Has anyone ever met or smelt Maisie Williams?

Has anyone ever met or smelt Maisie Williams?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_WrDpnWr974
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Smelting is something done to metal. The past tense of smell is smelled.

Jet fuel can't smelt Maisie Williams!

i've always imagined she'd smell like old wet tennis shoes that's dried and have that funky musty smell.

i wonder what her cunt smells like

i'll seriously suck ya dick if u can help me find this video

i meet her and her pussy taste like shit and poo

Maiiiise
youtube.com/watch?v=_WrDpnWr974

Smelt is acceptable also. Don't be a dick.

where'd you meet her?

the goyim knows

IN MY BEDROOM OF COURSE

I actually met her at a convention 2 years ago. She shook my hand and left the odor of her lotion on it so I went to the bathroom and fapped

Is she really short?

Maisie, Maisie, Maisie, Maisie...
bad luck, bride of a bull
strode out to meet Maisie in the evening light
Maisie, his illuminous grin put her in a spin
Maisie, lay in the hall
with diamonds and emeralds
Maisie, Maisie...
bad luck - the bride of a bull.

>wake
>there's inexplicably a
>heavenly smell
>open eyes
>Maisie is frantically squelching her squange mere centimetres from your nose
>she realises you woke
>she queefs so hard that it breaks your jaw
>runs from the room still sloshing her slot, giggling and moaning as she gets achingly close to glistening girlie gasm
>your only souvenir is the memory of the smell and the hint of labia-liquor lining your nostril
Could you die happy, having acquired intricate knowledge of the bouquet of fragrances and flavours emanating from the gash of a Goddess?

Short and tiny. Easy to pick up

Was she showing any skin?

those bras are to big for her very tiny tits...why do girls always wear fakes

shes built like a boy

>has anyone ever felt masie
>has anyone ever feeled masie

It's really not, though. Its acceptable to retards, sure. And everyone else on this stupid site are assholes, why shouldn't I be one too?

Obviously not the same for every fucking word, you retard.

Smeltis a common past tense spelling of the verb tosmellin British English. But, unlike in American English,smelt andsmelledoccur with roughly the same frequency in British English.

As for being an arsehole, break the mold user!

Who hasn’t smelt her?

Legs and feet thankfully

nah, met the pretty Stark, Sansa....

Wow, that copied missing a fuck tonne of spaces, sorry about that

So where do you draw the line? Who decides what’s right or wrong?

Did you touch her?

Smelt is a fish.

If you got your way, what would've happened after shaking her hand?

You’re a fish

I could render a fish. I can't smell any fish right now fortunately.

For

>she showers
>gets into bed
>lovingly flicks her throbbing bonking-bean and luscious lady lips
>tastes and sniffs her fingers
>it turns her on so much she squelches her squange with such frantic vigour that she cums in 30 seconds, the sheer velocity of the juices rocketing from her clunge, lift her two feet in the air
>she falls back onto the bed, now centimetres deep in glorious Goddess gashbatter
>gasping for air, her convulsing, steaming, aching little baby bazooka is still gushing with delectable doses of flavour-laden lady liquor
>she moves her exhausted, shaking fingers towards her still-thundering ladybacon
>she scoops up some of the exquisite aromas
>she gives her fingers a sniff
>instantly achieves Buddha-esque enlightenment
Would you cut 30 years off your life in exchange for her queefing on your sandwich?

I worked with her while interning at HBO. Had a couple drinks together at wrap parties, but nothing special. She's more of a nor i.e. Than you think. Great sense of humor though.

> She's more of a nor i.e. Than you think.
wut?

i think thats a british conservative

i figured it out. he meant "she's more normal than you think".

looks like a typo of normie

Yeah, she hangs out at The Viper Room. She'll ask you keep screwing while high off vodka and coke, doesn't really move much just used to being pleased.

probably yeah

Fucked her stupid of course. Steal her panties afterward

Have you had a go?
Where, the toilets?

Yup, sorry. Didn't realize it corrected normie on me. You guys figured it out though. Hanging with her felt like I was hanging with one of my friends in HS. Sarcastic humorous commentary on everyday life mixed with personal experiences and stories. She was fun. If she wasn't so young I would've tried something with her, but she is much younger than me and she's like 2 ft shorter. Would've been awkward. I totally felt like I could've done some shit with her. I also worked with Olivia Wilde, now she's a real woman!

Was she with Ollie then?

Did she have a bush

she has bad breath, all the time.

The words you use tickle me pls do it again

I bought her a Grand-Slam breakfast at Dennys once. She gave me a hand-job in the parking lot outside.

She probably smells like your typical American white trash hoe. Britbong girls actually eat a lot of junk food on par with Amerifat girls. Plus they drink more than Amerifat girls too.

So, I'm guessing Maisie probably smells like fried yogurt which isn't a terrible smell at all.

Was walking down Hollywood Blvd in LA when I smelt rotted fish. Turned around and there was Maise.