This fat feminazi "Comedian" attacked a cancer reasearche fond, because they stated that obesity causes cancer...

This fat feminazi "Comedian" attacked a cancer reasearche fond, because they stated that obesity causes cancer. She litterally got so triggered that she wanted to have their campaign taken down, because "Muh geneticcs, i too am a beutifull wuuuuhman"

Let´s fucking rally our goons and fuck with this bitch. Her name is Sofie hagen. She is the incarnation of SJW triggered culture, and the worst part is she is kicking off her career so if we do not act now she´s gonna become the new, fatter, and even less funny amy schumer.

>who even hands out these awards

This is why traps are not gay, because women are beyond repair

Don't question award winners or givers!

*rubs hands and hides a smile under his nose*

I support this statement

where can i find this video?

Oh , and bump.

bump

Smash their little safe space yo

roll

I'm not even one of the fags that obssesses over 'SJW', but this shit is just low. Fucker.

Let's be bodypositive for a minute and assume fat people are beautiful. Beauty requires sacrifice. In this case the sacrifice is higher cancer rate. Thus, fat people are tragicaly beautiful, like sakura petals. They play and flutter in the spring wind, so pink and innocent, before inevitably falling down and newer getting up again. Who are you to strip them of that tragic aspect of their lives? Being fat is not just fun and games, Sofie. Do not disrespect the sacrifice every fat person makes.

Turn on ze gas

That sacrifice is negated by the amount of medical care they require.

kys

Troll the bitch till she kills herself, one less fatty taking up the worlds precious resources

NYPA. jk lets get this fucking cow.

10/10 satire user

>Troll the bitch till she kills herself
Come on now, all you'd end up doing is making her rich from the resulting patreon she'd set up.

Holy fuck she actually posts this fucking garbage

Lets get a little disinformation campaign going, maybe a few fake tweets and a couple news articles that "got taken down after a lawsuit threat"

However, I believe, Sofie Hagen can be outbodypositived.

Ill get started on this, any ideas on the tweet?

i'll seriously suck ya dick if u can help me find this video

Maybe we should take this to Sup Forums since Sup Forums is the official trap board nowadays

Award winning comedy gold right there

kill all fats >:(