G'morning user

g'morning user
hope you slept well
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

I want 2 live.

Life is good.

subliminal message memes

Because I want the sauce of that gif

Cause fucking this chick behind her husband's back is incredibly satisfying.

no have.
great
great
awsum

I didn't sleep. I keep telling myself it will get better. I wish I could afford a therapist.

Married women are surprisingly easy to seduce. You should try it.

Moar pix

how to ?
it will. don't give up

I'm only alive in the hopes that someone will make me feel the way she did

No woman is ever completely satisfied. All you have to do is find that one spot where her man isn't making her happy and fill that void. For example her husband has a time consuming job and he doesn't flirt with her like he did when they were dating. So I flirted like mad. Was in her pants within the week.

nice.
are these hot chicks, or fat chicks?
alot of married chicks let themselves go.

It depends on when you catch them. As you can see, she's still hot.

indeed.
lucky catch.
fat chicks are worthless tho.

People say young couples are the most in love, but that's false. Young wives are the ones who cheat the most, because they're still sexy and can get away with it.

esp the young wives of service members who go overseas.
while he's fighting for our country, we are fighting his wife's pussy for orgasm freedom.

They also tend to be the hottest. They're the ones who picked the hot military guys.

noted. and they deserve to have their pussies filled for comfort while their hubbies are away.

Ecactly. No girl this hot should ever have to go without a dick in her.

and cum on her body, and in her mouth.

Fucking right. Her face looks amazing covered in cum.

I don't really have a reason not to, tbh. Incredibly depressed about every aspect of life on a daily basis.

I flipped a coin to hang myself or go dancing. Just got back from dancing.

do share.
hope you feel better bro.

how was dancing ?

She wouldn't let me get photos of her face. Didn't want me to be able to blackmail her.

On the flip side as a vet who married young
>I fucked the shit out of hot rando girls around base

Dancing was awesome. Lot of cute girls and genuine people.

That's cool, too. But if you ask me there's nothing more satisfying than filling a married woman with your own cum.

Because I have a bunch of Amazon deliveries I’m getting today; new shoes, ps4 games, etc.
Life is great!
Materialism is the answer.

Bro, I travel a lot for my civilian job. I still fuck around. Pic related
>we are sleeping together

Nicely done.

makes sense.
congrats.
awesome man.
sounds true.
nice, plus those trips.
nice.

I love this position. Unfortunately my dick is too small to get anything more than just the tip in. Fun though.

Because there is a glimmer of hope that I will get to sleep with the woman that I had almost given up hope on.

hey just the tip is better than nothing.
that's great user.
congrats.

Because my phone died. Get new phone them blow my head off. Seems logical.

just get a new phone, and thats it.

can someone help me find this vid

Starving myself, not eating, sounds fine. maybe i'll get help if im hospitalized

cutting myself until i bleed and bleeding out? id be vomiting and then fereaking out

Crashing into something when i feel my worse seems like the only way

that's why, it's hard to do. and living seems like a better option a lot of the time.. even though i want to kill myself a lot. contradicting i know

I keep screaming but god won't answer.

For animal pics

> "married"
> no ring
uh huh

Today I get to watch my gf fuck another guy and officially become a cuckold

we hear you bro.
congrats

Have angry fits of rave at meaningless little shit also?

There myself. Sounds like depression. I listened to some autists here and got meds. The first couple months it didnt do anything but make my dick not work.

Taking 450mg welbuterin now.

Long ways from being fixed, and can't ever remember shit. But things that made me flip out in autistic fits of rage is just really annoying now

Thanks! Fuck I'd love to watch them like that

I know it's depression and anxiety as hell but I definitely don't want to take meds and I don't think going to a therapist and talking about my problems will help if I still have to go home to the same place.

I just have to work, be miserable for a while, then move out. I'm pretty much battered at home. I'm not abused by these people anymore obviously I'm an adult but now I just argue and yell at them because they deserve it.

g'luck fighting it man.

Shit. That sucks. Talking didnt do shit for me but the meds do hekp a little

cuz i wanna see humanity destroy itself. i fucking hate humanity righ now, i dont know why, just fuck off all these people.

HOW IS THAT MAN FUCKING WITHOUT A HEAD?

This.

that

Thxs user

Ned's usually take a while before they are regulated in your system.

I'm totally against meds because I believe that eventually you're going to have to learn how to cope. You have to find some outlets that are healthy and relieve that depression and anxiety. And I'm saying this because I battle with it too.

My gfs sister actually got put on meds because she literally cannot handle daily life stress. She gets panic attacks when she has to work alone for a half hour. Or when her bf doesn't call. It blows my mind and I don't know how they function like that.

But anyway. Therapy isn't a bad idea. At least try it. Get some new perspectives.

Also I have those fits too. What works for me is basically shutting everyone and everything out for a bit so I don't snap. Once I've become moderately level headed I talk to my gf about it. Just to get it in the air. You're not going to progress if you keep it bottled up. And I'm not talking about telling her my feelings or any of that shit. Just talking about it.

Life sucks man. It's not meant to be easy. It never was and never will be no matter which situation you're in.

Doubt it helped but there's my two cents.

Lost my virginity yesterday that's why

Sierra santos

Because like 2 or 3 family members want to die too. I need to be strong for them. When they are ok. I'll do it

Sorry me again. I forgot to mention, but have you ever looked into Buddhism? I was really bad at one point in my life and decided to order a book about it. The whole point of it is basically being good and finding happiness in everything. I'm not saying it will be life changing but you learn to let go of things that bother you.

Idk. It's def worth reading about. And ever since I haven't kept up with it I've noticed myself falling into old habits and having that negative mentality I had before I picked up that book.

because i want to fuck a dark skinned niggress like in the OP.

congrats.

>
nice.

I only have one thing left in my life that i enjoy, which is gym. Gf dumped me, stopped talking to all my friends after they burned my shit, dog died, failing uni. But i'm getting fuggin swole bois.

Gratz bro, was it with someone you care about?

keep up the good work.

thanks man. You still making these threads everyday? I must have been missing them if you have

i came back home for lunch today bc wife doesnt work on mondays. I texted her i'd fancy a blowjob, she replied she'd see what she could do.
After eating lunch, she swallowed my load in the guest room bc the housekeeper was doing ours.
feelsgoodman.txt

same old copy pasta bullshit.

why would I?

u shouldn't

The collapse of America is the most interesting thing that's ever happened in my life.

I at least want to stay around long enough to watch people get publicly executed.

today just isnt the day