Hey

Hey,

8 inch girth 7 inch user here.

It fucking sucks. I am a virgin, yet have had many sluts try and fuck me. It is literally impossible, the head barely fits. All i get are shitty blowjobs.

Im thinking of going gay, gay guys like this, or no?

I wanna fucking die

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/Nahkbutwhy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would love that cock in my ass

get some lube my man

lube doesnt work. I am 8 inches girth, legit impossible

i feel it is impossible to have sex with this

I have a big dick too. Trust me you'll definitely find chicks who can take it if you keep looking.

Obviously gay dudes likes this as you fish for that attention here. And if that tiny head barely fits its because you either never had sex or you suck at it.

i second this, your a joke if your not getting laid with that shit OP

you just need to take it slow, some stretch training and extra lube.

I probably have around the same size head as you, a lot of woman need to get ease up to it... all your girth is half way down the shaft though, so you can just take that really slowly, working up to it after weeks (I've had to do this kind of thing on shorter/smaller women who I've had sexual relationships with).

that doesn't look like 8inch girth, that doesnt look thicker than a soda pop can

Kill yourself

even guy with around 6inch+ girth, feels he has to inflate his girth measurement to compete with the culture of fake internet girth "measurement"

lel

Yep you are cursed, your beat course would be to just become a bottom faggot. Its the only pleasure you will have

8 incher with huge girth reporting in

Lost my v-card pretty much 1 month ago and it was meh, i could barely get it in because of its size. Thats not how i imagined it

Dont be a worthless fag. Chop that abomination off and become a tranny.

can you post top down girth picture, with your fingers flush against your shaft, so can compare relative fisting/fingers bunched up with your dick girth?

pics or didnt happen

tribute this OP

sex gets a lot of better after you've had some technical practice, you shouldn't pre-judge a physical activity that you haven't put much time into refining/getting good at it. Also, not all woman are the same in the sack, some move much better than others, and some have very different internal dimensions/pressure/tightness, also sometimes looser vag is way more friction from more surface area, and the motion is way more easy to enjoy.

verify your identity if you're not just reposting reddit.com/user/Nahkbutwhy

Theres no way that tiny head cant fit. Unless they are already afraid of the whole penis and are clenched up. Also there are girls who use horse cock dildos. There are soo many woman out there who can take large girth. I think u are just looking for an excuse to get attention on your lil football there

8 inch, huge girth here. Completely possible. You just have to get it in, they’ll moan that it hurts but once it’s in they love it. Take it slow, this isn’t Egypt and you’re not about to mummify their wombs.

I’m married now been together for 2 years she still gets pain, but she loves it.

femanon here, literally just make sure she's comfortable and actually do some foreplay, dont just stick it in, and use lube obv

>8 inch, huge girth here
post pics

Lol, thing looks like a damn midget being that fat at that length.

he's a lucky girly boy

>ound the same size head as you, a lot of woman need to get ease up to it... all your girth is half way down the shaft though, so you can just take that really slowly, working up to it after weeks (I've had to do this kind of thing on shorter/smaller women who I've had sexual relationships with).

agreed 100%, this guy knows what he is talking about.

ok we get it 8 inch girth timestamp faggot

are you joking, that dick is nowhere close to the reported dimensions, thats so close to average... why the fuck does no-one know how to use a ruler and measuring tape, what the fuck are you idiots doing in math class?

the internet, where average dick =
>8inch huge girth here

they deliver babies from there 8 inch is nothing.
you either a lying attention whore or repulse them in a different way so they blame it on dick and won't let you in.

you've only managed to prove that you can use deceptive camera angles, and that your hands are smaller than your girl's

Yea i dont want lose whores

Reeks of insecurity

why would I be insecure, according to your system of measurement, I'm packin a 9incher

Nigga do you have a tumor in your dick

LUBE!! YES IT DOES WORK DUMBSHIT

hahah i feel so bad for you cut fags, fucking jews got ya and your parents are total morons

At least half your dick isint hiding

Stop being an attention whore. My dick is bigger then yours .. sure some can’t take it.. go buy a fucking lube you insult of living creature, will cost you 5$ and if she won’t accept it just go raw

That ain't 8 around.
I'm 6 around. (7.5 in length) You're squeezing it to force up blood.

right, because women love the physical sensation of birth. you can fit a lamp post up a pussy, doesn't mean that she wants you to

post belly

Lol this