Su....Su....Sussudio

this is the best part of the movie

Isn't there a nigger in some new movie who rips this scene off?

what exactly did he to them? looks like he beat them up. but i always thought that he bit, like we saw later

Is that achievable natty?

checked

I CAN FEEL DUBS, COMING IN THIS THREAD TONIGHT.

OH LORD.

been a while since i watched it but didnt he open a drawer full of whips and S&M shit right before that scene?

also

SHUT THE FUCK UP BRUCE

If it's with white women then I would like to see it.

Can these dubs save America? I think so.

holy shit

>american eagle noises

more like dental instruments. there is dialogue later about the blonde needing to go to the emergency room. i suppose it's all just innuendo and there's no real way of knowing.

Is this where that awful brit negro show "Goodfellas" gets that scene from?

He didn't do anything to anybody, it was all in his head.

Pretty sure. Creepy choice of film to copy since you're meant to drool over the BBC plowing the white pussy

HLATN

Dubs have spoken.

Do you like Peter Gabriel? I've been a big Genesis fan right up until the release of their 1980 album, Duke. After that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too simple, too commercial. It was on Trespass where Gabriel's presence became more apparent.

I think Selling England By the Pound was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic anthem of the British people. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Gabriel, Banks, Collins, Hackett and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Take the lyrics to The Battle of Epping Forest. In this song, Peter Gabriel addresses the problems of violence, abuse of power, decadence and leaders uncaring of their people. I Know What I Like is the most moving pop song of the 1970s, about contented lack of ambition. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock.

Peter Gabriel's solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like Sledgehammer and Steam. But I also think Peter Gabriel works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist.

it fits because he's killing dat pussay