Did this man really kill 6 million juden? Do you honestly think blacks are equal to whites?

Did this man really kill 6 million juden? Do you honestly think blacks are equal to whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20070302085046/http://www.spiegel.de/international/spiegel/0,1518,355188,00.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babi_Yar
youtube.com/watch?v=05LovzXyT_M
youtube.com/watch?v=2a_cmbi3iIg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>propaganda posting

No, he didn't. He mercy killed around 2 million (the number has changed many times over years, lessening more and more) that were dying from very contagious Typhus, inside the prison camps, where there were hospitals trying to treat many, including Anne Frank. Do you medically help people that you plan to genocide? Your history books are written by Jews. In comparison to communist dictators, such as Stalin and Mao, who killed over a hundred million combined, 2 million is a drop in the bucket.

don´t believe the hype

how does one man change the whole country's views germans are morons

cume and kill 6 million moar

I

failed

abort.

discord ,gg/zkQt7KC

No he didn't do it, he didn't have the balls to do it. He ordered someone to figure out how to do it, and then approved the resources to get it done, and keep it going.

FUCK YES HE DID IT !!!

Yes, blacks are as valid and have as much potential as whites. Colonialism and Slavery has created plenty of ghettos and underclasses that may be glanced at to confirm your racist bias, however the whole story is that a black person, raised in a healthy unoppressed tradition is as effective as anyone.

Does that mean we'll find as many successful blacks as whites in the West, probably not, but it does mean WE SHOULD GET OUR JACKBOOTS OFF THEIR NECKS AND SHOW A LITTLE DECENCY!!!

youre lame as fuck if you actually believe that shit

Anne Frank faked her death and escaped to South America

There were no gas chambers.
Most died in the end from typhus or malnutrition because of the allied bombing campaign cut off the working camps supply’s.

Six Million Holocaust Survivors can't be wrong !!

I don't know him or have ever heard of him.
I cannot imagine a killer being sane whatsoever.
I don't think people like it either. Maybe angry people who say what they don't mean. That doesn't make the world a better place. But HEY! Atleast no one killed me, yet... I have never been hiding, and not even one person tried to kill me.

And besides, I find this subjectnot interesting, and am glad to be free to talk about other things. Even a pencil is more fun to talk about.

been looking for full vid of pic related

Fuck yes he did. He had the right idea. Unfortuneatly he was an underachiever

We need someone to finish the job properly

>Did this man really kill 6 million juden?
No

Don't be stupid, stupid.

I'm informed. You are a troll. That is what is.

I think he killed more than six million.
The concentration camps are used as main examples.
But that doesn't include all the jews that were murdered, killed on the spot, the jews that died in battle, the jews who fled but died anyway,jews that had beat downs etc. Perhaps even jews that did nothing and was killed by fellow men just to survive.

Germans were vulnerable in a failing economy with plenty of latent anti-semitism.

It actually took Hitler several years to get Germans soften them up to accept or participate in mass denial of what he was doing to the jews before WWII. During WWII, he just sicced the Gestapo on anyone who didn't 'go along'.

Germany as a whole was not anti-semitic, and initially, large swathes of the population were incredulous and disgusted with him. But he seduced them with success, ending the poverty, and restoring pride to the country.....
Like building up a 13 year olds vision of being a powerful sexy woman before you turn her into a soulless fucktoy.

No if German intention was genocide of the jew, the jew would have been swept from Europe. He just wanted potential traitors to the cause rounded up and not running loose. In the exact same way that California Japanese were rounded up and put in internment camps by US. The number who died (nowhere near 6 million even when counting all the non-jew) was more the result of allied bombing raids that starved the populace. Food / healthcare hierarchy: 1) elite, 2) officers 3) soldiers 4) civilians,5) prisoners

>But he seduced them with success, ending the poverty, and restoring pride to the country.....
Exactly, words don't mean shit. Accomplishments do

Hitler concurred all of Europe himself, he wasn’t dumb.
Why would he ship Jews in on trains, shave their heads, give them tattoos, give them pajamas, rush them into showers to “gas them” and then take the time and resources to incinerate their body’s?
A bullet is cheaper and more effective.

There were no gas chambers.

He gassed them because he was gassed in ww1

It was his orders that did, and no we evolved from monkeys so we're better.

Mustard gas

Neanderthal inbreeding has left humans WEAKER: Non-Africans have lower fitness levels due to 'genetic burden' left by ancient relatives
* Genetic analysis revealed mutations built up in Neanderthal DNA over time
* The errors meant their ability to have children was reduced by up to 40%
* Interbreeding with humans means people still carry some of the mutations
* This may reduce reproductive fitness of non-African people today
White genetic inferiority goes far beyond just weak white skin. They utilize calcium less efficiently than blacks which increases your chances of developing osteoporosis later in life and ultimately means their bones are weaker. The melanin deficients produce the least amount of neuromelanin which increases their chances of developing Parkinson's disease later in life and leads to long term depression. The Neanderthals genes increase their chances of developing rare genetic diseases, melanin deficiency being a common one which causes their skin to age 10 years faster and increases their chances of developing skin cancer. It's pretty much safe to say that they are without a doubt genetically inferior.

>being this misinformed by the jews

Jews also suffer from melanin deficiency. Enjoy your genetic inferiority neanderthal.

The whole thing was a misunderstanding

>Did this man really kill 6 million juden?
Since they were burnt nobody knows exact number. It is German engineering, that works: no deceases, no evidence.
>Do you honestly think blacks are equal to whites?
In average - no. Whites >> Black.
You can find good niggers, but we are speaking about 0.05%

>burn million corpses
>literally zero evidence left

>millions of people died in WW2
>people talk about 6 million Jews, ignoring all other victims
Really makes you think.

Yep, you can flush the ash into the toilet and there is no evidence.

you'd have a hard time clogging the toilet with a single corpse ashes.

also, you need quite a lot of energy to burn a few million corpses.

Thats not George Soros lol

>you need quite a lot of energy to burn a few million corpses.
Why do you think the camps had multiple crematoriums?

He had to say that otherwise he would have done more jail time because questioning the haulohoax in most of Europe is illegal.

No, youre just making shit up, just like every other single denier point is. He said that of his own free will in an interview in 2007. He came out of hiding specifically to call out holocaust deniers.
web.archive.org/web/20070302085046/http://www.spiegel.de/international/spiegel/0,1518,355188,00.html

Kek

Jewish propaganda.

>get proven wrong
>"thats just jewish propaganda!"
lol and you wonder why literally NO ONE takes holocaust denying stormfags seriously. Its pretty bad when every single one of your points is a bullshit lie

In his case, WRONG.
Just as in the WEST today, events occur, some are failures and some are successes, but WHO CONTROLS THE MESSAGE, CONTROLS THE AGENDA.

Put that in your sauerkraut and smoke it.

Explain this:

yea, yea, six millions crematoriums.

also, it doesn't matter how many crematoriums there were -- fumes from burning corpses would have left quite a trace

>be actual Jew slayer
>take all captured Jews into a place
>make them dig a giant hole
>kill them (it would cost one bullet per person)
>and fill the hole with corpses
>quickly cover it and repeat

people talk like Hitler killed six millions Jews using a costly, unpractical, slow method.

but hey, he's Hitler, he's a crazy mad guy who hates the poor Jews without any fucking reason.

Kek
“OH NO THE POL PEOPLE ARE HERE”

you are so scared of pol that you constantly raid this website to change the political narrative hear with paid shit posters. But, you are so unsuccesful in your shilling abilities that you try to hijack sideboards like Sup Forums because your shilling didn’t work in pol.
Fuck off loser.
You lost the war get over it
You can try again in 7 years

Yes
Equal how?

>literally

you really need to actually try studying the holocaust because you dont even have a 5th grader understanding of what happened. They did just use death squads at first. They were called the Einsatzgrouppen, and they were responsible for things such as the Babi Yar Massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babi_Yar
All together, up to 1 million were killed by them.

Oh look, no actual argument when you bullshit is called out with actual proof!

>if youre not a retarded historically illeterate stormfag, then you must be antifa
youre a binary brained/false dichotomy retard. You also presented NO counter argument to anything

cutting in....

He tried bullets.

The SS could not be everywhere and kill all the jews with bullets, so they tasked the Wehrmacht as well, but it went badly.

The officers reported that the emotional and morale toll on the soldiers was destructive and unsustainable. BECAUSE Hitler needed to preserve the Esprit de Corps and effectiveness of his troops, Eichman and company came up with a more economical solution that spared the Wehrmacht from this duty.

Hope that didn't sour your vodka.

he didn't.
Each specie has races and each race has different behaviors.
Blacks have the violence of wild animals in their blood, so white > black

talk about stormtrash

>"...the greater the number of Jews liquidated, the more consolidated will the situation in Europe be after this war."-Mar 6, 1942

>"The procedure is a pretty barbaric one and not to be described here more definitely. Not much will remain of the Jews. On the whole it can be said that about 60 per cent of them will have to be liquidated whereas only about 40 per cent can be used for forced labor."-Mar 27, 1942

>""Short shrift is made of the Jews in all eastern occupied areas. Tens of thousands of them are liquidated."-april 29,1942

>"At bottom, however, I believe both the English and the Americans are happy that we are exterminating the Jewish riff-raff."-Dec 13, 1942

>"We are now definitely pushing the Jews out of Berlin. ... On the Jewish question, especially, we have taken a position from which there is no escape."-March 2, 1943

>"[Hitler] approved of my measures and specifically ordered me to make Berlin entirely free of Jews."-March 9, 1943

>"There is therefore no other recourse left for modern nations except to exterminate the Jew...."-may 13, 1943

what did he mean by this?

You didn’t make an argument. I simply responded to a picture. (The picture had such poor quality you can’t even read the text by the way)
And are you assuming i’m a storm fag?
I could care less about the germans. I don’t side with them because they didn’t kill NEARLY ENOUGH jews.
But I digress. I’m just here to make you libtards cry a little bit. I do it in my free time on breaks because it makes me laugh at how utterly butthurt you’ve been since the election.
Talk about 8 years of free entertainment.
I’ve got about 5 mins left on my break if you wanna put up another post for my to laugh at.

>Do you honestly think blacks are equal to whites?

Received this exact question in a PM from some toolbag just yesterday. Are racefags even capable if independent thought?

>"If the international Jewish financiers in and outside Europe should succeed in plunging the nations once more into a world war, then the result will not be the bolshevization of the earth, and thus the victory of Jewry, but the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe!"-Jan 31, 1939

youtube.com/watch?v=05LovzXyT_M

>"And we say that the war will not end as the Jews imagine it will, namely with the uprooting of the Aryans, but the result of this war will be the complete annihilation of the Jews."-Jan 30, 1942

No one said they didn’t burn bodies or use them in slave camps for slave labor.
But where are the gas chambers??
You know zyklon b was a pesticide and dumping a few cans of it in through a roof isn’t plausible.

>no argument at all
>being such a bitch coward that you are unironcially hiding behind a false mask of impartiality by saying "I dont even care!" because you cant articulate any actual point to defend your retarded internet conspiracy theory
cool beans.

>"I also want to talk to you, quite frankly, on a very grave matter. Among ourselves it should be mentioned quite frankly, and yet we will never speak of it publicly. Just as we did not hesitate on June 30th, 1934 to do the duty we were bidden, and stand comrades who had lapsed, up against the wall and shoot them, so we have never spoken about it and will never [p. 65] speak of it. It was that tact which is a matter of course and which I am glad to say, is inherent in us, that made us never discuss it among ourselves, never to speak of it. It appalled everyone, and yet everyone was certain that he would do it the next time if such orders are issued and if it is necessary. I mean the clearing out of the Jews, the extermination of the Jewish race. It's one of those things it is easy to talk about - "The Jewish race is being exterminated", says one party member, "that's quite clear, it's in our program - elimination of the Jews, and we're doing it, exterminating them." And then they come, 80 million worthy Germans, and each one has his decent Jew. Of course the others are vermin, but this one is an A-1 Jew. Not one of all those who talk this way has witnessed it, not one of them has been through it. Most of you must know what it means when 100 corpses are lying side by side, or 500 or 1000. To have stuck it out and at the same time - apart from exceptions caused by human weakness - to have remained decent fellows, that is what has made us hard. This is a page of glory in our history which has never been written and is never to be [p. 66] written, for we know how difficult we should have made it for ourselves, if - with the bombing raids, the burdens and the deprivations of war - we still had Jews today in every town as secret saboteurs, agitators and trouble-mongers. We would now probably have reached the 1916/17 stage when the Jews were still in the German national body."-Oct 4, 1943
youtube.com/watch?v=2a_cmbi3iIg

>he's Hitler, he's a crazy mad guy who hates the poor Jews without any fucking reason.
Because the way he conducted the rest of the war was so completely rational.

sauce pls (pic related)

Kek thanks user
see you next break

Still waiting for a holocaust denier to expose themselves to zyklon b on livecam to show everyone thats its not a deadly gas

well, make that 4 years...and the butthurt will be yours when the feds unravel all the shite that's happening under the covers and betwixt you guys and foreigners, wittingly or witlessly.

the piper must be paid

Is zyklon b flammable??

You’ve been crying about that for a year and a half now and have nothing.
Sure thing bud

Still waiting for deniers to answer these questions

Heres all the denier questions answered

this gets so boring. Try something new

you realise in this picture, the soldier is standing further behind and NOT shooting at the woman with the child, he is actually defending them, shooting on on the threat to the right, thats also where she is going to seek cover from.

How is it that lefties suck so hard at memeing?

You can't even post a counter-argument without degrading yourselves to strawmen, false equivalencies and walls of text.

You people really are scum.

Germanfag here.
That is not related to killing people.
That is only related to disinfectioning dresses.

If he had actually killed 6 million, the world would be a better place to live.

No. He convinced the Jews and the rest of Europe to kill 6 millions of Jews. He was just the salesman for what everyone already wished to make happen.

I mean right-wing memes are strawmen and false equivalencies too.

>people who directly benefit from the holocaust myth confirm that it definitely happened goy, listen to the AJC, they're not biased at all, oy vey.

Yes he certainly ordered it. Is anyone really equal? I think we deserve an equal shot at life to do our best and make the world a better place. Is a black guy and his culture different than an Irish guy's, sure but that shouldn't place them in different categories as far as rights and opportunites.

Just my view, everyone tends to have their own.

Any thoughts?

I cry out, rather than sit and whimper.
You gloat. Fair enough. Victory is yours, for the nonce.

I'll enjoy you all scattering for a dark corner, or bolt hole, or "What me? you didn't understand..." dissimulation when The Reckoning comes.

But if you are one of the slavic trolls, nothing will happen but a slap on the back, and a "job well done!" from the kommisar. Cuz you guyz really fucked us up for a time, for now, and for a little while longer. I must admire your work, as well as those who shall dismantle it.

>How is it that lefties suck so hard at memeing
keep dreaming kiddo. Conservatives are famous for being awful at anything comedy

At least you kikes are trying... but it's too late, we all know what really didn't happen.

You've been kvetching over your 6 million since long before you got our educational system to buy into your myth.

Kek. I stopped reading after the first two sentences. You talk like a faggot

Leftypol trying to be cool
Give it up lads.

It takes 3 generations, about 60 years, for the jewish toll to come. Like clockwork, they fuck up their host nation and get thrown out.

Parasitism is in their nature. They can't help themselves.

your inability to engage beyond tactical bluster exposes you for the filthy pig you are.

>How is it that lefties suck so hard at memeing
No. That's definitely conservatives.
>You can't even post a counter-argument without degrading yourselves to strawmen, false equivalencies and walls of text.
Conservatives are notorious for their strawmen. You know, every single liberal is some skinny, strapon loving soyboy. That's what strawmanning is, and you guys love that shit. False equivalencies? You're just making a broad stroke argument at this point. No they don't, you do? As for "walls of text" - I know reading is hard for you conservatives, but you have to fight through it. Unlike conservatives, liberals understand that a lot of political issues are more complex. They can't be summed up in a singular sentence.

I hope you can get through this wall of text little guy.