Help Sup Forumsros

help Sup Forumsros

>be me
>virgin
>lose virginity to girl who had sex with 8 guys before me during senior year of high school when was 18
>make her my gf
>she drives up to my college and we fuck every weekend like rabbits
>she transfers to a college closer to mine
>strangely she's not coming over as much
>blueballs me
>saids she's not in the mood
>she made Instagram and guy is liking her pictures
>the are texting
>she saids they are just 'friends';
>one day I basically get so frustrated and guilt tripped her to fuck
>her pussy smelled so fucking bad
>found out she had an std or UTI cause it hurt for her to piss
>when we were in a shower a condom fell out of her vagina
>can't remember if it was from me
>w/e
>she makes fun of my dick
>saying its too rigid
>saying its a chode
>its small
>but I'm actually pretty big, about size of iPhone plus
>but I asked about her history
>she said the biggest was this black dude and latino
>try to just be alpha and not care
>been getting cucked and having sex less than once a month, always spending my time and money on her
>seeing her less and less
>fishy pussy smell when we have sex
>she just saids my sex drive is too high
>I just want to have sex when I see her, I need sex 3-6 times a week
>she won't even have it once a week, saids I'm raping her and forcing her
>saids she doesn't like sex
>one time I fucked her with a pillow under her back missionary
>she said is it in yet
>idk why she's saying this I have a 5.7-5.8 inch cock but thick cock around 5.9-6 inches girth
>doesn't like kissing me or making out with tongue
>doesn't like blowing me
>won't show public show of affection like holding hands anymore on college campus
>my # isn't saved in her phone.

whats the Verdict? she's going to raves, taking Molly, clubs with her "girls" but I don't like clubs so I don't go. she' gives # out to guys.

is she cheating? or is this typical in LTR (3 years). she's also religious (jeohva witness) doesn't believe in sex after marriage

Other urls found in this thread:

calcsd.bitballoon.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

anal rape, after that strangle her, dump her in a river(Make sure to put something heavy on her leg, and not in populated area)

I already know you're retarded just for putting in the effort to make this post.
Think to yourself, if you were cheating would you be doing what she is?

If this is true. Dump her. Thank me later, OP.

Holy shit user i feel you :(

she never let me does anal because when she used to date my best friend in high school, he shoved it in her ass and she has a hemmeroid. but she said i was bigger than her so i felt alpha

this has to be bait.. nobody is that beta.

1. She is fake religious propably only because her parents push her to be
2. She does what she wants and when the time comes to admit her shit to anyone its because of a mental problem or some other artificial reason she can do what she wants
3. When she gets caught fucking other people to you its the same reason, maybe answer is in her jehova meetings and suddenly she is pure again, and so sorry, until it happens again
4. Its self evident shes not faithful. She keeps you as a teddy bear while looking for something else: and, she is in her good way already to find and do something else.

can any players or alpha males tell me str8 up? i never had sex wth anyone else and i’ve been loyal. 23 years old. is it bcus i’ve been jerking off to traps?

is this normal? i’m not experience and don’t know if this is just the flame dying???

Shits over time to leave that hoe lol.

Cant be this beta, but if you are. Ditch her

get out now no sex is worth that much. sounds like its garbo sex anyways

do this

fuck this isn’t a troll... i can show you text messages of our chats. how do i become alpha? should i do no fap and read pua books? i tried the mystery method and wore weird hats and peacock but can’t pull it off

Made first move, liked her photos

Later vitgins.

>i can show you text messages
do it

Girls are fucking weird or mentally ill but all it takes is for her not be be a retard and talk. Tell her, her pussy stinks.

This x10000

you tell us she cheats and you ask us if we think she cheats? grow a pair.

Give us some proof you beta fuck

the smell from her pussy is the rotting semen of another man

leave, dude, leave. dont tell her why. in a year youll be laughing about the person you are now

This sounds like a troll.
No human being could be this stupid.
You're telling us she cheated and then asking...wait, asking if she cheated?
If hr sex drive changed drastically without any medical reason, it's cheating.
If she does drugs and goes clubbing, she's cheating with people she doesn't even remember afterwards.
She's texting without minding you - that's cheating.

Seriously, don't look back. She doesn't deserve a kind breakup.

You wouldn't know if she was cheating anyhow. So why care.

i’ll find my old phone and submit texts. but this is a letter i wrote to her when she said she was texting and seeing the other guy at the rave. she said she didn’t cheat on me but said his penis was bigger than mine when i asked by an inch and was crooked downwards...

i tried sending this to her so she wouldn’t leave and have sex with him

Time stamp the letter and I will believe you.

Shut the fuck up you pathetic faggot. Go on YouTube and search Tom leykis. Watch AS MANY VIDEOS AS YOU CAN. THE FACT THAT YOU WROTE A WHOLE LETTER TO THIS BITCH IS THE MOST PATHETICALLY GAY SHIT I HAVE EVER SEEN. NO WONDER SHE CHEATS ON YOU.

ALSO, WHO STILL WRITES LETTERS IN 2018? WHAT ARE YOU, A CIVIL WAR SOLDIER?

Time to man up, bitch.

i have more letters if you want me to post

The letters could be from anywhere on the Internet. You need to time stamp something.

bro you are hurting my feelings. i’m legit about to cry..:

can you bros help me. i feel like a r9k cuck. i used to laff at their stories but i’m just a fucking dumbass that got played

First off, she is indeed cheating on you.

More importantly, given all this greentext and letters, this is obviously something that's stressing you out. The immense anxiety of you wondering if she still likes you is not worth it in the slightest, your time is finite OP.

She treats you like a faggot beta too. She's already been cheating on you and makes you seem like a fucking cuck, so the least you could do is dump her - the fact that she hasn't left you in spite of how she treats means she knows you're her little dog that watches her get plowed by blacks and latinos at all those "raves" she's been at. Wake the fuck up OP, your letter writing ass can do better.

Please can we have a new board for this cuck stuff. It's getting... old.

yo bro, can it talk to you on chat like kik or email or omega or something. I feel like killing myself after I posted this thread. I Never felt so pathetic in my life . reading these comments from my /bro/s are breaking my already stoned heart. I think I'm going to down my whole zoloft prescription...

Jenny is her name.

Honestly, he's not. wrong. You should never have gotten yourself into this situation and you were pathetic in how you dealt with it. Ironically, you helped push this dumb slut away by your own insecurity and how you reacted to this whole thing, so I guess it kind of worked out in the end.

1. Break up with her, delete her off all social media, block her number, and never speak with her again.
2. Stop being an idiot and worrying about dick size. There's no way she slept with "only eight" men if she's that big of a size queen. Use this calculator to figure out where you actually are at and don't worry about it.
calcsd.bitballoon.com/

Don't kill yourself over some whore either, that would make us think worse of you. Just make sure something like this never happens to you again.

my kik is nianoro hit my line before you do the dumbest shit youve ever done

i'm triyng to find the vid for pic related, anyone got the link?

trips of RIP proves it

this letter defines "BETA"
when a girl is as snarky as this one she is asking to be "put in her place"
you asking her to understand...FUCK...tell her the way it is... you don't have to be ham-fisted about it, but never ask a woman to understand....it is like asking them to put your tampon in for you...

Geesh.

you are not played if you don't play the game
tell her what you expect of her
hygeine
respect
show the fuck up (weekly/bi-weekly/erry-night)
do some kegels and shit to tighten up that fire-hose of a pussy

I don't undertstand this. I thought women demand respect? what the fk is it with the media nd feminist movement and Harvey Weinstein and that Matt lemon nbc guy that got removed?? sexual harassment and women rights? I don tun derstand

poorly written masochist fiction
0/10

>is she cheating

If you are this fucking stupid, there is absolutely nothing we can do to help you because, like every single one of these threads, any time someone gives you any advice, you'll find a "yeah, but" response to it.

Break up with her. You're hardly even with her. That's good advice, but you won't take it.

>try to just be alpha and not care

Verdict leave...nothing to salvage there

Sorry man, are you stupid or something? Leave that bitch, how can you fuck a girl with a pussy that smells like fish, gross af. Find another girl who doesn't want you just for your dick, but also as the person you are bro, even if you are retarded

>I'm actually pretty big, about size of iPhone plus

the veredict?
you are a fucking retard, an imbecile, a degradation to humanity. Of course she is fucking cheating on you, you stupid, stupid creature. If a women treat you like that, like shit, you drop her ass down.
What the fuck is wrong with these people who get constantly pushed around by bitches because of pussy? For fuck sake, grow a pair

Alright man listen up
This seems like bait because you claim to have gotten an STD from her but you don't know if she's cheating? Where the fuck do you think she got it? Like what? Think about this user.
Now if you're being 100% serious, and this is not bait then my advice is to dump her. You're in college, you'll be fine. You may think about her sometimes but honestly you'll get over it. From the sound of it, it's barely dumping her.

When you dump her she may seem not to care, that's alright.
She may beg, tell her to fuck off and you're finding a woman with a higher sex drive.
Don't be a cuck user, and NEVER fuck a coal burner.

jewish cuckposting please go

What state?

You have a tiny dick and she is sick of it, it is considered a micropenis up until 6 inches, get an Asian bitch, run away from that stinky pussy

She probably cheats. You need find someone else. It will be better for bouth of you.