So...

So... can we all agree that her original pop country stuff was actually fun but that anything after 1989 (arguable earlier) is absolute shit?

Call it what you want is a good song and ready for it is not terrible

Sounds generic and shitty, not even fun music.

Agreed. Also, daily reminder than Fantano WILL give Reputation a 7

Only if you all agree that she should become obese.

I think I should wait to hear the whole album before I comment

>and i said: ROMEOOO TAKE ME SOMEWHERE WE CAN BE ALONE

CAUSE WHEN YOU'RE FIFTEEN

OUR SONG IS A SLAMMING SCREEN DOOR

Her country stuff is good not because it's fun, but because it makes me feel things I wish I could experience first-handed.

For me it's that good ol' nostalgia..

>it makes me feel things I wish I could experience first-handed.
Like what, user?

young love is the obvious one

>thumbnail
goddammit the "head tilt and looking off to the side" is such a basic bitch art hoe thing but it gets me aroused EVERY TIME

Even though her new album has a sloppy and unprofessional sound honestly in context of pop radio right now it's really refreshing. it's basically something you would expect from a soundcloud artist but it's on the actual goddamn radio and the best part is it doesn't sound like it was written by first conducting a poll and doing a focus group. It sounds like everything they'd tell you not to do and it's beautiful in that way

That's not a Taylor Swift song.

>reading comprehension

Her country stuff will always be the best.

It's not supposed to be fun, it's just a sweet love song with good lyrics

Lmao, are you fucking 14?

25 faggot

Then you must a chick. The lyrics are mediocre at best and like most of her "work" past about 2012/2013, reflects nothing back to the listener but a sense of entitlement.

They aren't her best lyrics, no, but I feel like it captures the feeling of a loved one helping you through a hard time very well which is what the song is about

She is such a faker. Hate her songs. Cannot relate to dating my entire village.

>after 1989
Nigga in Red she was starting to fail

>it's basically something you would expect from a soundcloud artist but it's on the actual goddamn radio and the best part is it doesn't sound like it was written by first conducting a poll and doing a focus group.
Are you blind? The soundcloud sound is the new trend.

Remember the short lived promo from pizza hut (might have been domino's) that you got a pizza and a copy of red with it?

It was fucking papa john's.

>1989
>actually made me look her up on Wikipedia
>she was born an hour's drive from where I live
The heck? I thought she was southern or something, not from eastern PA.

Agreed; 1989 has no replay value and this looks to be worse. Her old stuff is still catchy even though I've heard it so much.

the middle of PA is like a weird northern extension of the south with weird accents

so whos gonna leak reputation

>Are you ready for it is not terrible
>Knew he was a killer first time that I saw him
>Wonder how many girls he had loved and left haunted
>But if he's a ghost, then I can be a phantom
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

look at her mom, it's only a matter of time.

Can confirm, South Jersey where I’m from is this way as well. All country music, horses, and when they say “the City” they mean Philadelphia. Nooooooo.