I can't stop exposing my girlfriend and I kind of hate it, I'm trying to stop...

I can't stop exposing my girlfriend and I kind of hate it, I'm trying to stop. But there's just something about turning her into unaware fap material for anons that I can't resist sometimes

Dump em

Maybe it's the betrayal and cruelty of it that's so hot. I wish I didn't like it

Go on

Anyone saving? I'll give info too (but not going to fully dox)

I am

Trying so hard to pose, thinking only one person will see it..

Come on

I'm saving and fucking jacking off

Holes? Feet?

Name?

Good. She'd hate that you're seeing these

Allyson

You got kick user?? I could fap to this goddess daily

Get those tits out

More

Where is the thong?

No Kik. SJW activist tits. Maybe you'll see Allyson at the next women's march in Orlando..

UCF?

Yes.

how does she fuck?

She likes it rough, especially getting her ass spanked raw. She has daddy issues, what else can you expect?

Here she is spreading her ass, thinking that only one person will ever see it

More

It's because you don't love her and your a piece of shit human being. Accept it

I’m the same with mine, what does everyone think?

show pussy of your slut

I have the same problem. pic related

Fuck she’s amazing, please dump

fuck dude, post more

Keep posting, user

with her vagina.

more pussy and anus please

These pictures are fucking awful

Same problem here.

Jesuss

Moar nudes OP

does she know how to use that mouth?

I have a problem that is kinda in the same vein of betrayal and stuff. I never have actually, but I get off to the idea of cheating on my girlfriend with really close friends/her sister who she hates

please more. she's fucking hot

nice big tits

No one asked for more after the first one dude, but if you like showing us then by all means continue

You got kick?

of course

Fineeee

More!!

Same, pic related.

Age?

Ye why

I wish I could stop. It turns me on how many people know her...

That ass

Do it. Start by posting her nudes on Sup Forums. Then end up posting her face. That's when you'll realize how hot the betrayal is and you'll be ready.

Say hi to Allyson W. from Orlando. She's studying children's education and is just 20

Let's see some nips and slit

Fuck yah more

Not sure what you want, I don’t think anyone was complaining about the tits. What was the point of your dumb ass reply?

Would love to hear more! Hit me up? Ryfer1010

Show us her ass

I love choking her with my cock and making her makeup run down her face

nice user. more action/cum pics of your slut?

Dyed her hair, inked her skin, pierced her nose.

No thanks. White trash of the highest order isn't my thing.

What gets me the most is her sister. They absolutely hate each other and thats what makes it the best. I feel like such a shithead degenerate for saying this, but it makes me so fucking hard at the idea of her being devastated cause she finds out im fucking her sister

No wonder you’re a virgin..

We need to see both of them!

Yeah sorry man, I retract my first statement she’s fucking hot

Age?

It's the girl in OP

Actively think about her sister the next time you fuck her. Either way, get your feet wet by posting her now

tell us details about the daddy issues

Like I almost obsess over it. It's gotten to the point where I've almost trained myself to get hard at the sight of her sister. At some point(i've changed it back at this point) I had her contact info on my phone as her sister as her profile pic

lol u dated a feminist
no wonder u got cucked

I love this pic so much

idk, I don't think either is the caliber of what this thread is posting. I don't have nudes or shit of either and it would just be facebook pics

Her dad was very emotionally abusive and manipulative. She is always unsure and second guessing herself with men. She's desperate for male validation. Her dad still gets her hopes up sometimes and then he lets her down again. She still hasn't learned

Damn, more

Same here, over 400 nudes with face spread around :D

tell me what you would do to her

Any feet or pussy?
Would love to use those

Destroy her mouth with my cock and then eat her out

Grab that choker and pull while I fucked her from behind

Post a pussy pics

Fuck she’s so amazing, dump all your pics

show them