YOU ARE PIECE OF SHIT LYING ALBINO GYPSEE EUROPEAN SCUM

YOU ARE PIECE OF SHIT LYING ALBINO GYPSEE EUROPEAN SCUM.
Trump is a Hindu incarnation of the god Vishnu. It is written in the prophecy that a hero for the Kali Yuga shall arrive. Trump is Indian. His mother was part Punjabi. You shitty amerikans! YOU ARE STEALING OUR GODS YOU dumbassss reetard cumskin.

Trump is actually the Indian guy but with white make up. IF you look at his face and put a turban on it, he looks like a a Sikh and is therefore and Indian 100% divine incarnation of a god Vishnu in Sikh form.

Fucc u lying Amrika. Give back trump. Or we'll kill all your precious minorities and filthy muslim concubines

huffingtonpost.in/2016/03/03/donald-trump-hindus_n_9371408.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ixJgY2VSct0
quora.com/Nepal-Why-are-Nepalese-so-deeply-passionate-about-Sikkim-and-Darjeeling
theguardian.com/world/2009/oct/04/india-slums-children-death-rate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did you snorted your own poo again?

Pajeet, your pooposts are neither funny, nor bait. Throw yourself in Koshi, curry nigger.

Jenkem is bad for your brains development.

Chink and traitor. That's all I have to say for your butt. You nepalese have small slitty chink eyes and slitty chink butts. One might wonder if your butt is actually an eye you filthy gurk

PRAISE BE TO SIVA !
DESTROYER OF WORLDS !
GUIDE US THROUGH THE NIGHT OF BRAHMA !

nepalese claim to be aryan

Guys, he might have a point. I've never seen trump poo in loo.

If being aryan means having a chink's eyeball in your asshole, then they are.
Let's face it, Jewnpaleese are tibetan rape-toy chinks who luv Islam more than they care about their shitty chinky winky culture.

Watch your mouth, Ranjeet. The Gurkhas are gonna wipe your entire waste of a nation off the planet.
Fucking Pajeets breeding like rodents, shitting up the world with their shit colored skins and shit covered hands. If Pakibros nuked your entire country, I would bet the world pollution level would decrease drastically. Your curryniggers are worse for the planet than nuclear bombs.

youtu.be/ixJgY2VSct0

Actually makes me feel sorry man. Maybe you should work on helping you population live a human-like life instead of building nuclear bombs.
You'll be covered in shit long before you become a superpower.

>MUH GURKHA IS POVERFUL

Hey Thong Ching Pang. Your little Jewpalese Goorkas can't see shit anyway. SO you might as well get eye surgery before you manstrubate about a race war over a nation that let's your pathetic subhuman slave nation live. Cheap Jewpalese slaves are like 1 Rupee. Low maintainance PINGYONG concubines. All they eat is broccoli and shit. Dream on.

Sorry, Mahesh. You must be 18 or older to poo here.

yo bahadur, go do your duty as watchman at my house's main gate.

>fucking nepalese and bangladeshis stinking up my country.
>the world thinks it's the indians.

Fucking BUILD THOSE WALLS, BAHADUR AND MOHAMMADULLAH!

fucking Bhutanees are 100 times better than you, you fucking 4 feet tall chink-rape-baby.
>hurr durr tallest mountain on the planet
>hurr durr smallest dick as well.

How's the repair coming after hat earthquake? do you want me to send more food? all you have to do is beg like a good little watchman.
>salaam, shaab zee!
salaam, bahadur.

the proxy posting sure is real in this thread

>Triggered Pajeet can't banter
Those are people from Sikkim and Darjeeling, you fuck. i.e. your countrymen who are so ashamed of you that they'd rather call themselves Nepalese.

How's it feel that right next door, there's a child dying of diarrhea because Modi-ji wants nuclear weapons?

you are as half-brained as half-rectangle your flag is.

Our north-eastern people won't stoop so low to have them called "nepalee!"

>next door, there's a child dying of diarrhea
nepal is not my problem, it's yours.
you deal with it.

>Modi-ji wants nuclear weapons
yes, Modi was PM in 1974 and 1998, you dense motherfucker!
Good way of telling the board, you don't know shit about anything.

now scurry along and open that main gate, bahadur, sahab has some errands to run. You stay put at the gate, ok?

quora.com/Nepal-Why-are-Nepalese-so-deeply-passionate-about-Sikkim-and-Darjeeling

theguardian.com/world/2009/oct/04/india-slums-children-death-rate

>Vishnu
Is that like a greater version of Kek?

>Trump is hero.
>Trump is Vishnu.
>Remove the muslims or
>He will Kill you

lol

>BTFO
let me stop a few of those trucks, and see who gets BTFO'd.

>tfw while the nepalese populace still lives in tents and eats what india throws at them, king of nepal has found 4/pol/ is constantly shitposting, fully buttblasted at being born a chink-rape-baby, and in a completely irrelevant country.
oh wait, you do have Mount Everest. Good for your tourism, eh?
I wonder if china will allow mountaineers, when they take over you guys. I guess you'd have to just die of hunger, then, won't you?

>nepalee bahadur thinking china will help them.
you are a gold fish and china is a shark. you are dead, already.
go be buttblasted outside your tent home.
and don't bother coming to india to get watchman jobs.
fuck off, we are full!

the greatest, really.

he is right you know.

If trump is indian, he cant be racist
Check mate libtards

kek, brilliant.

>flag
Please be proxy!

>inb4 that one single, solitary jew who sees the dangers of kabbalistic zionism.
well, welcome to our amidst, i guess.

Looposting at its finest.

Watch this you uppity fuck. youtu.be/ixJgY2VSct0

And stopping our trade trucks? You think that's shit we begged from you? Fuck off.
That's our trade route and blockading a landlocked country is against Geneva conventions Try something again and watch every real superpower descend on your reeking, pompous ass so fast, you'll be running to loos for cover.

Believe whatever you bullshit media tells you. Gurkhas have remained strong and independent for generations. As I recall, you spread your ass open for Anglo dick and were cucked so hard by Britannia. We fought them off.

Make me some Panipuri, Pajeet, fucking Jews of SE Asia. Every country here hates you fucks.

>Pic related
This is rural India

>Looposting
not
>LooPooping
or
>PooPosting
damn, i'm disappoint, Denmark. you need to work harder.

And this is rural Nepal. When should we send aid?

Yeah I've might have slipped up there, no arguments.
How can I ever hope to redeem myself?

>And this is rural Nepal
No it fucking isn't you mountain nigger.
It may have been so ten or fifteen years ago, but Nepal a poverty-ridden shithole just like the rest of us.
The difference is, we have a government that isn't completely retarded and can actually get things done

>uppity fuck
hey, i didn't start it mate. it's like pot calling the kettle black.

>You think that's shit we begged from you?
that's exactly what that is.

>Geneva conventions
kek. we sure as hell can starve you for a few weeks, though.

>Try something again
we'd just let the earthquakes take the rest of your caves, you call houses, out.

>Gurkhas have remained strong and independent for generations.
literally beg to be taken into the british army. Independent, my nepalee watchman's shitty brown ass.

>Jews of SE Asia
well, i hate brahmans as well.

>Every country here hates you fucks.
>implying they don't hate USA as well.
>implying Russia doesn't get hate either.
>implying china isn't the most hated country in the world.
>meanwhile no one even thinks about nepalee fucks.

>posts a tourist place.
>implying i can't just post a random place from kashmir and.or himachal.
or may be you want me post our malls and skyscrapers, you little bitch? do you even know what a mall is?

>be on Sup Forums
>shitpost about everything but politics.
let's see your world power index, fag, or GTFO to Sup Forums, you fucking noob.

meh, lurk moar.
and follow ausTROLLians.

I believe you mean foreign aid making use of your cheap laber.

Trump knows how to use a loo, so I doubt it Panjeet

Will Trump make India poo in the loo again?

I WOULDNT MIND MAYBE TAKING AN INDIAN GIRL OUT ON DATE FOR SOME CURRY

YOU FUCKING INDIAN FAGGOTS TALK ABOUT STEALING
YOU TOOK THE COLOUR OF OUR FLAG

GIB ME YOUR WOMAN

Nepal bro whats the beef with india I thought they help you out deliver aid when earthquakes and tsunamis happen, I though you guys were best bros like Germany and Austria

>YOU TOOK THE COLOUR OF OUR FLAG
oh fuck off, italy. we dindu nuffin.
our colors are -
>Saffron
>White
>Green
I'm sure saffron is not your color.

also, good luck on the woman thing. if you are white and not retarded, it should be a piece of cake for you.

The level of delusions in Pooloos is something to behold. India is a literal shithole full of people like you who have no sense of true nationalism.

Literal thieves and rapists in every corner and people living and breeding like rodents.

And you really think you compare to US and Russia? Hahahahahahahahaha.

We preserved our culture, we didn't give in to the british. Ever heard of the Gurkha army? Sherpas and Gurkhas are what you find here. Honest and hardy people. Jews and theives are what you find there. Go dig for more gold, faggot.

Aid? What aid? You mean blockading our country because Nepalese don't bend over for shit?

you're alright, bro. we should go to a ipl match sometime

Based Nepal.
You will always be a friend of our country.

My Aryan brother, why do you call us scum? We must unite to fight the Muslim scourge. Trump can lead both our nations.

Fucking PooinLoo sympathizers. I feel ashamed that you can look past the Jewery of these worthless faggots. I sincerely believe the world would be a better place if India were nuked off the planet.

>we'll kill your minorities and mudslimes
all right i guess go for it.

Light him up machikne
Fuck those bahninchuts, or however you spell sisterfuckers, can never spell your moonrune language

>implying more than 40% indiand don't know how to poo in loo

Trump will Make india Loo-pooer Again!

>level of delusions
whereas you seem like on the verge of getting a nobel.

>no sense of true nationalism.
oh boy, you need to google a bit more about Modi, and why India elected him with such huge majority.

>Literal thieves and rapists in every corner and people living and breeding like rodents.
>here, let me describe nepal for a minute.

>ompare to US and Russia?
>world's 3rd largest consumer base has no point being compared to other large countries.

>preserved our culture
of becoming watchmen in indian homes.

>we didn't give in to the british.
>Gurkha army
again, your pygmy kind literally get enlisted in the british army. what kid of cuckoldry is that?

>Honest and hardy people.
definitely, sure.
but you are just a buttblasted faggot.
may be learn something from those honest and hardworking people?

>Jews and theives are what you find there. Go dig for more gold, faggot.
>hurr durr brhmans are jews
literally what i've been pandering on about here on pol all my life.

beers on me, then. cheers.

aww, what happened, no body likes you?
may be it's because you literally enlist in the anglo army instead of your own country's.
>talks about nationalism, won't even fight for his own country.
fucking idiot. go to bed already.

>the world would be a better place if India were nuked off the planet.
and the world will be exactly the same as before if irrelevant nepal was nuked off.
>nuked
may be we'll drop a few dung bombs.

>we didn't give in to the british
That's why you ceded a third of your land to them, and were considered a princely state until 1947. The british only cared about Kumaon and Garwhal (which they got), which were valuable trading links to Kashmir and Tibet. They didn't give a shit about your irrelevant backwater, since invading you poorfags wouldn't have been profitable.

>we wuz gurkhas and sheeit

Which is probably what, 1% of the population?
The rest are scum, just like the rest of India.
You're also forgetting that we also have gurkhas (which are better armed and trained than yours),
but we never show them off, since we have a lot more to show for ourselves

Gurkhas are OUR army, you fag. Only a small regiment of Gurkhas sign up for the British Army.

And Modi is a mega Jew. Maybe you should learn about his past.

Your can't even make a proper argument you literal shit for brains.I'm out. Try looking out the window once. Watch the shitstains and paan spit in every corner. Then jerk off to how great your country really is.

I see pristine hills and mountains out of my window, faggot. Now go to your 0.0005 rupees an hour call center job, it's getting late.

nepal, why are you mean to india? you are worse than mudslimes

Pride before fall. Watch as Pakistan and China nuke you back to the stone ages and every country around you slowly starve you to death because your greed and Jewery cannot be contained.

>literally worshiping Satan and his lies

>Indians hate muslims
>Trump says "Let's keep those fucking muslims out."
>Hindus worship him as a god (as they're wont to do)
It checks out.

>Only a small regiment of Gurkhas sign up for the British Army.
>only a small amount of indians are like jews, yet i have to endure that meme from your irrelevant asshole.

>Modi is a mega Jew.
no questions there. look at him
lapping up all the investment from all over the world.

>proper argument
meanwhile you are a literary genius about to win a nobel in literature.
fucking Shakespeare got complex from your posts, didn't he?

>Watch the shitstains and paan spit in every corner
sorry, not interested in visiting nepal. ever.

> jerk off to how great your country really is.
sorry, not intersted in knowing how you spend yiur days off in your tent house (supplied by india because of that earthqueake)

> 0.0005 rupees an hour call center job
kek, at least i make more than your watchman job.

>Pakistan and China nuke you back to the stone ages
where's your geneva convention now idiot?

>every country around you slowly starve you to death
>literally the biggest arable land in south asia.
go to bed already, faggot.

>greed and Jewery cannot be contained.
blame the brahman, man.

i work for the iidf fucker
who do you work for?

You make no sense

why not ally with them against muslim extremists and rapists

China is going to eat you up like they did to tibet.
you are literally blaming the opposite side.
learn the ways of the chinky-jew, and may be the brahman-jew will seem slightly better to you.

or at least
B U I L D T H A T W A L L , B A H A D U R !
U
I
L
D

T
H
A
T

W
A
L
L

B
A
H
A
D
U
R
!

>tfw Modi is literally gonna ask Nepal and Bangladesh to build walls on their borders.

Aryans must unite for Trump! For a better future for all of us.....

I love you india.

I love you too, America.

MAGA!

look at that shiny city.
the 40% of us here who do poo in loo want that future.
MAGA.
and Make India Great Again.

and i'll not let this one faggy buttblasted faggot ruin our friendship with Nepal.
They are good bunch of people overall. They have been our friends for long. They must be taken with us to the future shoulder to shoulder!
And all of our neighbours as well, even Pakistan. especially Pakistan. [we'll talk over the sharia law, later.]

pajeet why are you in such a shitty mood

This
Nepal's based
this guy's a cunt

Beta tujhe pata nahi hai maximum nepali maa ke lode hai
India mein jo hai wo sahi hai, baki ke nepal wale randi ke janne hai
Ye humse aid lete hai or china ko bhi access dete humare border par kyuki wo in bhooke pango ke liye ek train bana dete hai
Ye haram ke jane hai

RIP lmao