouldn't.

I certainly would not eat it, nor would I be satisfied with the nutrition, of lack thereof.

What's your deal if some whore likes to get fisted
A squad of officers would be happy to beat the beans out of your ass lol

Did your doctor forget to mention you get that shit for free by getting out in the sun?

At some point in your entire life you have to soak that shit up

>Combodia still exists
Cambodia is literally a shit country. A little money can buy you an army and fuck those wannabe gangsters there. None of those countries you listed have any financial income legal or illegal. weak af

you could live on that just fine for a long time

eventually tho you'd probably want to supplement it with at least a multi-vitamin

They have artillery, they have tanks, they have a navy, they would fuck the shit out of the beans in Mexico if they had a reason to do battle with them.

Most any army could, Mexico just sucks really really bad. But the number of deaths are reducing after years of being soft as shit.

Syria's problem has been ISIS in their towns and they beat the shit out of them. Mexico's biggest problem is former soldiers from the already-shit army and butchers who do deals with the middle east.

Dude you're comparing gangsters/cartels from mexico vs gansters from cambodia lol. If they were to go with weapon and arsenal, mexican cartel will still win.

You're a sex offender and a sick faggot. You think your American ass is white that's why they made 4 crash movies such as walking tall and the other reruns of stone.

Im a man you go enjoy dog cock with your cops you're a bitch.

In practice I was semi-nocturnal, only coming out after peak sunlight hours after having slept all day. This carried on for months so a minute in the sun is useless, the body is too deprived and needs a supplement. Why else would a doctor prescribe a vitamin supplement knowing well there are more natural means?

Is that a lemon?! For lunch?

Go be a bitch on any foreign country they will teach you a Vietnam lesson

I'm talking about their military. If we're comparing gangsters then I guess you're right..

I'm just saying. Compare Mexico's MILITARY with their gangsters and they somehow have been getting their asses handed to them. Mexico is ravaged.

Mexico's military is worse than gangsters, probably worse than Cambodia's if they're worse than Mexican cartels

You're clearly an angry child because you can't seem to form a valid argument and blame your failures on others.

Everyone's parents lied on the forms. My mom cleared over 200k/yr and mine was still free. I'd get it and sell it for half price.
Also, prisoners have more than what is there. They can buy other shit and if they don't have money you can get a shit job making pennies on the dollar in most state prisons.

>implying rape
>implying it happened
>implying I would want to fist a hammy slut

I so desperately want someone to bend your cock and stick it in your own ass so you could fuck yourself.

You're literally 2 years old in your diapers and you just shit yourself and you're locked in your bathroom and you don't know how to unlock it but your parents are on the other side angrily yelling at you to unlock it because they don't understand that you aren't doing this for fun or on purpose. Meanwhile your mom's elderly uncle has to take the biggest shit of his life and he's known to shit himself.

>prisoners have more than what is there

Holy shit you're right.

Poor American kids, I have no idea how they're so fat. Well, they do have a choice.. delicious french fries and hot dogs for an extra fee (or sometimes you get them free), or plate lunch.

I've fisted 25 hammy sluts with my massive dick but before I did that I stuck my entire head inside a woman's gaping asshole