>hellyeah.gif
>listen to whatever the fuck i want to for 2 years
>go onto spotify today
>cant login
>reset password
>cant login
>check email
>pic related

Honestly fuck spotify. Just lemme listen to my music you pigs, holy fuck.

They could of fucked you over a lot worse they know what you're doing but they've gave you the benefit of the doubt. Adapt or fuck off you parasite

Fuck you, asshole.

Reinstall and listen all you want on free.
And support the artists you prick.

It costs $10 a month you broke nigger

clean your room lobster

is there a video of pic related?

>LOGin

dude obviously it says Sup Forums fuck off outa my thread you prick

>uses spotify
>the most drm riddled garbage out there
>spotify
>from all the thing, fucking spotify
>still too cheap to pay for it
>hurr durr they blocked me
OP is a confirmed tard

You should burn your computer and go on the lam. The cops are probably on their way.

Imagine being this much of a faggot

Got this a couple of days ago too. Fucking gay.

You guys are always so mean to each other this thread made me sad :(

Either listen free or support your artists you fucking faggot

YOU don't have to imagine.

This. Artists get paid little enuff for spotify listening without you ripping them off.

I wonder (((who))) is behind this post tho

Maybe artists shouldn't pursue creating something that is so easily ripped off.

Hmm, support the artist or keep getting ads? Yeah, real tough decision there.

They are rich enough already

uhhh what?

Yeah maybe if you only listen to garbage shit like U2 or Maroon 5. 99% of the bands I listen to on Spotify arent making DICK from their music.

Support the artists or kill yourself. Fuck you if you are OK with not paying ten dollars A MONTH. How poor can one be?

>Support the artist or kill yourself.
>Fuck you if you are okay with not paying ten dollars a month.

Not OP but if you guys seriously think someone should be able to afford to eat just because they make pretty sounds then you're what's wrong with the music industry.
The best artists and bands aren't in it for the money and couldn't give less of a fuck what you pay to listen to them. They're thankful you want to listen at all.

holy fuck if you're so concerned about privacy, gift card is always an option

Want free music? Just fucking pirate it you retard. Stop cracking legit companies that take money out of the musicians pocket to play their tunes.

No one is making shit on Spotify except the company CEO. Didn't Taylor Swift just recently go to court with them?

>The best artists and bands aren't in it for the money and couldn't give less of a fuck what you pay to listen to them. They're thankful you want to listen at all.
Except you know... they are... because artists and musicians need to eat. Do you expect good musicians to have day jobs on top of touring the country because "they're in it for the music".
No, fuck you. And this is coming from a musician who got into it for the love of music. You want good music? Support the artist so they continue to make good music.

I wont argue that Spotifys payouts arent great. A band makes 7k per million plays.

However 7k is better than nothing, no? It shouldnt be an excuse to not pay at all.

Yeah god forbid they can't afford their 5th million dollar car or the bath in gold coins they were planning on. It's so sad being a music artist these days...

>better than nothing
That's typically how the old industry would con young artists into making music for the label. Then later on would find out they're actually losing money because they want them to pay for the studio time on their dime.
It's more about principle. Sure if short term gain is all you care about, you might sign up for the pittance they offer. But in order to make a more fair industry, musicians need to wake up and avoid shit like Spotify. But unfortunately nearly every media outlet gives shit deals to creatives for want of more profit.

you about you go to their local gigs and support them that way, buying albums does jackshit for profit now anyway

This is a problem. America has glorified musicians so much, they think they're all rich. Most musicians (even famous ones) don't make a whole lot of money. Why do you think they're touring constantly? It's really only the mega stars that rake in loads of cash, like Metallica or Beyoncé. Simply because of their notoriety.
Tours don't even pay that much. Most bands make most their money from merch and CD sales at shows.

Hmm how did you get so wrong

Holy shit what a fag hahahahaha

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields

Based

>This guy wants music and movies to stop being made because they're easy to steal
You're a fucking moron

Nice comment. Really added to the point you were trying to make.

Fuck off faggot

You guys must be related

sauce on pic related pls

You sound like such a douche faggot.

Creators should really just boycott the whole system. See what happens when no new music, tv, movies, etc. Comes out for a year so. People would lose their minds.

You realize no one is riding on a spotify check yeah? the majority of artists have their shit on itunes, iheartradio all that goofy shit it's just another cash outlet. This isnt the 1960s with Berry Gordy paying niggas $20 for an entire catalog.

Try not being a degenerate thief and pay for what you get.

Yes, you have to spread your content out, of course. But the thing is, they should get paid a little more than a fraction of a fraction of a cent for each play. When companies pull in loads of cash, but give none to the people who make the company possible, that usually leads to a strike.

You realize bands also get a percentage of the ticket sales yeah? If they don't they're dumb asses who can't negotiate.

grow up

What a turd. Stfu

this is bait right?

This thread is fucking cringeworthy

>a percentage
Tell me you know what that percentage is, otherwise your comment means shit and is further misguided. The house makes a majority of the money from ticket sales, and not to mention the company that sold the ticket probably took a significant cut as well. Notice I said "tours don't even pay that much", and not "tours don't even pay anything".

>they should get paid a little more than a fraction of a fraction of a cent for each play
Why? Without the platform they get no money from said platform. it's the same principal imo as the Super Bowl half time show, they don't get paid at all but the super bowl advertises them as the half time show. Spotify has a user base that's big enough that music can reach a person it might not have otherwise and in the end makes that artist more money.

what a fucking nigger! Get a jobb and stop being on welfare you retard

Then leave, and stop listening to music you freeloading piece of shit.

Cringe

>Tell me you know what that percentage is
There is no standardized percentage and thats a flimsy thing to discredit my point

Rolling

Jesus Christ stfu already. We get it u care about artists getting paid blah blah blah

1. download non premium poorfag edition right off spotify website.
2. add this shit to your hosts file (see pic)
3. never have ads ever anyways

Dubs

Seething lmao

Yeah it’s not like the house doesn’t have employees, taxes, maintenance, and advertising... the band is obviously doing all the work.

>Why? Without the platform they get no money from said platform.
Unless you know, they move to a more fair platform, or sell their stuff on their own (which has varying success).
But I guess we should just lie down and let whoever runs the show take advantage of the situation because "they own the platform". Why should an artist accept taking the shaft from these companies?
>Why? Without the platform they get no money from said platform.
Because without the musicians there would be no platform to profit from.

>perfectlycalm.jpg

120$ a year for music? Hell no

Triples

Exactly

You really aren't getting it. I'm not complaining about them. I realize they have employees and expenses. But if you think the musicians are getting paid much more than the bouncer, your retarded. Depending on the band, they may ecen make less than the bar tender on any given night.

777 bbbbb

Die in a fire

>Depending on the band, they may even* make less than the bar tender on any given night
I mean to say each member of the band, not the entire band.

artists make money off concerts. not selling albums or t shirts or whatever.

I'm almost positive that's just some random girl

This is smart as fuck.

It's called a radio. It has free music on it all the time.

It is, but she's popular among creep threads and spammers trying to get people to their site.

As I said, good music doesn't come from corporate shills who write songs from the comfort of their luxury tour bus.
There are plenty of musicians who have, currently are, and will tour the country in a shitty van while almost starving just to play in someones living room; and be paid in a meal and some gas.
"Support the artist" my ass

>Why should an artist accept taking the shaft from these companies?
They're not taking the shaft they're taking what is essentially free money, you're making your point from a perspective that these people are not already on every available platform.
>Because without the musicians there would be no platform to profit from.
That's irrelevant it just sounded nice in your head, what you're saying is hypothetical what I said was based in reality, if you don't put your music on spotify you don't get paid from it and if you do put your music on spotify, you do. It doesn't effect the artists profits negatively to utilize any an all options to make money from your art.

That’s why it’s called being a struggling artist. I don’t feel bad at all for them. If they were good they wouldn’t struggle.

If a band packs a full house, they can multiply the money they'd make just from the show by adding a merch bench. It's all nearly 100% profit, minus production costs of course. The house takes a majority of the money from ticket sales to cover all the stuff another user pointed out. Doesn't leave much for the band itself.

>But if you think the musicians are getting paid much more than the bouncer, your retarded.
We're not talking about some 20-something nobody and his friends performing in a dive bar on saturdays. we're talking about famous musicians on spotify. No one is gonna argue against the fact that some dumb ass isn't gonna get paid enough with 300 listens on his one good song with what spotify pays out

can someone help me find this vid

Lol do you think people enjoy living in poverty, unsure if they will be able to eat tomorrow? You must be retarded. Even if they're doing it for the music, everyone needs money for one reason or another in this day and age. Get the fuck over yourself you underage faggot.

$120 a year for unlimited music is better than paying $1 a song using Apple

so where do i get the new cracked app that is patched for this shit?

MUH ARTISTS GETTING PAID

Happened to me too

>If they were good they wouldn’t struggle.
Take a history class, dumbshit. Artists struggle regardless of talent because no one wants to pay them, because they think all this shit comes free.
And today, I would say the less talent you have, the more likely you are to get famous. Have you heard what's popular today?

>WAAAAAAAAAH I HAVE TO PAY FOR STUFF LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE WAAAAAAAAAAAH

fucking crybaby

>The house takes a majority of the money from ticket sales
As a person who actually worked at a major venue, you're assuming and you're wrong. Metallica played a show here in Dallas last year and they got 20% of their ticket sales I saw the invoice myself. at $120-$250 a pop you think they weren't making money? The fact is the percentage the band/artist gets paid is dependent on the band, the venue, the promoter, the marketing budget and tax laws and a bunch of other shit.

Then get a real job instead of living in your moms basement fighting the system. One of my best friends is in a band and supplements his income by being a doctor. The struggle is totally on them.

My statement stands true for 99% percent of musicians, regardless of if they have a few songs on Spotify or not.

Hahaha what kind of a fag pays for music.

Who the fuck is this poor that 120/year is unreasonable?

wow I basically told you how to not need a cracked anything and get what you want totally free without paying any money.

History of art... I think I found your problem.