Why hasn't he spoken up about black rights?

As a young black man he has a duty to speak up about our plight

He hasn't said one fucking word

hey look it's this thread again

T H I C C

But he's not black

the only extra plight blacks have in this day and age is being stupider

oh wow it's like he thinks blacks shouldn't have rights or something

what about black duties?

He has green eyes and skin lighter than most actual white people. It's like with Jason Kidd, the white people get to claim him because the blacks can't relate.

>our plight
>we was plight n sheiiit

Steph is half white and was born into a very wealthy family.

He's not black though

This, it's Derek Jeter all over again.

>Daily reminder that there are no living former slaves

There are literally millions.

Well he is, but its not like he can really talk about any plight. He was born into millions of dollars and raised with a silver spoon in his mouth, it would look ridiculous for him to start spouting off about black rights and whatnot.

I'm pretty sure he's donated money to various causes/charity, but I dont really think he's in a position to be voicing political opinions.

>black """""""people """""""

Fuck white people Fuck donald trump

Hes an Uncle Tom Trump supporting traitor

This. The real question is why doesn't Lebron James talk more about it, given that he grew up in a dangerous ghetto as the son of a crack whore (not an insult btw, she was literally a cocaine-addicted prostitute).

>skin lighter than most actual white people

the leaf everyone

Sage this faggotry

Because he's not an insecure nigger who feels like they have to have some SJW cause in order to feel important. Black whining has always been louder than their actual demographics and if anything, they're over-represented with Latinos and asians being under-represented.

You can speak about contentious black issues without referencing "the struggle" or how your mum did crack and sucked dick for a job.

>mulatto who grew up in a wealthy suburban area
>black

HEs not half white

Both his parents are clearly black

>both parents clearly black
Nigga have you seen his mum? Those that look like a black bitch to you, even Steph said himself in a bet sports award acceptemenace speech that he was half black.

Half white*

Less black people. More latina and asian women please.

yes, that woman is negroid

I'm in Cali

I wish we had more Asians.

Because Lebron has a reputation to protect. To be fair, he has done a fuck ton of stuff for both Cleveland and Akron (Akron is where he's really from). He paid for many Akron kids to go to college, he invested money into Cleveland entrepreneurs, and so much more. Look at it from his perspective. He GREW UP in those conditions and made it to where he is today because of hard work (and some talent in his profession). He knows the atmosphere in the ghetto and it's a bunch of black people thinking the system is against them when in reality you can just work hard and make it somewhere like Lebron. Maybe not the best basketball player to ever exist but you can gain a lot of respect from working hard. He's a hard worker, donates to a lot of causes, cares about a lot of groups, and knows it's a waste of time to support those causes because even if they got their way, about 5 years from now they'd think of something else to complain about. It's the truth and you can't deny it.

Breh come to the bay or any UC, more asians than people

Is he worse than Russell Wilson?

His mom is clearly not full white, she's half at best

So muh millennials guy is a BLM nigger? LMAO

You're a nigger from Cleveland

>talking like a nigger
End yourself

>this guy
>black

This nigga is whiter than argentina

>skin lighter than most actual white people
what? no?
Are you paki or something?

>white people get to claim him
no one's gonna "claim" him, he's still a nigger

fuck you and your "gotcha question" faggot, you're no different that a SJW manufacturing controversy

Curry's mother is white, so he's white

Race and religion are matrilinealities

He isn't culturally White

He's culturally Coonish

>mother is white
look at this bitch. just look at her face.

skin bleach and wigs don't erase the negroid

Friendly reminder Steph is going to surpass LeBron in rings come 2019 and LeBron won't be able to do anything about it, all he can do is cry about them playmakers.

Stfu, I know she isn't full white you idiots. I'm pointing out the fact that she isn't black, guess what dipshits? Black and white aren't the only races, you can be creole too, which is what this bitch. Kys

He's more white than black, that's why.

Except black people claim Jason Kidd.

and nobody will give a fuck. the dude ain't even the best player on his own team.

that woman is of negroid race like I said, you fucking mong

You're all pathetic wasters discussing this and yojr high level retardation is seeping through onto the threads around it. Just stop this factless shitty conversation and start other you fagets

Niggers don't deserve rights
Kys cuck

>niggerjump
>best player is a white man
Explain this.

I guarantee there is not one black user in this thread

yeah it's crazy that there are so many rights that black people don't have that other groups do. so very, very many. can't think of many right now, or even one, but there are just so, so many.