talking about yourself in the third person is unbecoming

please anticipate
twitter.com/vlissful/status/928490523102412800

is it ikeido emiri appreciation day?

so ellen is confirmed now? yikes

Save Gugudan

Luna~

absolutely nothing can go wrong, nothing at all

oj probably still post in these threads.

yes, they will perform there too

i just want to know what songs they're performing at the jimmy kimmel mini concert

youtube.com/watch?v=XrTNLkqGrlc

>they will perform there too
nice, at least if something embarrassing happens we get a performance

twitter.com/hyung_rose_bts/status/917799304009539584

I want to have sex with luda but don't tell anyone, especially not luda

literally the gayest thing ive ever seen
this feels like a marriage announcement video

he does

taeyeon is so fucking hot

vlive.tv/video/45661

please watch well and enjoy

I remember the SNSD performances.
It wasn't a good thing.

kookie's my role model

they were fine, bill murray loved it

bitch sounds like a dying dog

To be fair pretty much all of SNSD is hot

Which group does he like nowadays?
Last I checked his waifu's group is dead.

what if this all backfires on bts?

?

I didn't do anything

How can it backfire? It is literally one direction but Korean. To people that care, they get more exposure. To the rest, they understand this is just another one direction group except from Korea.

yea but taeyeon, wewee

to be honest they are all busted except yoona and yuri

Why do you think everyone has been afraid of doing a US event.

At least with SNSD you had a few native english speakers

BTS is gonna be fine as long as they don't express their traditionally korean views on gay marriage etc

monolids
post kpops with monolids

you and i both know what that textless webm post means

only if they get into some big scandal that not even armys can defend
they'll still have their big ass fanbase supporting them no matter what they do

too good to me is soty
youtu.be/hkXovApgiRs

I didn't mean anything this time tho

america doesn't care about asians. they'll probably think it's literally some chinese kids singing chinese music and start rambling about trump and communists. and americans don't find asian boys attractive. the delicate yaoi aesthetic only works for japan/asia.

If 7 were't painfully big I would think that a carpool karaoke might actually go over well. I could see Corden actually being able to sing along to some kpop songs.

poor mans pinky

They would have to murder someone and then have it videotaped, along with a confession taped for army to not defend them. Even then some will probably defend them.

wth dont do that again

what does this mean?

Exactly, Kpop isn't for majority of the adults. It is for teens and marketed as such.

I feel like they're a fad, but they don't realize they're a fad.
I don't think they'll Wonder Girls, but they definitely have potential to PSY out of relevance in the states. I doubt the fanbase will budge though, unless they become *that group* in the same image of 5SOS or Bieber and older fans feel borderline ashamed to like them.

nothing, stop looking

Like a red rose,
you pierced me with thorn-like words Uh uh uh
Like a tattoo,
you carve in deeper the more I try to forget you

this has to be bait

i actually do see a resemblance. pretty sure it's mostly the makeup that's making her look like pinky though

Even Backstreet Boys have been able to push past meme status into unironic enjoyment of their work again.

And obviously if there was an NSync reunion tour it would be incredibly successful.

>Backstreet Boys have been able to push past meme status

no? it's facts. mainstream america is going to be wondering who the fuck those chinks are. not everyone watching will be some 12 year old army.

>traditionally korean views
a lot of idols have been expressing woke views
new gen koreans are very liberal

is this girl the new arin?

protect

momo thread? momo thread!

You mean like Kim "Pretty for a black girl" Taeyeon?

oh, so it is bait.
i feel much better.

>all this talk about nuclear war with north korea
>korean boys singing korean music on mainstream talk shows
wew

someone post the girl who promoted me to CEO

Eventually some idols are actually going to come out and people will be like so what and move on.

Hopefully at least one or two of the 2nd generation idols who don't have any real concern about losing popularity will come out before too long.

yeah, for moms
but also banginboys dont really have that connection to anyone outside of weaboos and asian americans in the states
so unless they suddenly become white and fluent in english idk if anyone will really care

ok

They don't even have english songs to promote. At least GG had english songs to sing. It is going to be an absolute cringefest.

On the other hand, in Korea it just seems like the adults listen to boring ballads and R&B forever. Honestly I don't even know how they find this stuff, it is like they actively seek it out. I had basically never heard of Heize, Melomance, or Urban Zapaka until recently. Looking it up, Heize and Urban hit #1 one or two times each before all this, so it seems weird they would absolutely explode. Sometimes you can explain things away with a drama OST but I dunno this time.

Not him but are you even american, and if so do you live in a hole?

army retard

people are seriously overthinking this. even if the appearances end up embarrassing or cringey it's not going to affect them significantly. and they're not trying to be the next one direction or whatever. they don't even have any plans to release an english song

>imagine DNA in clusterfuck english on the AMA stage
also im totally anticipating kimmel to ask something about north korea

what is it with this fucking retard who unironically thinks only racist white people live in america and that they will respond to white entertainers?

he was here last night saying the same shit

so done with you rn

pureda

I want to fuck her hard on the sink

don't know about urban, but melomance played their song on a show and it blew up from the exposure. heize was on unpretty rapstar and koreans really liked the singles she started putting out. i personally loved the hell out of "star" so i can see why

it's just bait. i bet they don't even listen to kpop.
i bet they're some fuck from /metal/ or wherever that never got to see their garage band favs make it to the ama's.

>Implying the entire segment won't be scripted to hell and back
You must remember they have no native english speakers. 100% any question asked will be a question prepared before hand.

i've always felt bad for rapmon ever since the bbmas, he had to talk for everyone during all the interviews they had while they were in america and now 2 famous talkshows will probably be his biggest challenges yet
then again those things are scripted

Did her agency give her any support other than a camcorder to shoot this video?

Garbage Video
No show appearances
Zero promotions

It could've been the next Gee and it was going to be doomed.

you're the retard, sweetie. mainstream america doesn't give a fuck about gook kids singing gibberish pop songs. they'll be made fun of.

the new fans they're gonna get are soon going to realize that there are better boy groups

Arinboys will always exist

wording this, if anything is just going to be fuel for exols to trash bts but nothing else

me on the right

Where the heck do you live?

BTS better working their asses off at learning English considering the opportunity in front of them

i'm not saying you will but you keep bringing up the fact that they're not white like it's relevant and would be a total game changer if they were some foreign non-english speaking fucking nugus that just happened to be white

cute! source?