This is it. I might kms tonight. I'm an 18 years old hugless kissless virgin. I tried tinder...

This is it. I might kms tonight. I'm an 18 years old hugless kissless virgin. I tried tinder, tried talking to guys on the streets and bars. Nothing works! Am i that ugly?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/katya-lischina
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post tits

You can fuck me. Winnipeg Manitoba Canada.

show bobs and vagene

tits timestamp

looks like a trap version of rose

Traps are gay

or a soy version of carl

>Nothing works!
Go to uni. Guaranteed you won't be a virgin anymore.

You're not ugly, you just look like you're 12 and no one wants to take the chance of getting v&

Its not even a bait

I do. what are you some kind of faggot?

that photoshop on "his" throat.

fucking traps

Well you look like you’re about 8 years old so maybe people are trying to avoid statutory rape charges.

You actually look pretty cute, just wait a bit longer ( I hope this post isn't a bait)

If this isnt a bait post, just wait.

I had my first kiss and then less than a year later I got laid. College helps for sure. You're cute tho, I would.

It's bate

I'm not saying me, I'm saying the guys you've encountered thus far. I'd have to see more than your face to have an opinion if I'd fuck you or not

You are bait, or a trap. If all that were true about that girl, it's because she never actually tried.

Dallas TX, come around

I think you look good, but, I also think you look bad by pretending you are the image you posted when you are not. But it is a pretty unique image as this person has two different eye colors. So thanks for sharing anyway.
As to being a virgin, I don't think virgin is bad, much more likely it is good. Tho other people always stupid. Eventually the real boss will always appreciate the virgin more than non virgin. Its just the truth that everyone is afraid to speak of. So there you go. You are better than everyone else. Not worse.

no way thats you. post timestamp

what makes you so stupid?

Baiter be gone please

Try harder faggot

u are the most beautiful thing i have ever seen, if u want to talk im open to anything, kik: Nicholas_angioletti how the fuck someone would decline someone like you?

timestamp and an actual picture otherwise show dick, tits, or pussy lips

pathetic

if thats you please post more pictures of your eyes

kys

knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/katya-lischina

/thread

OP GOT REKT

now kys

The fact you all for for this shit every time is getting kinda sad...

please get help... ur an amazing person and ur amazing if u need anypne to talk to add me at discord my username is Sketch (earth pony)#8312

Either that's not you, or you have got to be out of your damn mind crazy.

Because I'll tell you right now, if you look the way you do in the pic, and not have a bf/gf, then there has to be something wrong with you mentally that turns people off.

Russian bot shit....OP gtfo