About to roll a joint, how do you druggies feel without your choice of poison right now?

About to roll a joint, how do you druggies feel without your choice of poison right now?

and what is your poison?

Taking t-break so caffeine and alcohol atm

I could do with one too but i always have weed around.

Cannabis Concentrates

Live resin is my favorite.

never had it, would love to try it one day but my countries shitty on cannabis

Been snorting cocaine for about 5 hours now. Its 7 am in the morning and im about to grab a beer, roll a joint, then snort some more coke. Thats pretty much it

I always have weed 24/7 365 days a year. Fuck your joint

been on probation for a year, i get off in 2 weeks. So fucking excited

cute dog

sounds like my weekends

ALSO CANNABIS CONCENTRATES
REAL NIGGA HOURS

I see you are a man of culture as well

once i get a taste for the beer im on the phone getting a few gram dropped off. The drink causes it

Half drunk at work, woke up hungover so I just drank more.

Going to pick up an O this afternoon

Different drugs for different reasons.

Weed to relax
Benzos to sleep
Psychedelics for various reasons
Alcohol to have fun and sleep

Right now I wish I had a Xanax bar and get some sleep. I've been up all night.

may i ask why you need to be uplifted by drugs all the time my friend?

IMMA smoke some dank afghan keef from my bong now yo. just got home from work and finally have time to chillax

What drugs have you tried anons? Favorite drug/drug combo?

I love psychedelics, but uppers have a special place in my heart, downers are meh to shit tier for me.

I have tried Nbome, LSD, LSA, salvia, little bit of peyote, toloache, DMT, cocaine, meth, refined opium gum, percs xannies valium and other shitty random pills, MDMA, shit ton of different ecstacy pills, codeine, DXM, paint, solvents, poppers.

Lol, forgot my fav, Shrooms. I fucking love them. Fav drug combo is coke+weed+alcohol+shrooms+ecstacy

Downed 6 gabapentin about an hour ago but I prefer opiates as my D.O.C

I don't do them all the time. I used to do other drugs like MDMA, meth and crack and drink very heavily.

Now I just use the drugs I listed. Mainly weed and LSD these days and only when I have some and time to kill.

I've stopped doing what I felt were the most harmful substances to my body. I regret ever hitting that crack pipe/meth pipe.

I'm also cutting back on my alcohol consumption. The benzos I only use when I really need to. I have horrible insomnia.

Addiction is a bitch. I'm just thankful I never tried heroin.

>paint

You were huffing paint?

You should try heroine.

Why do you guys like opiates and benzos? Legit question here, ive tried them but they never grew on me

That's not live resin in your picture, that's sugar wax.

This is live resin.

Live rosin

Benzos help me sleep and eat. Im haplier all around. I dont need my adderall when i take benzos i have a clear mind. Also, relieves more pain for me than opiates. Opiates make me not be able to take a piss or shit and i itch my fave off even on 30mg perc. Benzos all day.

Was young and stupid, bunch of kids were doing it on the railroad, said why the fuck not. Thats one of the only times ive felt so fucking decadent and marginal.

Wouldnt do it again, its a shittiest shit tier drug, right alongside jenkem, brick weed, solvents and injecting from a dirty pond/urine from a fellow dopefiend.

got: weed. want: ecstasy
but I'm too poor to buy ecstacy

Its like $5 a pill. Where do you live?

Pretty good. Rolled a .5g joint before work and smoked it on the walk. Now just slacking off.

Good times.

It is live resin you doof. I live in Colorado i know what I'm buying.

Lately I get exaggerated negative "thought loops" or something when I smoke. You guys ever have this? It's like I start overthinking small negative parts of my life and blow them up into huge issues that I fixate on for a period of time. I kinda zone out when it happens. I notice it most when I'm not engaged in anything. Like if I'm watching my friend play a moba, but not playing myself it happens.

If it matters, I stopped smoking regularly a while back, and I've only been getting high on Friday nights.

No thanks user

Continue to do well and papa bless

Enjoy, whats your job to be able to do this

you'll get better at handling it as time goes on my guy dont worry

5 bucks? Jesus, that market fucking tanked. I haven't rolled in 10 years or more but they were 25 bucks each then just for the pedestrian stuff. For that price I wish I still knew a guy but I don't and I'm not exactly the rave type anymore.

In a small country with overzealous customs.

you don't need to be the rave type in order to roll, just like you don't need to be a stoner to smoke or a hippy to drop acid

Holy shit. I mean sometimes pills can go up to 25 but its rare, only the best get that price.

I love raves, but ravers here are fucking retarded. They call a rave a bunch of DJs on a club, like wtf?
Back home rave means open air ilegal party in the woods, nonstop psytrance delirium for 2 whole days. Not that pussy ass shit hardbass, dubstep EDM shit people listen here. the "raves" end at fucking 2 am, usually thats the time im just getting started

nigga why u gettin ur dog ripped

i'm at work for the next 6.5 hr, but after that, gonna burn one down and play BotW. life is good.

Just woke up on my day off with a bowl. Probably put some oxy up my nose later.

Also, I see a lot of canna concentrate lovers here. I get stoned as hell off a bowl or joint or something that has actual herb in it, concentrates don't do jack shit to me, what's up with that?

i used to have a guinea pig that loved weed. one time my roommate blew some smoke in her face, and every time we would smoke after that, she would start squeaking and running around like she did when she wanted a treat.

only gave it to her once in a blue moon and only in very small doses, but she would mellow out and nap on my chest and i'd give her bell peppers to eat.

she lived a good, long life.

or maybe you should get your life together instead.

Gay fucking term for broke bitches who dont grow their own weed

I grow my own hash, shrimpdick fucktards custies

Drug Story time

I got arrested a few years back for smoking next to a public school. Got locked up in the local police office with 2 drunks.

They got arrested because they were pissing in front of a elementary school. They were hungover as fuck. They served their mandatory 18 hours (This is Mexico, laws work different). They didnt wanna leave cuz they were dopesick as fuck, ffw 6 hours: The custodians messing with them, told them they had to serve another 12 hours for not getting out when they were told to (they wanted to sleep). One of them drops to the floor, starts convulsing, doctor comes in, i watch as 2 police officers and the doctors just stare at the dude twitching on the ground. Judge comes in, tells them they can leave now, dude instantly gets on his feet like nothing happened and walks out

weed. i've done literally everything apart from opiates, and nothing hits home like weed for me. i have to abstain because when i have weed i literally cant control myself, i want to be high all the time

Another time a dude ripped off a local meth dealer. He and a friend got quarter pound in advance from the dealer to sell. They disappeared as soon as they got the dope.

Turns out they just wanted to get some free meth, they smoked all the shit in a 1 week span.

One night, me and my friend were smoking in the railroad, when we heard gunshots, we ran back into the suburbs.
Next morning a homie tells us the gunshots we heard was the dealer killing the dopefiend that stole from him. Dude and his friend had 27 point blank shots and were tortured before gettin shot. Area was closed for a while, you can still see some dry blood here and there and some bullet holes in the concrete

Another time i was at a party in a local crackhouse. Saw a crackhead stab another crackhead like 5 feet away from me.

Dude pulls out the knife from his back and grabs the other fiend. Proceeds to stab him 8 times in the upper back/neck.

I finished my can and left

nice mentality

im at a point in my life when i cannot risk going full junky. whenever i get the urge to get high i simply drink a bit, but since i don't enjoy alcohol that much i just end up being reminded how meh it is

Just picked up an 8th of cookies to smoke this weekend w my girl. Atm smoking some alien og. Feels good.

Also have some sour diesel diamond. Shit quality photo tho.

jealous

Honestly hate the taste of SD but I like the high it gives me.

>i hate the taste of drugs

i don't think you do drugs for the taste tbh

Mates, I've just read that i'ts not right to use benzo when you are depressed because benzos will treat anxiety but lead towards depression.

Do you agree with that?

Well I buy cookies mostly for the taste. Also green crack. They’re both great tasing strains with good highs. So taste is a factor buddy.

benzos are gabaA receptor agonists, they make you even more depressed. that's why they're called depressants

but then what do you take when you are anxious AND depressed?

Central nervous system depression =/= major depression

mate, drugs aren't a long term solution. in the long run, your body will return to it's equilibrium and you'll simply have to keep taking your meds to stave off the withdrawal

he doesn't have clinical depression. he has general lethargy and lack of motivation, which gabaA agonists certainly won't help with