Share your secrets. We won't tell

Share your secrets. We won't tell

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2811144/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lie to myself and say that my alcoholism is because of my past when the truth is I just like the attention

I have sex with my wife in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

I fucked a dog, particulary a german shepard

who hasnt?
also,
>im a bi guy, in my 20's, in alpha shape. 8/10 looks. have a lot of great sex, but for some reason i have a huge fantasy of being fucked my some old fat guy.

After spreading my chubby ex on Sup Forums im addicted to showing and exposing her nudes to anyone

i only have one testicle

I spent a year in a chastity cage.

I wipe my ass back to front

That's fucked up, even for b/

Same.

I mold my own shit into different shapes

It turns me on that my son's 12 yo friends sneak peeks at my wife naked in shower, changing etc. I've even tried to help them out at times by leaving the door cracked or blankets off her

I don't know whether I want to be in a relationship with my girlfriend anymore. There's a bi chick I know that's been giving me eyes but I don't think if I got into a relationship with her it would work out. My gf and I have been together for four years and I don't want to throw that away for getting laid once. I can't even leave because she's been so good to me in the past but now it's just yelling and I feel like I'm ruining her life. I'm not a good person, maybe leaving would make her happier, and me sadder, but maybe that's supposed to be my penance for being a shit. I don't know what to do but I don't care anymore. The longer I spend on the path the sooner I'll know when to get off.

you are the coolest dad ever!

I like to shove things in my ass, but not like fucking dildos, just random shit or my fingers, i aint gay tho, im 100% straight... right ?

Do it now, before you get stuck for the rest of your life with motage and kids and shit. You will only fel more like a cunt when fucking young prostitutes behind her back later.

Continuously? No breaks?

how old is your wife? pics please :P

no

my wife is 36. Typical soccer mom. Yoga body with a big ass

We're not doing kids or anything. We're still in college and living together but I don't get enough financial aid because my parents make some money but they spend it on my grandma's doctors and themselves. I get to pay my own bill for schooling so I've been taking loans out but I don't have enough to pay for moving out into my own place to finish school next year. My gfs family makes way less than mine so she gets ridiculous financial aide which we've been using to pay the rent. We both work part time while we go to school but it's not enough to cover gas and food. Her mom helps us out when she can and it's the only reason we're alive.

My name Jeff

I've fucked a cucumber.

Not gonna post her face

My sisters 18. I found out her computer password and looked through her images folder for nudes. Didn't find any.

But I did find a video of her amd her friend doing cocaine. Her friend seductively kissed her on the cheek after the did the lines. I jerked off busted the biggest nut ever busted.

I'm now debating whether to blackmail her with the video and try to get sex out of her. Like no condom I want to cum inside of her everytime sex.

Suggestions appreciated.

I catfished by wife's brother and stepfather (separately) with pics of my wife. I never showed her face but have vids of them busting to her....sometimes wish I hadnt. It makes family gatherings a little awkward for me, but at least none of them know

I don’t know what it is but spreading her nudes gives me a
Major hard-on knowing tons of other guys busted to her. My kik is user_1725 for more

sauce on pic related? anyone got a link?

No breaks, 359 continuous days of no access to my penis.

Learned sign language so that when I go out in public places I can just sign at people and they will leave me alone. Besides that, I work from home and live alone in a house with gym I built. I have actually went months before without ever talking to a single other person (except online through chat).

I still jerk off manually.

Fucking moron

You sick fuck.

I enjoyed it and it help me know my wife in a whole new way.

4 years ago I hooked up with a guy and spent the weekend doing lines and getting fucked in the ass. I’m bi so I didn’t think anything about it. His big dick reamed me so bad I had to buy adult diapers to go to work Monday because of leakage. It took 3 days for my asshole to close up.

Same

There's one less Quizno's in West Vietnamese, New Hampshire because of me

When I was 7,a girl who was 8 at that time were playing hide and seek ,hid in a secluded room,i accidentally touch her vagina,she playfully touches my dick,then we strip for each other.We fondle with our genetalia.She moved away the next year.

I touch the bobb, then she touch the peeps

I would fap soo hard to her if I was 12...

Its been just over 10 years since my dad died. Sometimes I want to move out of this house I inherited from him just because something will happen that reminds me of him and its like losing him all over. Literally the only person in my life that wasn't a disappoint to me and I feel like I am a disappointment to him.

>be 21
>take a drive to Big Shantz Mountain, Colorado population - 25,760
>find the local paper boy, beat him up for his lunch money
>purchase Shit's Hill Community Landfill
>dedicate it to daddy

It might work, some user was in a kinda similar position as yours , basically his sis was a junkie and he was a drug dealer, and supplied her with drugs for sex. He seemed pretty legit tho, pics fucking his alleged sister with timestamps, his sis holding signs and stuff

If anybody has that greentext please drop it here

>find the local paper boy, beat him up for his lunch money
>purchase Shit's Hill Community Landfill

Thats one rich paper boy..

Landfills are cheap 'round those parts

The feels bro. I hate my family, but my dad is my hero.

Yeah, most of my family are total fuckups. I have one aunt who I can tolerate although she is a little to bible thumping nowdays, but overall, she runs a good business, took care of her kids, etc.

>Other aunt
>Gets boob job at 44, gets her first job in her entire life working at some dollar store after she got divorced from her husband by cheating on him with some biker . 2 Years later she gets all new teeth before her biker husband has knocked out most of the top row through various "disputes". Has 2 kids, neither finished HS, one didn't finish middle school.

>Uncle, gets hooked on drugs, does prison time. Gets out, turns his life around, for like 4 years, has two kids, then falls back into drugs, meets some 18 year old, goes to jail for arson for burning down her parents house because they didnt approve of a 40 year old dating their 18 year old daughter

>Mom, left when I was 2 cause she didn't want kids. Had another kid 4 years later. I've seen her 3 more times in my life, once at 12, once at 17 and once when my dad died.

>Dad, paralyzed at 17 in a motorcycle accident, raises me completely alone starting at 2 years old. We are poor as shit but I never want for anything, he always makes it work. His health goes to shit though when im in HS, over my 4 years in HS, he was maybe out of the hospital for no longer then 5 straight months at any time.

>Come time for graduation, he is in hospital, doctors say he can't leave. I tell him to just get better, he wants me to do the "walk" seems pointless cause he isnt there but I do it anyways. Hour before its set, he shows up dragging with him the the medicine pole, still hooked up with shit, crazy bastard.

I sometimes secretly wish to get a normal cute gf and get her corruted into bimbo cumslut, stripping like a total whore, that acts like a morally fucked up fuckdoll, with huge fake silicone tits like balloons that would get bigger as years go by, until they are bigger than head, fully bolted lips, that forms O shape and are made for sucking, and big round and soft brazillian ass perfect for slapping and fucking. It's like a fetish to me, and I think it will affect my future relationships if I ever get a girlfriend/wife in the future.

And I want get rid of this.

I sometimes secretly wish to get a normal cute gf and get her corruted into bimbo cumslut, stripping like a total whore, that acts like a morally fucked up fuckdoll, with huge fake silicone tits like balloons that would get bigger as years go by, until they are bigger than head, fully bolted lips, that forms O shape and are made for sucking, and big round and soft brazillian ass perfect for slapping and fucking. It's like a fetish to me, and I think it will affect my future relationships if I ever get a girlfriend/wife in the future.

And I want to get rid of this.

Find a relatively new stripper user, start to date her or at least be a regular "client" of hers. It will happen naturally and hopefully break the fetish without having to corrupt a girl that isn't already a whore.

its way easier to find a girl who you can pretend is cute and normal when she is really a bimbo slut.

I think my marijuana abuse has afflicted me with bipolar disorder which was previously dormant.

Congratz.

Lies. I've been listening to popheads my entire life. Weed has never caused a single negative effect to any person who has effect smoked it in the history of it, bro. You need to fucking educate yourself son.

I just wish I was normal vanilla guy.

> you need to fucking educate yourself son
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2811144/

I'm gypsy

A couple of questions

What the actual fuck?

Which part of the 603 is West Vietnamese?

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2811144/

Thanks but I think you may have missed the Sarcasm in my post.

i wipe both directions from both sides. cleanest way possible

I've been taking hard drugs without my boyfriend knowing.

Niece laying on couch
Lay on couch beside her, figure shes sleeping
She reaches down an starts touching herself.
Im thinking to myself wtf
She continues to rub her self, faster and faster.
Im hard.
Pulls her pants down.
she puts her legs up.
Touch my cock agaisnt wet puss.
Still seems as though shes asleep.
Continue to rub cock on her wet vag till my nuts explode through my sweat pants.
She rubs her puss, tenses up an farts.
I am pedo now.
Must have more!
Must kill myself!!

I user to Photoshop girls i liked when i was 13 years old, they were good too. Placed there faces on girls with cocks and paint their toes in Photoshop with different bright colors. Im a wierdo and got alot of wierd fetishes like feet, girls fucked by horse cocks, traps/trannys, head swap and white head black body. I also love cock for some reason and am totally not attracted to men in general.