President For Life

President For Life

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/03/trump-suggests-u-s-could-follow-chinas-lead-in-extending-presidency-for-life.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So he's going to die soon? Thank fuck for that.

God Emporer

Literally 0 of his decisions or executive orders have affected you in the slightest. Stop being melodramatic

This.

I hope not! He's way too soft to allow him to govern more than 8 years.

i wanted hillary to win.
not that i´d like her better or that i think she´d be a better president,
i just find it kind of disturbing having to see donalds stupid face almost everyday.

Monarchy is underrated, TBQH

sure kid

Alexander Hamilton detected

>be me
>future grad student (fall2018)
>current full time biochemisty researcher
>paid by grant from NIH
>brother is a national park ranger
So yea, he has tried to come after me and my families sources of income/jobs...nice try tho

True! I'd make a great King of America.

Kinda feel left out that Trump doesnt really affect me
not like i work some high paying job or am a coal miner or some shit

12 Diet Cokes per day. Is that making America Great Again?

By the way, has Trump ever explicitly explained what the actual fuck the slogan means?

Does it mean "I hate brown people, and white people gonna be top dog"? White people are already, easily, the most powerful people, so ... ?

Does it mean a "return to Christian values?" - Like what? Church on Sundays? Saluting the flag? No sex until marriage? Well?

Does it mean that "We gon beat China and Iran and Russia and be numba 1 world powah"? Don't think so. Trump talks a big game, but when he went over to China, he couldn't fit enough of Xi Jinping's dick down his throat. And Putin's been hittin' it from the back for years (those Trump hotels got that sweet oligarch money for decades, we all know this).

What can I say? Enjoy the antics of this idiot? Ever since the elections, my opinion of Americans sank to the fucking ground, and that has been the opinion of every non-American I know.

You guys might be kinda cool on your own, but for your country to elect such a man, then try to debate it with a straight face? You deserve contempt.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't like Hillary either, but the rationale of choosing Trump over her was predicated on hysterical accusations of secret murder & corruption. And now, he gets to occasionally joke about locking her up? Why? Why has nothing been done? The fantastical power of the Clintons has thwarted his attempts? Fark off, tinfoils.

By the way, his TV show was bottom-of-the-barrel shit - it's just that most people low key enjoy people being humiliated by bullies.

>By the way, has Trump ever explicitly explained what the actual fuck the slogan means?
It has no meaning, it's for projection.

stay mad kiddo

>I didn't like Hillary either, but the rationale of choosing Trump over her was predicated on hysterical accusations of secret murder & corruption

No, it was because she's a hypocritical, lying feminist who ONLY got to be powerful by clinging to her husband's coattails - including ignoring him sexually assaulting women, and who ONLY got to be wealthy through the government.
She's always been a horrible person and no matter how bad President Trump is, he's still awesome in my book for keeping that cunt out of the White House.
My hope is that we are now done with all of this shit which was started in 1992 and we can see some candidates who ACTUALLY are worth a fuck as opposed to being a gimmick.

>including ignoring him sexually assaulting women, and who ONLY got to be wealthy through the government.
No you'd rather have the dude who sexually assaults women and is wealthy because daddy was, Kek

Sorry man, you have to be an uneducated, blue collar simpleton to be the group Trump cares about.

being this mad

stay mad princess

stay mad princess

stay mad princess

sure kid
stay mad princess

this weak
stay mad princess

stay mad kid

this retarded

And then he's going to declare himself King or Emperor so when he dies the throne will go to Ivanka or Jared. Yea, great idea!

stay mad

being this mad

stay mad princess

Not sure who exactly he assaulted. Accusations are the same as actually having done it. Bill actually assaulted women.
And, yes, I prefer his wealth to Hillary's. Hers is ONLY because of her connections to government. It is never a good thing when a person enters politics as a pauper and leaves as a multimillionaire because they are selling political favors.
Like I said, I'm only happy he's president because it means she never will be.
Which doesn't mean the left won't wise up and nominate an actual decent person next time around.

There is nothing less American than this.

To be fair to the guy.
He said he was going to clean house.
And he has been doing.
There are now less issues with immigration
And that psychopath hillary aint in office.

>stay mad princess
At whom?

stay mad princess

>He said he was going to clean house.

by having all his staff resign?

You don't think it's for projection?
What does in mean in your opinion?

Literally 4 pretty major ones have in a big way.
Grow up and get a life you basement dweller. Fi out the shit a crazy asshole president who makes it a priority to wreck people's lives, does affect you.

>Wtf? what, do u, say about that guys??!

One of the great achievements of the USA is the 2-term limit of the presidency.
Most European countries should take note.
Germany for example would be far better off if it had also introduced that kind of mechanism after WW2.

Don't forsake one of the defining mechanisms of your democracy, USAllies

>stay mad princess
At whom?

>whom

oh shit boys, we got a regular william shakespeare here

Good thing he's gonna stroke out before the year is out

sure kid

stay mad princess

I'm sexist. Woman are not natural leaders, too much emotion in their choices. Also fuck her pantsuit wearing ass.

being this retarded

stay mad princess

stay mad kid

>Germany for example would be far better off if it had also introduced that kind of mechanism after WW2.
The German president has a two-term-limit since 1949 as per 54.II.2 of the constitution.

President Mike Pence wouldn't bother me in the least bit. He'd really make the left show their true colors.

>stay mad princess
At whom?

He'll try it.
I'd love to see the shitstorm when the nevertrumper republicans in congress have to call the pentagon to send the marines in to drag him out of office and put him in a cell.

stay mad princess

Jesus, what a dumbass!

sure kid
stay mad bitch millennial

The German president isn't the equivalent of the POTUS, though. The Chancellor is, and the Chancellor has no term limit.
The Bundespräsident is like royalty in the UK - just for representation and without actual power.

being this mad

Trump troll detected!

Wwwwaaaaa i lost my gov grant.
Try loseing your health insurance because it doesn't fit the criteria of "Obamacare".
Try and sign up for ObamaCare premium is $780 a month for Less coverage than I had before with high deductibles... why? The government's answer was because I "make too much money".
Can't afford insurance either privately or through the Obama Care System. End up paying over $10,000 in penalties through the course of five years.

Yeah boohoo you lost some your free grant money so you can go work on your bullshit.
If you voted for Obama I see this is payback motherfucker.

Trump troll, just replying the same thing to every post. GTFO

Low life detected!

Dumbass!

GTFO!

>stay mad princess
At whom?

I don't disagree with what you said, but can't you simply reduce your withholdings so that the government doesn't have the ability to take it out of your refund?
I've not had to deal with that really so I don't know.

It's not like Trump has gotten rid of Obamacare lol. You can just go without health insurance now without a penalty, but then you're even more fucked than you were before. That 10k (which is a bullshit number that I don't believe) is nothing compared to the half a million you would have to pay if you came down with any kind of serious health problem.

stay mad princess

Why shouldn't the electorate be allowed to bring someone into office for a third, fourth or fifth term?

stay mad

look at all the butthurt

>Trump troll, just replying the same thing to every post. GTFO
What reply would you suggest?

y u so mad tho

Just kidding. I agree with you 100 percent, user. My respect for Robert Mueller, Andrew Weissman, and the rest of their team knows no bounds.

sure kid
proving once again how retarded you are

Well I stopped Consulting and took a full-time job that was offered to me just to get rid of the stupid tax. Might switch back over to Consulting now that trumps in office because I was making way more money that way.

>GTFO!
Not gonna happen, kiddo!

so weak

won't be too long then

slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/03/trump-suggests-u-s-could-follow-chinas-lead-in-extending-presidency-for-life.html

Watch the state of the union address. It pretty well explains his platform. Has nothing to do with race. He got black unemployment way down. Democrats didn't like that actually

Showing what hypocrites peoples are. Had Obama made that joke on Monday the right would be calling for a coup on Tuesday. This walking bag of shit says it and they start thinking "Hey..maybe just"

Fucking christ, kys. Or at least go to another country, if you like president-dict's so much, might I recommend China.

>You can just go without health insurance now without a penalty,

Wrong. It goes through at least this year.

Do you think you can just go without health insurance though? That's the dumbest shit you could do in America. Fucking everybody gets sick at some time or another. If you go to an ER without health insurance it can be like 20k before you even get treated. What's your plan for that?

stay mad princess

being this retarded

Correct me if Im wrong, but until the middle of the last century there were no term limits for the president, so, technically, one could have been president "for life", meaning for decades until one dies.

Here in Germany I voluntarily pay into the public health care system and get full coverage for about 180 € a month.

I know this is a troll but how is that retarded? Do you just think you will never get sick?

Sure kid

I could not afford it at the time.
It was not a chouse you dumb fuck.
My government took my helthcare away and then taxes me when i coukd not afford to buy a private companys products.

Lol that is what you voted for you vapid shit head.

being this retarded

Correct. Truman was the last POTUS to be able to serve an unlimited number of terms.
President Trump did what he always does - baits people into a tizzy. It would take a States Convention to repeal the 22nd Amendment. And, if they are going to do that, then get rid of the 14th Amendment, change the 16th to a flat tax, and get rid of the 27th Amendment first.

How did the government take your health care away exactly? It sounds like you just said you couldn't afford it and that's why you couldn't get healthcare. Which is exactly what obamacare was supposed to fix, albeit with a lot of problems because it isn't single payer. I'm not seeing how the gov took your healthcare away though, did you have one of those shit plans with barely any coverage?

I agree that obamacare has a lot of problems. But the idea that the alternative is just to get rid of it and have a bunch of people without coverage is pants on head retarded. We all have to pay those costs when poor people go to the ER and can't pay.

As ridiculous it might look like from an American perspective - it wasn't a joke.

being this retarded

>did you have one of those shit plans with barely any coverage?

So what if he did? It isn't the government's job to tell a person what type of insurance they should have.

>you couldn't afford it and that's why you couldn't get healthcare. Which is exactly what obamacare was supposed to fix

But, it would ONLY fix it if you were poor to begin with. If you made a middle class living and lost your job, it would take a year or so to be 'poor enough' for the government to pay for your insurance. In the mean time, the plans which were offered didn't really cost anything less than private insurance plans.
Every time the government tries to solve so problem like that they make it worse.

this guy gets it

>and get rid of the 27th Amendment first
Reason?