I will finish what you started

I will finish what you started.

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/flashback-trump-defends-gays-clintons-2000/
politifact.com/new-york/statements/2016/aug/14/sean-patrick-maloney/donald-trump-against-same-sex-marriage/
motherjones.com/politics/2011/04/donald-trump-president-gay-rights-iowa
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=23&v=u0hIiF2Hbfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Unlikely

the jew always wins

>friends with Russia
>friends with Israel
>hates ISIS

Nah man that's the opposite of hitler

Quality post.

heheh

its funny cause trump is like hitler

dae Trump = hitler?

>First things he commits to after being elected are to strengthen Israel relations and protect gays
Half the country just got memed on

Tell his supporters

falseflag and fake

also don't copy and paste random social media and pretend that's how all trump supporters are like

B-but faceberg tells me that he wants to get rid of degenerates and retards. Those people wouldn't just lie to me, would they?

>fake

WE DESERVE TO BE BELIEVED

KILL THE COLORS!

holy fuck retard its obvious satire calm your autism down your meme is already president faggot

>pro-gay marriage even before the media was
>happens to be a nationalist disillusioned by his experiences in world trade
>but he wants to employ stricter immigration and undo obamacare, he must be some sort of hyper-bigot fascist

10 cents deposited into your account

Thank you for correcting the record!

Help yourself to a colored whore. Don't worry, they've all been sterilized. Wouldn't want to go mixing the races now would we?

>pro-gay marriage even before the media was

This is literally not true. He was outspoken against gay marriage for a long time, and he got heat about he because he was divorced several times.

Once gay marriage started becoming the socially acceptable thing to do, he just went the safe, noncommital "l-l-leave it to th-the states to decide!"

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/flashback-trump-defends-gays-clintons-2000/

HOLY KEK

> 2000
> Media not pro-gay

That says nothing about gay marriage though. He probably isn't a vehement homophobe, but like I said he was always against gay marriage. If that softball interview asked him about marriage he would have been painted as a bigot back then.

LOL man I didn't vote for Trump but these memes so far have been out fucking standing

I see that picture and caption as a reply to literally every single thing Trump tweets. It's lost its novelty.

Hillary was way more of a warmonger than Trump.
Trump is more the Neville Chamberlain type, who will stand by and do nothing as Putin becomes Hitler2

You guys are content with doing that to the opposition, why can't anyone else pull the same shit?

>he was always against gay marriage
citations?

DUDE HE'S LITERALLY HITLER LMAO

I can only imagine that the grandma is stoic in the rocking chair while they are taking her. Like she didnt even notice she was being carried out of the house

Can you literally not use google?

I guess can spoonfeed you if you want, but are you actually going to take it, or just repost my sources in green text as if that is a counterargument?

politifact.com/new-york/statements/2016/aug/14/sean-patrick-maloney/donald-trump-against-same-sex-marriage/
>"I think the institution of marriage should be between a man and a woman," Trump said during the interview.

>He said he would favor a domestic partnership law that afforded same-sex couples the same benefits as married couples.

>Fast-forward to 2011 when Trump was again considering a run for the White House. He sat down for an interview with Bill O’Reilly on Fox News and talked about his position on same-sex marriage.

>"I just don't feel good about it," Trump said. "I don't feel right about it. I'm against it, and I take a lot of heat because I come from New York. You know, for New York it's like, how can you be against gay marriage? But I'm opposed to gay marriage."

>And, last year Trump said in an interview on CNN that he supported ‘traditional marriage.’

IM CRYING

You do realize that evangelical Christians support Israel because the prophecy of revelation requires the jews to congregate on holy ground right? After which they will be exterminated down to the final 100,000. Supporting Israel is ironically anti-jewish because we're actually setting the kikes up as losers in WW3

yeah well, marriage is pretty fucking stupid to begin with... gay marriage is doubly so.

is he /our guy/?

>the same benefits as married couples
welll

How is Putin the next Hitler? He just wants Russia to remain a world power and not become a US underling like France after 1995.

/our guy/ general

That's not gay marriage though.

According to some sources I'm finding, he actually backpedaled back in 2011 and was even against civil unions. I'm trying to find some sources that will please Sup Forums because I know if I cite "lgbtqnation.com" you will just green text it back at me

Is it blissful?

trump is a kike enabler

Leftist Authoritarian leader superseding democracy
Crimea/Eastern Ukraine/Georgia=Sudetenland
Baltic States=Poland

>He just wants Russia to remain a world power and not become a US underling like France after 1995.
Yeah, he wants his country to become more powerful by conquering other people, very Hitleresque. If he wanted his country to actually become powerful he should have embraced capitalism and liberty, instead he is going backwards

You do realize when they get the land back that will usher in the age of the anti christ right? evangelicals are so inept they think the temple will force god to return -- they are doomed

>“They should not be able to marry,” he said. But asked whether gay couples should be able access the same benefits as married couples, he said his “attitude on it has not been fully formed.”

>Given a second to think, Trump said on marriage and civil benefits, “As of this moment, I would say no and no.”

motherjones.com/politics/2011/04/donald-trump-president-gay-rights-iowa

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=23&v=u0hIiF2Hbfw

Enjoy your schadenfreude while it lasts because it's all downhill from here

embracing liberty=allowing US financed NGOs. BTW Russia hasn't conquered any other peoples, unlike the US did with Iraq and Afghanistan.

weren't trump supporters threatening violent revolution if Clinton won?

Republicans threatened that with Obama in 08, 12, and now Clinton.

>Russia hasn't conquered any other peoples
Are you serious? Do you want a list of all nations Russia conquered throughout history?

Not for me. Trump has just promised full automatic weapons and all 50 sates with conceal carry.

The US didn't conquer Iraq and Afghanistan, we just fucked them up a bit. Russia is literally conquering sovereign land of Ukraine and Georgia and is likely to try the Baltic States next.
Hiter literally used the exact same excuse that some people there speak his language to justify his early conquering

>downhill from here
You mean to Mexico?

S M H T B H F A M

I was referring to modern Russia, not the Russian Empire before 1917. BTW Almost every nation has conquered other people in the past.

As long as he's anti Muzzie I will always support him.

>puleld my dick(small)

there are still all sorts of people that deserve sovereignty that are forced under the Russian umbrella by threat of violence. Just look at what Putin did to Chechnya

Ha ha fucking told

>BTW Almost every nation has conquered other people in the past.
Most of the others let them go in the modern age while Russia is moving forward with its imperialism

You don't see America trying to retake the Philippines

FUCK OFF Sup Forums I SWEAR TO GOD

If Russia let Chechnya go it would immediately go to taliban and become a second afghanistan.

This is why people are such faggots these days. Something goes wrong and they just break down. If the whole world just toughened the fuck up we wouldn't have this problem. Unless you're severely handicapped or seen some real fucking shit then you don't need a fucking therapy dog

dear future single mother, your welfare is about to be revoked.

Gold

You are probably a disgusting Muslim or a disgusting SJW cuck.

KEEP Sup Forums IN POL YOU DUMBF FAGS

Quite possible, but thats rather beside the point

America still hasn't let go of the Native American territories and the land she took by force from Mexico. The US still holds military bases in several countries where the local population opposes them, like Cuba and Japan.

FUCK
OFF
Sup Forums

FUCK ALL OF YOU FUCKING DUMB FAGGOTS REPORT THIS SHIT ALREADY

This shit is getting out of hand pfam

All memes aside, its really obvious Trump didn't actually want to be president.

And lets be real here, even with all the republicans running the branches, none of the real republicans want to work with Trump to begin with. I seriously doubt anything is going to change.

Liberal Tears.

Feed me with them.

Are you seriously unable to tell it's a joke

I know Americans have no sense of irony but holy shit, it's not even subtle

Mexico commited hostile invasions and brought this on it's self.

Also if Mexicans wanted to take back lost land why in the fuck are they in Chicago and new York and Seattle. New York was pretty much always Colonial because hardly any natives even lived there

you realize trump not only had an award winning TV show but several movies?

How fucking so? Do u want a taliban state right next to Europe? Islam and muzzies are cancer.

Kek

I'd watch a Homeland but with Trump series

I give him maybe a year before he resigns, like Sarah Palin.

New York was stolen from the Dutch by the British.

He seems pretty ready to me

>the land she took by force from Mexico
lol, the people there wanted to be part of America, Mexico had no legitimate claim over it

LOL #triggered

Sup Forums IS Sup Forums bro. Sup Forums is literally now and forever the face of Sup Forums. Its going to be like this for the next 4 years. Trump is our president now. You all deserve this. This is what you get for invading Sup Forums. Please go ahead and let your tears flow. They are mere drops in the bucket to the massive tidal wave that is sweeping America right now.

:^)

NOT MY PRESIDENT
NOT MY FUCKING BOARD. IM SO TIRED OF THIS SHITTY SITE AND YOU 4CHANNERS COMING HERE AND SHIOTPOSTING YOUR DUMB REDPILL MEMES EVERYWHERE. FUCK YOUR SELF KKK RACIST WHITE BETA MALE AUTISM CHILDREN.

Oh so you want list AFTER 1917? Alright.

Ukraine
Kazachstan
Azerbeijan
Georgia
Yerevan
Poland
All of the baltic states
Hungary
Czechoslovakia
Afghanistan
Angola
Moldavia

That's off the top of my head.

The Mexicans in those territories never wanted to be part of the US, which were sovereign Mexican territory, despite the large number of immigrants from the US.

Go fuck a camel, muzzieshit.

People that think Trump is going to change into Orange Hitler the moment he takes office are functionally retarded.

He's not the one that would have created a reason to bomb Russia as soon as he could. And much like his good pal, JESUS, he didn't mention anything about the gays during his campaign, except to say that gay marriage is a state level issue.

He only has a problem was people here illegally, doing illegal things, with no good system in place to track them. Why the fuck would you want millions of people flying under the radar like that.

just do us all a favour and go back to /r/the_donald

click the middle of the time bar

All conquered by the Soviet Union, mostly with the help of local communists. Modern Russia hasn't conquered any people since 1992.

that's a clever trick