How much time does he have left?

how much time does he have left?

72 years

he died 5 minutes ago, didn't you see?

He's going to apart of the less significant clubs that still have visibility. 28, 29, 33.

dubs say until 2019

im already getting bored of his stuff

same. Salad Days was literally titled correctly.

if dubs mac dies of lung cancer within the year

not soon enough

kek says no

although i do gotta say, his live performances are on point

why do introverted autists have 12 year olds perception of drugs and alcohol. Like do have you never known or encountered anyone in your life who smoked? Did they die from LUNG CANCER at 30? 95% of the time probably not because its incredibly unlikely you fucking mormon

Harry Dean Stanton died at like 94 after smoking since he was 14 or some shit.

All the time he needs man.

Love reading the kiddies who equate pot with the chads at their high schools post things a long the lines of, WEED GIVES YOU SCHIZOPHRENIA DOOD ITZ LE JEWISH CONSPIRACY

That must mean smoking is suddenly healthy. I can only hope you're ridiculing other inane responses too.

These trips say he just changed his mind.

Mac dies of lung cancer within the year. Keep in mind you'll have to roll nothing less than quads to undo this get. About as unlikely as Trump becoming president, right?

Have fun.

fuck

Quintuples says fuck you

I can see Maccy joining the 32 Club with Cass Elliott, John Bonham, Keith Moon and Karen Carpenter. I don't think he's reckless enough to go at 27 but given 5 more years I think he'll have enough time to develop some brutal liver damage or something of the like.

based

damn son mac ain't gonna make it

Ok

Ok

Bro chill, it’s fun why’d you have to go at the Big Mac like that. These quads got his back though

I'd see him living old, I don't get why people always say he will be part of the 27 club. Yeah, he smokes but other than that he seems fine

he's been looking pretty bad for a year now

does anyone have the screenshot of quints predicting it a few months ago?