I'm long distance with my girlfriend so she went to an amusement park with her friend. He posted pic related on his fb...

I'm long distance with my girlfriend so she went to an amusement park with her friend. He posted pic related on his fb. Should I be worried?

>long distance
you already fucked up

she was riding him that night for sure. you are the true amusement.

Yes. You should be worried.

Long distance is kinda worrysome in itself, but I don't think this pic is something to worry about.

She's about a 6 so i will assume me, from how nervous you are, that you are a 1-2. Can the fuck down. Have a little faith. If I'm wrong then oh well.

fuck my life

she probably fucked. fuck this hoe. now show us nudes

IMO this doesn't mean anything except that they actually went to the amusement park.. At least she's not lying about who she is with or where she is.

If you have other things you're worried about, or other signs she's not trustworthy, then maybe I'd be worried too.

Many people on here are likely gonna push your buttons and try to make you feel more insecure though...

Look my guy i know how it feels. Just don't be over bearing but don't be too loose. Be as if she where just your good friend. Worked for me after my gf moved for about a year or so for school before coming back. I may just be lucky.

She's probably getting her beans mashed in right now

She got banged like a gong. She sucked him as dry as the taklamakan desert.

Get a job save up your money go see her.

Might as well start posting her nudes

This
Only if you know she's a whore

This. Listen to this man

You should be worried because long distance rarely works out.

I mean there's a central question that's revolving around it:

"If he could get pussy close by, why wouldn't he be smashing that?"

"If she could get dick close by, why wouldn't she be riding that?"

If a girl is attractive at all, there will be men out there that would be more than happy to swoop right on in and if you're not there, not directly fulfilling her sexual needs... it might just be a matter of finding the right man to come on by, y'know? Less a matter of if and more a matter of when.

I mean, fuck, OP, I don't know. Maybe the girl is a hyper religious evangelical that will refuse to put out until marriage, but that's a dying breed, and well... I mean the odds just ain't in your favor.

AZN girls are the sluttiest even without trying. Worry, unless you accept the fact that you're a cuck.

>why those have $0!!?

Laughed at this too fuckin hard

She ate his Asian stir fry that night. Ate it harder than an atomic bomb detonation, except that the detonation was in her panties.

Real Talk:
Long distance is super fucking hard. If you are already getting worried, FOR YOUR OWN SAKE, cut it off NOW.
It is such a mental fuck to worry about it. BTW, human were not meant to have long distance relationships. You are, essentially, wasting your time. You are young. Find another nice girl

It never works user, ever, you will learn the hard way. When the bad news comes, you will take a walk in the forest and cry in the wilderness all alone like a bitch just like I did.

It's OK though you will find pussy again one day.

That's not even a fucking guy in the pic, what the fuck exactly did you see that you think you need to be worried about? All I see is your below average Asian idiot gf.

there is no such thing as a long distance relationship user.

You're just in love with the idea of her and not her.

Reported

If you can not even trust her even about going to an amusement park either you are over protective or she is the reason you cant trust her if latter dump her move on to the next one

OP is Singaporean confirmed