Thoughts on India?

Thoughts on India?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZWIFlox_caA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

poo

Shit hole

Well worshipping cows for a start.

Better than most western countries. Could work on wealth distribution though.

Turd World. they shit in the street

I went to India once. I stepped in shit right outside of the air port. It was the worst week of my life. Also saw two bodies floating down the Gagnes river. Maybe more, but it was hard to tell whether they were bodies or just clumps of garbage. Disgusting country.

Shitty poo poo on street

>bodies of Indians
>clumps of garbage

No difference really

holy fuck. I googled this and you werent kidding. They just dump bodies in the same river that they bathe and drink out of.

Shit in the street.

They have designed shitting streets

designated*

>You'll pay for this in time.
>Very well.
kek

shithole/shithell. genuine opinion from a german politically correct individual

Shithole country.
Literally a gaping asshole on the flag.

pajeet, my son

sums up India pretty good

Superpower by 2020, definitely NOT a shithole.

underrated

>be me
>go to India because everyone tells me it's amazing and I'll 'find myself'
>go to India
>don't find myself, but find an awful lot of under-par toilet facilities
>nothanks.jpg
>go home to Britain
>realise that for all our faults at least we don't shit in the street

that a good one but a bit overused

another country that has produced some beautiful women with so many ugly men.

Helpful hint: most superpowers have decent plumbing.

>27 replies
>17 unique posters
somebody is samefagging, is it you pajeet?

one word: disgusting

>pajeet detected

Nutshell Smelly/Gross
shitty Scammers. origin of all nasty diseases

Quads wasted on this.

H

Public defecating, cow worshiping, shitty music/movies, boy rapist.

Way to waste quads faggot

fuck you Bhārat Gaṇarājya is best cuntry and if youu say otherwise you are gat faget

it's more complicated... Most of hindu come to Varanasi at the end of their life to be burn on this sacred city... And lot of indian are poor and have no family so nobody will care about their corpses once they dead... That's why you find lot of body on Gange.

I'm french (inb4 never baguette XD ) so i'm sorry if i made mistakes.

And i think India is a good country for spiritualism and culture, in France and all the occidental countries, we lost that.
When i was there, i had interactions with poor people who lived on the streets and it was grateful to see them smiling and be happy

Their economy have risen and they send really smart people to the west, but they can’t figure out how not to shit in the street?

They really need to work on thier gang rape problem
youtu.be/ZWIFlox_caA

POO

STOP DISRESPECT

hehehehe

hey Lois I'm India

poo

god...fucking dammit that made me lol

I don't understand why can't there be ways to tackle open defecation and garbage shit in India.

I had been to India few years ago and I throughly loved the country, its one of the most lively and exciting places to be and fucking cheap.

Visiting again later this year, hopefully things will be better than the last time I was there.

India for economic and military superpower by 2030

do it shitskins

i dont have experienced it myself but heres stuff from my friend who lived there some time now

he worked there 3 times for many months on industrial sites and now threatened his company that hell quit if they are gonna send him back there again...

too many people and its loud as fuck, its smells, its sickening, its unhygienic, most of the country lives in poverty and dont have toilettes in their homes or villages/cities, people are xenophobic agressive, unfriendly and incredible lazy and slow, the food gets you sick if you didnt come from a third world country where the toxic exposure made your guts resistant to bacteria and shit... like literally shit...

he worked in africa and said 1 lazy nigger is worth 4 indian workers...

the ganges, the holy river... he said he saw carcasses and trash in it everywhere and people where "washing" themself in it and drinking the water

the native women he tried dating where upper-middle class citizen and when they dropped their drapes they smelled like disease... and he bitched out... the cleanest women he fucked where the foreign hookers

hes a nice guy, but his exposure to certain countries made him very biased against certain people, top of the list is indians and he was very surprised since everyone talks nicely about them and their country... but if you leave the yellow brick road your gonna see some bad shit... literally... dont go barefoot around the beaches either... or the fields... or the jungles... just dont wear open shoes at all

basically everything bad i ever heard about the country he confirmed and added more, i didnt even tap into his coworker stories

i wouldnt call it a shithole, its more of a shitpile as it seems and all the memes here seem real

because you let muslims and communists cuck you.

It's a third world shithole masquerading as a real country. All it's inhabitants are subhuman non-American pieces of shit and they should all be gassed. Just like leftists and eurocucks.