RINOs hate Trump so much that they are Shrugging their shoulders at the San Jose evil

The Sunday news shows and on-line news sites tell a lot. So many so-called republicans are barely concealing their glee that the evil in San Jose happened to Trump supporters.

Add that to Democrats actually blaming Trump for the mob that attacked him and we are seeing people's true colors this election.

See video below.

RAMZPAUL plays the game of Reverse the Races, below. What if the woman who got assaulted with eggs were black?

What if the terrorists were white and the people attacked were black?

Prison for all. 30 years at least.

But the attackers were brown, waving a Mexican flag.

So the San Jose leadership blames (wait for it) the TRUMP supporters and Trump himself for having political views that the terrorists didn't like.

What the FUCK, America?

What happened?

It will only get worse unless we get Trump elected and the illegals deported the hell out of here.

Build the wall, Mr. Trump.

Please build that wall.

youtube.com/watch?v=rux-g-xmvUs

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/defend-constitutional-rights-donald-trump-rally-attendees
youtube.com/watch?v=hDbCGgN8Dv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

these thugs are obviously frustrated that they cant attempt to harm Trump directly in person so they go for anything associated with him, hats, t-shirts, supporters

The more violence the left is involved with, the more dems will stay home, because they don't want to associate with it.

The San Jose attacks are the real definition of terrorism.

Obama will put southern teens in the back of a pickup waving the confederate flag in jail for terrorism but will do nothing to San Jose terrorists spitting and hitting and otherwise assaulting peaceful white people attending a political rally.

Not sure I understand.

The dems we see on tv seem to love violence.

There's a lot of them who are devout pacifists, that won't have anything to do with this shit.

It's true. I was a pro-Hillary hispanic wavering on the fence until now.

I won't tolerate this. I'm voting Trump.

I will always back the group that allows disagreement versus the group that doesn't.

A lot of my grandfather's generation, including him, were active activists, advocating for hispanics, aiding them in assimilation, and did a lot to make sure that we were an accepted minority.

The Chicano separatists have always been a thorn in our side. The illegals have always been a thorn in our side.

Loyal Americans of Mexican descent could have had model minority status akin to Asians if it wasn't for all these goddamn fucking mojado wetbacks and their vermin anchor babies refusing to love the land they've moved into.

The left's utopianist thugs need to be taken down a few pegs.

I am in exile until we become loyal again.

Doing God's work user.

I just wanna say that if you WANT people to be on your side, especially hispanics(and there are a lot of us who are loyal to the USA and nobody else), then you need to cool the racist rhetoric.

The right wing needs learn to be welcoming without giving up what they are about.

The left does it by brainwashing. The right needs to do it by truly standing for the issues and for personal privacy.

You are good with the wall keeping out the illegals, though, yah?

Personally, I think a wall is a waste of time and money and that the most effective solution is to increase border patrol enforcement and put up more checkpoints.

But white people get real butthurt about that, because "OH MY GOD I SHOULDN'T NEED TO ANSWER A SINGLE QUESTION TO PASS THROUGH AMERICAN ROADS!!!!!"

Texas has a good network of checkpoints that keep most illegals and drugs in the Valley, and it costs very little money to do so.

Increasing the amount of Border Patrol agents not only secures our borders from illegal immigrants, but gives us a lot more law enforcement officers and personnel to coordinate emergencies during our frequent natural disasters.

I hope so.

I have seen pacifists fly the Jolly Roger when their own liberal interests are being served.

Pic tangentially related - we need that wall.

So you'd be quite happy if the white race disappeared from the earth?

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/defend-constitutional-rights-donald-trump-rally-attendees

Is it wrong that I feel like I would protect that woman in the pic with my life if I had to?

I get so angry when I look at her, easily one of the most beautiful women I've seen, crying,covered in eggs thrown at her by some scum.

I don't give a shit about race or race theory.

I'm more interested in securing American national interests and preserving American culture.

I am Tejano, so necessarily that means accepting Mexican-descended people for who they are.

remember, white non hispanic includes indians, arabs and turks.

The whites in the US are already a minority.

Race is inextricably linked to culture. Fill America with mexicans and niggers and whoops you have a niggerfied mexico.

I don't expect someone from Europe to understand.

My people helped BUILD Texas. Its origins as a nation and state lie in not multiculturalism, but the fusion of more than one culture to create a new, harmonious whole for the region and its population.

I'm 10+ Generation Tejano and proud. Many people in the USA can make the same claim, and I'm sure that plenty of Brits can as well.

The only difference is that Texas' origins lie in people of multiple ethnicities who had a love for the land they called home.

So we are in agreement about border enforcement, but may disagree on the methods

One thing to consider is that the wall would actually be cheaper over time than thousands more men and women (though we may need to temporarily beef up the force until the wall is built).

A determined China built a 12,000 mile wall over 2000 years ago by hand to keep out the invaders.

We can definitely build a strong and modern 1850 mile wall today with every construction tool, machine and device known to mankind.

All it takes is good leadership and national will.

We clearly have the will.

Now we need the leadership.

Mexican descent user, you don't have to build wall.

You're perfectly welcome to stay here and continue being a total bro.

Nice proxy kike.

if you consider yourself a 10+ generation Tejano and not a 9+ generation American, you are in the wrong. You are from where you call home.

You can't call America and Texas your home if you claim to be "Tejano".

You can't claim to be American when your loyalties lie elsewhere.

You are no better than the scum in San Jose.

I respect Tejanos for their contributions, including fighting back against the Mexican army. Tejanos must do the same now.

lol not even a proxy, faggot.

You can look that up if you want. Turks, poo in loos and arabs are considered white in the US.

Muslims are a tiny portion of the population. Middle Easterners might account for 2% of "Whites" in the USA.

Stop being such a kike, kike.

You'll find that most Texans have a strong regional identity.

Hell, our state flies our flag at equal height to the US one, something no other state does, since we were a full-fledged nation that annexed in peacefully.

This American gets it. So much high energy MAGA.

maybe they were ordered to stand down

I would love to see this reach the 100,000 signatures required for Obama's staffing Jews to write a swarmy response.

I've done my part.

what has trump said about this?

youre a good man, user. bring as many as you can with you.
MAGA

MASS REPORT ALL THREADS LIKE THESE

No. He is for real. I can smell the butthurt of a gayreek from miles away.

I am not concerned about you being Texan as much as about you claiming to be a Texan of Hispanic ancestry.

I like Texas. I've lived there in fact. And I would again if I were to move to the US.

I just feel like you are as much part of a country as anyone else, as long as you love it as you consider it your Fatherland and not label yourself "Mexican-American, African-American" or whatever.

Mate. America was built by white Europeans and everyone knows it. Mexicans weren't any more responsible for American culture than nigger cottonpickers or Chinese rail workers. Take the white out of America and you get...Latin America.

no shit. is this a bernie raid or tumblrinas? who am i kidding, theyre one in the same

It always makes me laugh how much spics hate illegals. A few of my beaner friends hate them more than I ever could lol.

>filthy turk
>calls me butthurt

Constantinopole again soon, filthy turk.

They just need more money for dem programs

I feel the same way. It is just natural.

>I will always back the group that allows disagreement versus the group that doesn't.

You are so full of shit. Did you forget about all of those Trump supporters that have physically assaulted protesters? What makes this so different, just because a few white bitches got eggs thrown at them?

Physically assaulting anyone is not right, but don't act like this shit is so devastating that you have to change sides. You are acting like some fucking drama queen. It's not like you were there.

>Muslims
>tiny portion

Don't you have like 2 millions of them?

I thought Ramzpaul was a cuckservative now?

He's eight though.
I had to do 18 months in prison in Florida for beating some haitian "youth" into a coma when he confronted me for yelling at his buddy who was trying to break into a car in broad daylight,

90% of the Central American and mexicans... many of whom were ILLEGAL and had ICE holds on them (deportation orders after they serve their time) were legally counted in census as WHITE MALE.

So when you see crime stats that say "X% white"... they are counting HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of ILLEGAL SPICS as "White"

You're right.

Here's the true symbol of my fatherland.

No. He never was.

He is ALT Right.

Build that wall thicker, longer and higher.
Round up the terrorists and deport them.
Zero tolerance is needed in this matter.
It is an issue of NATIONAL SECURITY.

First of all, I find the very idea of protesting someone running for president disgusting.

Hillary would mean 4 more years of Obama, only worse, now that Hillary has sold what was left of her soul to the Bernie Communists.

Don't we have, like, 320 million people?

PAY YOUR DEBTS

>just because a few white bitches got eggs thrown at them?

Racists all in the Democrat party.

Pic unrelated. He is trying to start the Israel-First party to siphon off enough voters so that Hillary will win.

What does that mean exactly?

God damn, user. I have nothing against Hispanics or Latinos or anyone else, as long as they come here legally and assimilate and appreciate the opportunities afforded to them.

As you said, it's the illegals and the separatists that make me full of undying rage. They need to go back.

youtube.com/watch?v=hDbCGgN8Dv8